KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Street levelers vs one top DAWG!

Street levelers vs one top DAWG!
Started by: Arabian Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Look, I love some of the team members here, but they don't stand a chance. Thor took it to Superman and Gladiator and many others. Spiderman isn't going to be blinding anyone in this fight, Thor can easily dodge it, catch it, or just rip it off his face once it sets. With his GOD-LIKE reflexes, he'll never allow either Wolverine or Sabretooth touch him. And his strength will effortlessly keep the the team down. And, if he just felt like being a dick, he could blast them all with his God-lightening.

This fight is over before it begins.

Thor dodging Spider-Mans' webs ? Have you seen many people dodging Spider-Mans webs ? Have you seen Spider-Man miss a lot ? And even IF he dodges - I doubt it but hey - Spider-Man just tries again.

And Thor may have superior reflexes, he has no extra sense telling him where the danger comes from. Don't forget he is facing eight guys, not even Thor can focus on eight guys with each different powers at the same time.

I know that a web in his eyes won't do much harm, that's why it's better for SM to completely web up his head or so, so that it will take at least a few seconds until the Thunder God frees himself.

But a few seconds, that's all Sabretooth and Wolverine need... I'm pretty sure they can give Thor some nice deep flesh wounds... and so on... and then he still has to face Venom and Carnage and Luke Cage at the same time... and Spider-Man won't be sitting still either.

That's how I look at this fight... before he goes down, he'll probably kill a few characters (SM, Iron Fist, Punisher) but that's about it.

To avoid misunderstandings : Thor used to be one of my favorites, I always like the Asgard stuff and such, and I also like his personality. He is one of the ten strongest Marvel Heroes ever, that's why I say he has a good chance against these eight people, but nothing more than that.

Amen.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:21 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Wow,poor street levelers.Once Thor starts swinging that hammer,its all over.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:42 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by who?-kid
Thor dodging Spider-Mans' webs ? Have you seen many people dodging Spider-Mans webs ? Have you seen Spider-Man miss a lot ? And even IF he dodges - I doubt it but hey - Spider-Man just tries again.

And Thor may have superior reflexes, he has no extra sense telling him where the danger comes from. Don't forget he is facing eight guys, not even Thor can focus on eight guys with each different powers at the same time.

I know that a web in his eyes won't do much harm, that's why it's better for SM to completely web up his head or so, so that it will take at least a few seconds until the Thunder God frees himself.

But a few seconds, that's all Sabretooth and Wolverine need... I'm pretty sure they can give Thor some nice deep flesh wounds... and so on... and then he still has to face Venom and Carnage and Luke Cage at the same time... and Spider-Man won't be sitting still either.

That's how I look at this fight... before he goes down, he'll probably kill a few characters (SM, Iron Fist, Punisher) but that's about it.

To avoid misunderstandings : Thor used to be one of my favorites, I always like the Asgard stuff and such, and I also like his personality. He is one of the ten strongest Marvel Heroes ever, that's why I say he has a good chance against these eight people, but nothing more than that.

Amen.

I would more or less agree with this scenario SANS MJOLNIR.
I just don't see this happening WITH the hammer.
All he has to do is call up some lightning and take out most of these punks.
Or take to the sky and attack.
There's too many things Thor can do with the hammer that'll
kill these guys like so many cockroaches!
He'll still have some problems. These 8 are bad motherf*ckers.
But Thor's the God of Thunder.
His wallet says "God of Thunder, bitchez."

smokin'

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:45 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this can't be a serious fight. lightning bolts that have ko'd hulk and hercules. hurrican winds that will lift ALL of these dudes off their feet. rain to blind and hinder. and that's WITHOUT his hammer!

spidey gave thor trouble because thor wasn't fighting back. when he called on an energy blast, just one small one, he nearly ko'd spidey! if he wanted to he could effortlessly open a portal that was strong enough to suck in count nefaria! not to mention how quickly one godforce blast would end it.

if thor fought like a moron, they could get some licks in. eventually, he'd go mental, and warrior mad thor makes berserker wolvie look like a berserker cabbage patch doll.

normally i'm in some sort of agreement with who-kid. but sans pis/cis this fight is a over as quickly as thor wants it to be.

now put this SAME group against someone without thor's versatility, like hercules, and that would be more interesting . . .

and ya, ya, i know wolvie was supposed to have beat herc in some mysterious way in the coc2, but i'm calling bull**** on that. in a real fight, no pis, this group v herc would be interesting.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by leonidas
eventually, he'd go mental, and warrior mad thor makes berserker wolvie look like a berserker cabbage patch doll.

Im scared..............

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:12 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arabian Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

leonidas pretty much summed up how I thought the fight would go. But, I don't see Thor taking 10.10 at all. He'd lose one or two.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:01 PM
Arabian Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Arabian Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Arabian Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Arabian Knight
leonidas pretty much summed up how I thought the fight would go. But, I don't see Thor taking 10.10 at all. He'd lose one or two.

yea wolverine is bound to stab thor at least once in the chest.......

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:04 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Can't Thor just...fly up and kill them all with lightning?

Or do this?
http://img336.imageshack.us/my.php?image=creel8qx.gif

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:05 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Arabian Knight

I agree. Thor would have to fight like an idiot to lose but it's not like that's a rare thing. Just look at anytime he fights Hulk.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:09 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yes, du, he could.

and those incidents you're talking about ion would be cis. no cis here. thor wins 10/10.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:22 PM
HaSon

I dunno. Trying to fight his opponents on even footing is part of his personality. Thor's a bit of an idiot.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:24 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing

maybe, but avoiding being gutted would likely be his only priority as it is really the only chance the team has. sorry, still don't see it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:28 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Does anyone remember all the times hulk has smashed the avenger thor is almost in hulks range of power and that street team would get owened by the avengers.........

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:30 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote