KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread

Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 152 153 [154] 155 156 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
There's a difference between storytelling and making Colossus the punching bag of every story he's in, whether it's physically, mentally, or emotionally. Which is what's been happening for years at this point.

They've gone out of their way to grievously injure him, or have something f*cked up happen to him, or make him the biggest ass in the history of ever because he's not getting his way.

They've changed everything about his character so they could have a scapegoat for bad sh*t to happen to.

Old Post May 28th, 2015 05:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

That's normal to me I suppose.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 28th, 2015 07:39 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Also, in two of Colossus' last appearances he managed to beat the Juggernaut and in Secret Wars he was able to throw the Hulk from planet to planet which might be his most impressive strength feat. She-Hulk wasn't sure he could do it. I'd say Colossus is doing just fine.

Old Post May 29th, 2015 08:30 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Old Post May 29th, 2015 09:54 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Interesting.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 30th, 2015 01:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Good news about Colossus in the Deadpool movie.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ield-experience

Old Post Sep 21st, 2015 11:41 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 11:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Kind of hoping Colossus gets a little more exposure than he did in the other movies.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 12:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Angel Dust is nowhere near Colossus in strength. I'll be honest, if they nerf him again like they did in the FOX movies, I'll be pretty upset.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 10:46 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Movie version may be stronger than comic version though so let's not get worked up just yet.

Colossus is supposed to have a lot of screen time in this film so that's a plus.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 11:48 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Anybody reading Extraordinary X-Men? Colossus appears to have gotten larger and they seem to reference this in the issue a couple of times. I don't know if this is 616 Colossus or not but so far I like him.

BTW who was the big brute Colossus kayoed with a Muay Thai plum knee to the chin? That dude was massive as well.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 07:58 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So a few people around KMC know that I'm working on a revised Colossus thread. Right now I'm in the process of going through every issue in which he appeared with Rogue (thank god for excel cross referencing), trying to build up a coherent theory about it.

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Might give me ideas I hadn't considered so far. The only thing I have to stress is that this is purely 616 Colossus.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:37 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Looks like you're going to do a fine job if you want to include even Rogue borrowing Piotr's powers. Good idea thumb up

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 09:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Thanks. I actually have a theory about it, as under Claremont there are some things that made me stop and go "hmmm". Don't want to go too much in to it yet though, as it could turn up to be false.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 11:54 PM
Anadrol1

Originally posted by -Pr-
Kind of hoping Colossus gets a little more exposure than he did in the other movies.

Yeah. The xmen movies were a joke if you like Colossus. Cudmore just wasn't a strong enough actor to actually give him a bigger part regardless. Not that they would have anyway. Xmen movie Colossus did very little and had few actual feets on par with comic Colossus. Hopefully the Deadpool movie gives Colossus his just respect

Old Post Dec 6th, 2015 06:37 PM
Anadrol1 is currently offline Click here to Send Anadrol1 a Private Message Find more posts by Anadrol1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 10:43 PM
Anadrol1

From the trailer it looks like Colossus gets pawned by Gina Corano. Lol.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 06:44 PM
Anadrol1 is currently offline Click here to Send Anadrol1 a Private Message Find more posts by Anadrol1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I hope he just underestimated her. Then he comes back and stomps her face. Because Colossus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Angel Dust in canon.

If he gets b*tched just to make Carrano and the other bad guys look good, or for some girl power bullshit. They're no better than in X2-DoFP when they nerfed him to the point that he was basically useless and had no screen time.

Also, that isn't even NTW's powers.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:09 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

King...

It's a Deadpool movie. It. Won't. Make. Sense.

The entire purpose of DP is to annoy people, especially Colossus fans.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anadrol1

Originally posted by KingD19
I hope he just underestimated her. Then he comes back and stomps her face. Because Colossus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Angel Dust in canon.

If he gets b*tched just to make Carrano and the other bad guys look good, or for some girl power bullshit. They're no better than in X2-DoFP when they nerfed him to the point that he was basically useless and had no screen time.

Also, that isn't even NTW's powers.

Man I hope you're right. He looks pretty bad ass at least. Huge. Gotta see some feats of power or I'll be major dissatisfied

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:13 PM