KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Echuu-Shen Jon vs. Shaak Ti

Echuu-Shen Jon vs. Shaak Ti
Started by: Master Vos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Echuu-Shen Jon vs. Shaak Ti

Who would win between Echuu-Shen Jon and Shaak Ti?
The setting is the Jedi Temple.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 08:19 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Echuu-Shen Jon was a brilliant swordsman, trained by Master Windu himself. Shaak Ti is quite adept herself, but I think Master Jon would be more skilled than her. Though, she does sit on the Council...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:54 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Despite the fact that Shaak Ti is good, Jon would kill her. Jon after all survived Order 66, and he killed Sevrance'Tann.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Echuu-Shen Jon was not present for Order 66. He imposed himself into isolation on the planet that he kill Tann on, and was not heard from again until the Rebellion stumbled across him.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He died like a pimp though.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Is that a good thing or bad thing? stick out tongue

He fought Vader and prevented the Empire from getting some Jedi artifact, I'd say that's a pretty cool way to go out.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:33 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

I would say Echuu Shen Jon cause he survived the Purge

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:19 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Whilst Echuu is good, he was beat by the mechanical Vader, which kind of leaves his combat abilities in doubt.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:23 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Oh yeah forgot about that

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:52 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

That was after around 20 years of no traning, if this is the younger version of Jon I belive he will take her down.

Also, read "The Rise of Darth Vader", he is no slouch in combat really.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:31 AM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Whilst Echuu is good, he was beat by the mechanical Vader, which kind of leaves his combat abilities in doubt.

Mechanical Vader is really good. He is completely underestimated.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:55 AM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Originally posted by kingkman
Mechanical Vader is really good. He is completely underestimated.

No, the mechanical Vader is a travesty of a Sith Lord. He's a cripple and he's crap.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:24 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by Council#13
I would say Echuu Shen Jon cause he survived the Purge
Yes, C3PO survived it too..
Originally posted by Darth Traya
No, the mechanical Vader is a travesty of a Sith Lord. He's a cripple and he's crap.
Yes, that is the general opinion around this forum, still isn't very convincing though.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:33 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Why not? Lucas says so himself. Vader is horrifically crippled after his beating on Mustafar. He is worse than ROTS Anakin Skywalker. His force abilities are somewhat crippled considering the amount of flesh (and therefore midichlorians) that he lost.

Deal with it, man. Vader is fairly weak.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:38 PM
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

Grievous was cripple too, but I haven't seen Shaak Ti defeat him without any effort. I think Vaders suit is better than Grievous his one, because the new technologies and because Vader was a Dark Lord and had to get a very good suit. (of course Sidious wanted the best for his apprentice) Plus the fact Vader can use the force.
He would destroy Shaak Ti just like Echuu.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:39 PM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Yeah, I think it's obvious that Vaders suit strengthened him to a very high degree thus allowing him to fight off opponents much more effectively. Of course he's crippled but it's science fiction, his suit actually gave him at least some advantages..

And no Traya, I won't deal with this dumb general assumption of that he's weak as I don't accept prejudice. I will change my mind with proper arguments though.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:45 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by overlord
Yes, C3PO survived it too.. Yes, that is the general opinion around this forum, still isn't very convincing though.

There is a big difference.

1. C-3PO wasent a target of the Empire, they didn't care a crap about him.
2. He wasent alone, surviving, he had alot of help and was around people all the time.

Still I agree with your point, surviving the purge is really nothing to go on here, it doesent exactly indicate uber power.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:46 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Yeah, I think it's obvious that Vaders suit strengthened him to a very high degree thus allowing him to fight off opponents much more effectively. Of course he's crippled but it's science fiction, his suit actually gave him at least some advantages..

And no Traya, I won't deal with this dumb general assumption of that he's weak as I don't accept prejudice. I will change my mind with proper arguments though.

Physical strength? Yes. Lightsabre wise? No.

Read "Dark Lord-The Rise of Darth Vader", Vader can barely lift his hands above his shoulders. Secondly, Vader is fairly weighed down by his suit.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:48 PM
overlord
OD'd

Lightsaber wise, Vader would still be better than ROTS Anakin.
OT Vader completed the training of Sidious and he perfected his lightsaber fighting style and became a master duellist, ROTS Anakin would never be able to defeat himself with so much more experience.

Of course there are major dissadvantages for wearing such a suit because otherwise everybody in the empire would get one but Vader (although with less force potential) overcame them and became a masterduellist in his own right. ROTS Vader was far from it, he couldn't even keep a cool head in battles.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:09 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Lightsaber wise, Vader would still be better than ROTS Anakin.
OT Vader completed the training of Sidious and he perfected his lightsaber fighting style and became a master duellist, ROTS Anakin would never be able to defeat himself with so much more experience.

Of course there are major dissadvantages for wearing such a suit because otherwise everybody in the empire would get one but Vader (although with less force potential) overcame them and became a masterduellist in his own right. ROTS Vader was far from it, he couldn't even keep a cool head in battles.

Master duelist? Stop spouting crap, Lucas said himself that the OT Vader is weaker than ROTS Vader.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:21 PM