KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » IC #3 Spoilers

IC #3 Spoilers
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

id be a little crazy too if i was sent in a rocket from a dying planet, artficially aged by the monitor, and not aged a day since then for the last twenty yrs. stuck in a crystal palace(tho a little epilogue shot from 1999, showed Earth two superman stuck in a city that looked like metorpolis)...and they were all like for years he thought it was a prison but now he's found a way out...then it shows him winking

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:06 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I think the point is that a Luthor will always oppose Superman whether he be good or bad.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:10 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

But his powers........... ARE AMAZING !!! Alex's that is !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:13 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Maybe it's just me, but Superboy Prime sure does sound like a whiner. I'll be routing for our Superboy to show him a thing or two, especially the benefits of tactile telekinesis.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:07 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tron
Maybe it's just me, but Superboy Prime sure does sound like a whiner. I'll be routing for our Superboy to show him a thing or two, especially the benefits of tactile telekinesis.

superboy gets layed out in a sec superboy prime is pre-crisis now that's scary

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:16 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

But in Lex's mind, he IS a good guy, even when opposing Superman. According to Luthor, and many other people through the entire multiverse[Look no farther than longtime friend Dr Emil aka RUIN for another example], Superman is the threat that must be destroyed. Even after Our World's at War, he was on trial for influencing reality as a whole before the Quintessence. His influence is his greatest power, and what makes him truly unstoppable. But is it for good, or ill? As readers, we're inclined to side with our childhood hero and worldwide Idol, and he does seem genuinly concerned with saving people ALL the time, however things he does, even something as small as a moment in passing, seems to have the power to change lives completely, for better or worse in a completely unatural manner.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:18 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by thesilverspider
superboy gets layed out in a sec superboy prime is pre-crisis now that's scary

I know, I'm still going for the underdog in this instance though.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:28 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

I know, I'm still going for the underdog in this instance though.

even if he is a punk bit*h who instead of helping out he's watching the news

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:43 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Can't help but feel for the guy a little, though. He did, after all, attack his friends while being controlled, who pretty much alienated him. I know that's not much of an excuse, but he'll come around.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:05 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Can't help but feel for the guy a little, though. He did, after all, attack his friends while being controlled, who pretty much alienated him. I know that's not much of an excuse, but he'll come around.

hasn't every superhero beat the shit out of their own team at least once before?

yea he'll come around and then get pimp slapped back to the farm. .....................evil face

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:08 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

hasn't every superhero beat the shit out of their own team at least once before?

yea he'll come around and then get pimp slapped back to the farm. .....................evil face

You have a point there. The universal problem solver in DC seems to be the "punch in the face". Hal does it, Batman does, it's a new trend.wink

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:28 PM
Mr.Biscuits

You have a point there. The universal problem solver in DC seems to be the "punch in the face". Hal does it, Batman does, it's a new trend.wink

can't forget the casual insult to the face prime example batman............ laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:51 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

we all know it...DC is just gonna let all the pre crsis ppl put on a good show, and own the shit outta everybody then just when you think, the fat lady is about to clear her throat, the under dogs are gonna pull off a win. so i think the writers owe us that much let us see pre crsis power unfold for at least two issues, then you can break out all the PIS you want after that and let them lose.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 07:53 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

My local finaly got this in today and i wasn't dissapointed. Great issue.

Aquaman spearing King Shark through the chest was interesting, considering that King Shark will be a major supporting chracter to the new Aquaman staring with issue #40. The Atlantis/Spectre stuff didn't really match how it went down in Aquaman, but that doesn't bother me. Tempest referred to his son as a daughter again. Batman's interaction with Kal L was great. And the big reveal was done really well.

What do people think Alex Luthor and Superboy Prime's agenda is? Do you think it's really the return of Earth 2 or are they just using that to string Kal L along?

I'm really looking forward to Kal L vs. Kal El and Superboy vs. Superboy Prime. I really can't wait till i have all 7 issues in my hand.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:22 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Your are correct.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...Superman224.jpg

I just want to know how the heroes are gonna stop Superboy and Alex Luthor? Did anybody notice K-nite from Earth-1 has no effect on E-2 Supes? So we can assume magic does not effect them either.

I dont think Kal-L knows what Alex and Superboy are planning. But once he finds out the sh!t is gonna go down.

I bet magic does have a BIG effect .... It would explain why he's got Spectre on the rampage !!!!!!!!!!!! Spectre's possibly the only guy who can take Pre Crisis Supes down ! smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:44 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Fishy 500
I bet magic does have a BIG effect .... It would explain why he's got Spectre on the rampage !!!!!!!!!!!! Spectre's possibly the only guy who can take Pre Crisis Supes down ! smile

alexander can he has lois............

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:47 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

alexander can he has lois............

Indeed .....

IMO what will happen

Super boy Prime vs Super boy = SBp win
E2 Supes vs E1 Supes = Best fight ever, draw
Eventually E2 supes realises he's made a big mistake and gets killed either fighting SBP or Luthor .... Real Luthor kills Alexander ! .... No Darksied ! sad

I wonder how they gained control of Eclispso and how the Rann Thangar thing has any bearing on matters ? Alexander is brother eye isn't he ? smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:55 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ion posted this on other thread:

http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?...rboy08161to.jpg

Gonna have to quote him on this one:

quote:
It's a fake Pre-Crisis Superboy created by the Time Trapper during Zero Hour. I consider it a preview for IC#4

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:57 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ion posted this on other thread:

http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?...rboy08161to.jpg

Gonna have to quote him on this one:

Agreed ! smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:09 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ok can someone explain something to me....draco said something about Donna Troy being the one...the one that remembers everything...but then so does Power Girl right? and im reading Animal Man right now and Pyshco Pirate seems to know as well.....hows does this tie into everything???

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 03:27 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote