KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread

Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Not close...

616 lifts Boeing jets with no trouble.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

How much does a jet weigh?

According to their stats they are very similar.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:28 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here Ult. Colossus stops a falling Sentinel from crushing a little girl.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...hinSentinel.jpg

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:34 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Thats for you Snoopdoqq

From Secret Wars

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Arahan on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:16 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arahan
Thats for you Snoopdoqq

From Secret Wars

Thanks man.

I have been looking for that scan. I'm sure that ship was pretty heavy.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:37 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Ult. Colossus taking some lava or melted steel when Weapon X was testing him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ssusandlava.jpg
(It was probably molten steel)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:43 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimate Ironman, and 616 Ironman cant be to far from skill lv's I mean it is the same pearson I think the problem is not to hate or anything is that the Ultimate Universe is to realistic.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 03:39 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

so what do you think snoop? how big do you think that ship in secret wars is? spidey had enought space to jump around in it...plus all the avengers, ff and some other heroes could fit in it, with room to spare...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:09 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

I think it was really heavy.
Dont forget he was injured at that time so it is indeed a remarkable feat.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:13 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

great pic arhan...thats a young 616 colossus, thats gotta be more than 100 tons...i know class100 dosnt mean 100 tons...but thing and colossus not lifting more than 80tons just sounds stupid. thats just one tank and a car maybe....

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:29 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

So why do you think Ultimate Characters seem weaker than there 616 counterparts?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:17 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by nwg202
so what do you think snoop? how big do you think that ship in secret wars is? spidey had enought space to jump around in it...plus all the avengers, ff and some other heroes could fit in it, with room to spare...
Well now that I think about it it is very impressive feat. He had to deal with the momentum of the ship falling out of the sky and it's actuall weight.

I can bench press over 300lbs easily. But if somebody threw 300lbs off the roof of my house I could not catch it.

It's pretty impressive.

Last edited by snoopdogg on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:47 PM
nwg202

Originally posted by soujaboy09
So why do you think Ultimate Characters seem weaker than there 616 counterparts?
ironman and thor seem weaker, colossus and thing seem right on the money...if not stronger, the hulk is the hulk. He should be the strongest (physically) in any universe(616 or ultimate)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:50 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Colossus smashin the max weight of the danger room when he has no other choice.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...edangerroom.jpg

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 02:06 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus stompin the ground makin Alpha Flight loose their balance.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...dSasquatch3.jpg

Then Colossus proceeded to fighting Sasquatch who at the time was equvilant to the Hulk. Sasquatch was getting the better of Colossus but once Cyclops told Colossus to start using his head the tide of the fight changed. Sasquatch underestimated Colossus. But in the end they were both left standing.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ndSasquatch.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...dSasquatch2.jpg
(The bigger they are the harder they fall)

Last edited by snoopdogg on Jan 4th, 2006 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 02:22 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

If 616 Colossus can have a stand still with Sasquatch at Hulks lv do you think 616 Colossus can have a stand still with Hulk or Ultimate Colossus have a stand still with Ultimate Hulk?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:05 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I think Colossus would hold his own against Hulk for a while like Thing does. But after awhile Hulk will win.

Can you post the scan of Colossus overpowering Magneto? I'm too lazy to scan it now.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:07 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ya I dont have the hole page though.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:19 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Do you remember which issue it happened in? I know it was in the 30's.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:23 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I don't, but i could look it up if you'd like.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:33 AM