KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel's 2006 Spoilers (Civil War!!!)

Marvel's 2006 Spoilers (Civil War!!!)
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

If they knew everything they wouldn't be getting chumped by H.Y.D.R.A. and every other villain who feels like punking them all the time.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:02 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8bitChris
If they knew everything they wouldn't be getting chumped by H.Y.D.R.A. and every other villain who feels like punking them all the time.

Depends what you mean by everything. Do you mean secrete identities and were most villains and heroes live what they do on a daily basis and their social and private lives and ways to defeat most of them then yes.
They do know those things.

Getting chumped by Hydra and every other villain?
what other villain?

The Avengers and shield alway end up defeating Hydra. I guess you can say avengers and SHIELD always chump Hydra.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:21 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

If we go by Wolverine continuity.

SHIELD is pretty much destroyed. Northstar and his team put them out of comission. Nick Fury is in the hospital.

HYDRA wins that one I guess. To be fair, the Avengers weren't there.

SHIELD knows a lot; no doubt. I don't think they know "everything" though.

At any rate, I think SHIELD is used more as a plot device than anything else. An army to get beat up until the super heroes arrive.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 12:08 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Northstar messed him up good

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:46 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude this is gonna be ****ing sweet! The only thing i dont really like is how Herc and Thing, my 2 favorite powerhouses, are on different sides....and where's Genis?? This is gonna be awesome....i cant wait to see a Surfer/Sentry/Genis confrontation, the classic rivalries of Thing/Hulk, Namor/Hercules, and Wonder Man/Atlas re-emerge...Seriously tho....the left side has Sentry and Surfer and Genis (i suppose) are undecided....but all 3 of them cant go on the same side.....that wouldnt be fair....

plus McNiven is my all-time-favorite artist......this is AWESOME!

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Last edited by Valeciano on Dec 28th, 2005 at 05:57 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 05:53 AM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote