KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Kong vs JP3 Spinosuarus!!!

Kong vs JP3 Spinosuarus!!!
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Kong vs JP3 Spinosuarus!!!

Kong took down 3 V-Rexes with relative ease. Spino killed a Bull T-rex by snaping it's neck. How will this go?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 02:37 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovebuzz

i think it would go something like this

Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 02:44 AM
lovebuzz is currently offline Click here to Send lovebuzz a Private Message Find more posts by lovebuzz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shwartz
Smith will suffice

I believe Kong would have the edge because he has a larger brain and long arms and thumbs. This allows him to grab the spinosaurus. The Spinosaurus has shorter arms and can only attack with his teeth.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 04:30 AM
Shwartz is currently offline Click here to Send Shwartz a Private Message Find more posts by Shwartz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

yeah, like a tyranosaurus

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 08:45 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

besides, Spinosaurus according to most theories was a fish-eater, with that long snout of his. It might be larger than a T-rex, but certainly not as robust and powerful. That was where JP3 creators took artistic license and said "wait, we need a bigger carnivorous dinosaur to top the T-rex!" and there ya go...Spinosaurus beating a T-rex. no expression

Kong would own Spinosaurus from JP3 and even more easily with a real Spinosaurus.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:02 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is all true. big grin

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:53 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Kong, with one hand...oh wait, he was pretty much already using one hand when he kicked 3 T-rex arses.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:38 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

spinosaurus isnt the king of the dinosaurs. jp3 is a disgrace for saying it was.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:57 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Gigantosaurus is said to be the new king... but i'm sticking with t-rex as king. Now Kong wins!!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:36 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Kong will win.

After all the Spinosaurus killing a T-rex was 100% fiction. ITs not possible. T-rex woulda take down a spiny any day,

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:26 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Besides the bullets and cannons,Kong is unstoppable.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:45 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toby19

king kong can destroy anything, thats why he's called king. he is the islanders God

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:43 PM
toby19 is currently offline Click here to Send toby19 a Private Message Find more posts by toby19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OMNIKINETIC
THE THIRD HAND OF GOD

I KNOW ALOT OF BEINGS THAT CAN STOP KONG BUT THIS ISNT THE COMIC BOOK VERSUS FORUM SO I'LL CEASE IN MY OPINION...LOL

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:33 AM
OMNIKINETIC is currently offline Click here to Send OMNIKINETIC a Private Message Find more posts by OMNIKINETIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Spinosaur is a cold blooded fisheater and if his hollow sail breaks he's dead, so I'd say Kong definately.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:16 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenova

Well, both movies suck, so both in the end lose...

Old Post May 6th, 2006 10:37 PM
Jenova is currently offline Click here to Send Jenova a Private Message Find more posts by Jenova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

he would make the spinosaurus his ***** and do whatever he wanted with it...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:25 PM
Darth_Hexus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck Norris woudl comne and make double cheeseburgers out of both of them.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:59 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Kong did it with ease, spinosaurus didn't. Kong win's this.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 10:43 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kong wins. It'll be like at least one V-Rex, and we know what happened there.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:18 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

Hi, I'm new and with a new opinion. Actually it's pretty much the same. smile .

Well, first off I don't believe that bull crap about the Spino killing the Rex in JP3. I got mad when I saw it. T-Rex has always been the main dino. Anyway, seeing as howSpino is small, (aound 14 feet) believe it or not. Kong would scare the stupid Spino into dying. That would be the end of it.

Thanks!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 09:52 PM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote