KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » HARRY POTTER: Book 7

HARRY POTTER: Book 7
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

HARRY POTTER: Book 7

Hey guys! So As you can tell this is going to be a continuation of Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. I must warn you. If you havn't read the HBP yet there will be some spoilers.

I am not writing this alone. Diamond~Kisses and I are writing this together If you would like to help please ask one of us before joining in.

Ok one more thing. Diamond and I Ship HARRY & GINNY and RON & HERMIONE If you don't like this keep your comments to yourself please.

Please give us suggestions. Weather they are critiacal or supportive we will take them to heart and listen to all of them.

We will start to post soon.
Hope you enjoy.
big grin

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:09 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Hun, you posted in the wrong forum stick out tongue

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 03:00 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

oh crap. yeah well. I'm not that good at posting new threads. you can change it if you want. otherwise i'm lost.

thanks melane!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 03:02 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

what is this?

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 03:17 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

You can ask one of the mods to move it. yes

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 03:55 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zac_j
what is this?

If you read the first post you would understand.

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

I'm not sure how to do that. I'm sure diamond know how to though.

Harry Woke up with a searing pain through his forehead. This has been happening alot lately. Harry sat up in his bed and looked around. This was going to be the last summer he would have to stay in this room. He looked at all the scattered books and clothes all over the room. This was the room he grew up in. Well not really. He thought i just came here during the summer. He looked over at his desk to see Hedwig gently sleeping in her cage. He then looked at his alarm clock. In bright numbers 11:45 flashed across the room. Harry got up and sat at his dek. Hedwig woke and hotted softly Harry petted her and she nipped his finger affectionately. Harry looked down at all the crumpled up letters around his desk. All addressed to Ginny. Ever since they broke up Harry has tried every possible way of explaining why they couldn't be together. But everytime he tried to write it down on a piece of paper it sounded as more stupid as the next. he picked up the closest piece of paper un crumbled it and started to read it to himself

Dear Ginny,
I hope you realize why we can't do this

Harry sighed and put the paper down. He crossed over to his bed and laid down. He looked back at the clock it now flashed 11:50. In ten short minutes he would be free of the Dursley's grasp and Mr. Weasley would be picking him up. Harry sighed and turned over. He couldn't help but think about Dumbuldore.

thanks melane!

Last edited by SweetMagnolia17 on Dec 24th, 2005 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:00 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry awoke to a loud bang. He looked at his alarm clock. It now said 12:00. He looked around his room and saw Mr. Weasley standing there.
"I told you to awake when i picked you up!" Said a distracted Mr. Weasley.
"Sorry." Harry said rushing to put all of his stuff in his trunk. "I must of fell asleep while waiting for you."
"HARRY POTTER." Bellowed Uncle Vernon.
"Uh oh!." Harry Said. "Uncle Vernon must of heard you apparate."
Mr. Weasley helped Harry quickly throw all of his stuff into his trunk.
"Do you remember how to apparate Harry?" he asked.
"Yes Sir." Harry Replied.
"Right." Mr. Weasley said rather quickly "Concentrate on the burrow and lets go."
Harry saw the room that he had spent his whole life in disappear in front of his eyes. The farmiliar yet unplesant side effects of Apparation came upon Harry and he concentrated hard on making himself go to the burrow. As soon as he felt like he was going to throw up the farmilar scene of the burrow came into focus. The sensation of Apparating went away and Harry was face to face with Plump little Mrs. Weasley who was embracing Harry in a large hug.
She pulled away and told Harry to turn in a circle. Mrs. Weasley was surveying him.
"You look a lot thinner since the last time i've seen you. Have the Dursley's been feeding you enough?." Mr.s Weasley said.
Harry couldn't help but smile. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley lead Harry into the house. It was pitch Dark.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY." All the lights turned on and all of the Weasley's pluse Hermione and Fleur were there. They all looked delighted to see him!
Harry was so harppy.
"Harry!" Hermione embraced him in a huge hug.
"Gezze Hermione let the man breathe for pete's sake." Ron gave Harry a hug.
"How's it going mate? Ginny hasn't been that well all summer. I could tell she missed you."
"Hey Harry." It was Ginny

thanks melane!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 06:28 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I asked Phoe on the 24th...

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 07:04 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

hey dis is really gud n yeh hermione n ron all da way n harry n ginny it,d be mint if you carried on xxxx

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:58 AM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

this is cool. Conitnue please

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 04:39 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

yep,plz let us no if theres gonna be any more coz its mint xx

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:11 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
asoulthatcries

keep posting

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 05:59 AM
asoulthatcries is currently offline Click here to Send asoulthatcries a Private Message Find more posts by asoulthatcries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smile&LOL

Cool great story keep posting smile smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 11:52 PM
Smile&LOL is currently offline Click here to Send Smile&LOL a Private Message Find more posts by Smile&LOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Well, I'll try and post more soon, I'm supposed to have help *cough* Diamond *cough* but I guess I'm alone in this one..

thanks melane!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:16 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

taking a bit of time off, i see.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 01:50 AM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Hey! Zonko nice to see you on! Long time... no see...

Do you want to help? I can't write stories on my own.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:02 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

its good post more

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:41 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote