KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread

Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 149 150 [151] 152 153 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Whatever happened to Ultimate Colossus? Man he was awesome

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 03:59 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Still around. The ultimate universe is basically destroyed thanks to loeb though. It's pretty terrible now

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 04:08 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Did they ever make super strength part of his power-set, or did he still need the Banshee drug to be strong?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:40 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He had super strength without the drug...he just wasn't as strong as he wanted to be with it iirc.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 11:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

When he was a teenager he could barely move his arms they were so heavy. I don't recall them mentioning he gained any more strength as he got older.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Last edited by Ptr_Grifin on Nov 12th, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 12:06 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Eventually his body internalized the Banshee so the super strength he showed while on it was the standard.

And Ptr is right. Up until the point where his body finally bonded the drug to him, he couldn't even lift his arms as his power was simply being metal. No extra strength to go with it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 03:30 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rickbarry

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sai1
I kinda wonder though. Since it's not just his skin but his organs and everything else that turns to steel. (Doesn't need to eat, breath, etc.) Would being pierce by thin claws like that really affect Colossus that much. He doesn't bleed. He'd be in a lot of trouble when reverting back to normal, yeah...

Colossus does bleed. When he transforms his internal organs are replaced with some type of energy. If he's cut he'll bleed pure energy. Although it's incredibly difficult to injury him that way...I'd assume getting the run though like that will take him down eventually. He should have died in the fight, but the old beasts saved him. That's why wolverine thanked him for holding him back as he would have killed everyone else.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 09:19 AM
Rickbarry is currently offline Click here to Send Rickbarry a Private Message Find more posts by Rickbarry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Depends on the writer. I've seen him stated as having a solid steel body and as having steel bones also.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 01:43 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yup. You'd think they'd have character bibles for this shit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 03:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Where was it ever shown him bleeding energy? I remember him bleeding during his fight against Omega Red but that could of been due to his powers being drained.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 03:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He bled energy when Grim Reaper or whatever that guys name is sliced him with that scythe. But he's also bled liquid metal in that dream sequence fight with Sebastian Shaw and has bled on other occasions I believe, like when Arkady drained him. But yeah he was getting drained then aND seemed to be partially human at the time.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 03:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

When Pete Wisdom injured him it clearly stated and shown he has a steel spine.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 11:44 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Some fans don't think Colossus is fast. But he's impressed a lot of fast characters with his speed such as Wolverine, Deadpool, and Psylocke. When he fought Thor he was written to be slow but we can add another fast character who praises how fast Colossus can move.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:42 AM
KingD19

People don't realize his speed/agility is actually enhanced when he turns metal. He's displayed multiple times over the years. Once he even springboarded off a wall and turned himself into a human cannonball to beat a guy with speed and skill because that guy was stronger than him.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:36 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I don't know who wrote the Thor/Colossus fight but he was clearly uneducated on his abilities. At least Rogue was the one who actually finished him.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:48 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

A ninja shatters his sword on Colossus' forearm:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 05:52 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Spider-Man vs Colossus from Axis #8. Colossus appeared to be too much for Spidey to handle. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:10 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well the Juggernaut arc started today, not much action but Storm did say that Colossus was the strongest of them all but but he's mentally susceptible to make bad descisons. Pretty good lip service. No Cain Marko stuff yet so far in the arc.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:00 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well the Juggernaut arc started today, not much action but Storm did say that Colossus was the strongest of them all but but he's mentally susceptible to make bad descisons. Pretty good lip service. No Cain Marko stuff yet so far in the arc.

I hate how much of an utter b*tch Storm has become. Maybe because Logan's dead and she can't get quickies anymore.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 09:02 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
I hate how much of an utter b*tch Storm has become. Maybe because Logan's dead and she can't get quickies anymore.

laughing

Old Post Jan 15th, 2015 10:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote