KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread

Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 153 154 [155] 156 157 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
King...

It's a Deadpool movie. It. Won't. Make. Sense.

The entire purpose of DP is to annoy people, especially Colossus fans.

I know I just...Deadpool is the only one not supposed to make sense.

And, they've had 4 movies to get it right. At this point I'm pretty sure just most writers/producers don't like him, so they punk him out just cuz.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:14 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No.

Everyone around him acts retarded, too. Pick up a Deadpool comic. His aura kills brain cells faster than methanol.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

No.

Everyone around him acts retarded, too. Pick up a Deadpool comic. His aura kills brain cells faster than methanol.

Oh the people do. It's just that they changed powers around all willy nilly. Maybe this is revenge for the time Colossus cracked Deadpool in the jaw.

Hopefully Colossus was just taken off guard and comes back and stomps her.

Angel Dust is Class 25 in canon and barely has any appearances. Colossus as we both know is about as strong(physically/durable) as you can get without getting into the higher levels like flying bricks and stuff. He's got 50+ years of crazy feats.

And Teenage Warhead doesn't do...a forcefield energy charge?

I dunno. I'm gonna enjoy the movie up until that point at least. Hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:21 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Dude, it's Fox. You're trying to make sense, even though there's no point in doing so.

Let's just hope that punch is the only bad thing that happens to C.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Dude, it's Fox. You're trying to make sense, even though there's no point in doing so.

Let's just hope that punch is the only bad thing that happens to C.

I know bro. It's just so frustrating. If only Marvel could get the rights back. They would have made trillions with half as many X-Men movies.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:28 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just saw the movie. If you guys want me to tell you about Colossus in it, I will, though that would be spoilers.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I want to avoid any spoilers for now.

So yeah, please remember about the tags. You too, King. I often walk in the threads I should be avoiding, lol.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:38 PM
KingD19

Well I haven't seen it yet either. You can PM me though, -Pr- Or spoiler tag it.

I just need to know.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
I know bro. It's just so frustrating. If only Marvel could get the rights back. They would have made trillions with half as many X-Men movies.

I want to see a proper Wolverine.

Eric Von Sydow from a low-budget Punisher movie did a better job than Jackman...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Okay, Deadpool spoilers inbound, don't read if you haven't seen the movie or don't want to know:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Colossus starts the fight by claiming he doesn't like to hit women, then by getting punched by her, getting knocked clean across the area. He's not unconscious. He's actually just stunned. Negasonic whatserface clatters into Angel Dust but seeing as how, like Cannonball she isn't completely bulletproof, Deadpool protects her while Carano fights Colossus. They have a proper fight, and though she gets more offence in on him, at no point does it feel like Colossus is in as much danger as the trailer suggested. Colossus actually gets the upper hand at one point, but, this being a comedy, he stops himself when her top becomes undone and her boob is hanging out (and no, we don't get to see it sad ). Colossus, nice guy that he is, tells her to cover herself up. She does it, but catches him off guard by punching him in the dick, then by trying to choke him until Negasonic bails him out by diving towards the ground. The next we see of Colossus is him carrying the two women, one on each shoulder, away from a collapsing structure.

There are some inconsistencies with his powers when compared to the comics, but this movie does WAY more with him than all the previous movies combined. I would have preferred better, but honestly, it could have been way worse, so I really wasn't that bothered.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

....I can live with that.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:54 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Kind of how I felt, tbh.

He got way more screen time than I was expecting too, which was nice.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:55 PM
KingD19

Maybe in the next X-Men proper movie, he'll get as much screen time. So ya know, he actually feels like an important and integral part of the movie and X-Team. Because why have a literal walking tank who can punch through most of your problems if he's not gonna be used that way?

He would've been awesome in Apocalypse...or could have been, but they'd probably use him wrong again.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 10:00 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Pretty much. He worked well as the straight man to Deadpool's loony tune, but I just don't know if he'd be popular enough to be used again in an X-Men movie without being shoved in to the background or bitched out.

Maybe Deadpool will get him the exposure he needs.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 10:04 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
Maybe in the next X-Men proper movie

You don't want him anywhere near Singer, lol.

If he did give Piotr more screen time... he'd make him gay.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 11:02 PM
KingD19

You don't want him anywhere near Singer, lol.

If he did give Piotr more screen time... he'd make him gay.

Yeah. They already gave Kitty to Bobby...I guess? They didn't show anything of a relationship in DoFp.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 11:15 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bobby is lucky as hell he wasn't gay under Singer, lol.

Some major miracle.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 11:27 PM
KingD19

Didn't you know? Apparently Bobby has always been gay. His borderline chauvinism, womanizing, and constantly going for the most beautiful women imaginable(with a fair degree of success) has all been a front so he couldn't acknowledge who he really was. Sure, he's surrounded by a handful of the most powerful telepaths on the planet on a daily basis for decades.(Emma would definitely have brought it up) And sure, he's never had much of any foreshadowing or hinting to him being gay. But f*ck it. Teenage Jean Gray said he's gay, so there's no room for doubt lol.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2016 12:33 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Actually, there were hints... there are entire articles by fans about it on the web.

But Bendis... he "revealed" that in a way... well... no words. Just no words.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2016 01:14 AM
KingD19

I've seen those. And I agree to an extent. But it was like...they did nothing with it for so long he may as well have stayed straight. The way they did it yeah, just no words.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2016 01:18 AM