KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread

Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soujaboy09
No I don't, but i could look it up if you'd like.
That's fine. I'll look it up later.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:34 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Cudios snoop your giving Colossus his due.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:40 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Cudios snoop your giving Colossus his due.
Thanks man. Not quite as impressive as the Alpha Flight thread.

Anyways here is a fairly impressive strength feat for Ult. Colossus. A huge ferris wheel was falling to the ground and Colossus halted it's fall.

It's not one of his better showings but these things are still heavy.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ferriswheel.jpg

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:52 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thanks man. Not quite as impressive as the Alpha Flight thread.

Anyways here is a fairly impressive strength feat for Ult. Colossus. A huge ferris wheel was falling to the ground and Colossus halted it's fall.

It's not one of his better showings but these things are still heavy.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ferriswheel.jpg

Thanks, but my thread has been around longer that's why it has more scans, you will get to that many if your sanity holds up...I'm walking on the line. Yours is still very interesting and look forward to the updates. If I get time I will help post some scans, but my classes are mon-8-6, tues-8-8 and don't even know the rest of the week is...gah!

Still an impressive feat, ferris wheels are very heavy

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 04:05 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus has shown to be resistant to Rougues absorption power once.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...susandRogue.jpg

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:49 PM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

When was this pic, I didnt no Colossus had a thing with Rouge.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:20 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by soujaboy09
When was this pic, I didnt no Colossus had a thing with Rouge.
X-men #100.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:22 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn never knew, thats crazy. Does Ultimate Colossus show the same resistance I know in like UX & she touched him or whatever but does he have the same resistance.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:31 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

It's a bit contradictory. The same poerson who wrote that also wrote the issue ages where she absorbs him when they touch. But since that's the most recent best to go with that...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:35 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think all the writers need to get on the same page like the fact that a Steel man can have his powers absorbed. I just dont understand it its like they don't pay attention to what the once wrote or what others write.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:43 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

The upper limits of Colossus durabilty is unknown. Marvel handbooks say he can take temperatures as high as 9000 degrees.

In this pic he was heated up so hot he was red hot then white hot AND BEYOND!.(which is hotter than red hot).

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...akintheheat.jpg

Last edited by snoopdogg on Jan 5th, 2006 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 01:48 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

A the scans I've seen in this thread show me that Colossus is underestimated. He has done so many great things in the 616 universe, and his ultimate counterpart is even stronger. Why do you think people underestimate him so he is great, but he's really not recognized when people talk about the strongest people in the Marvel universe. why do you think this is?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:11 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

When I was younger I used to think it was becasue he is Russian. When Colossus came out and during the 80's everyone in the U.S. hated the Russians. The whole Cold War Thing.

I could be wrong.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:13 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well thats a good point, never thought about that. I just dont understand it people are on Things sack all the time about how strong he is, but he's no greater than Colossus in the 616 universe while in the Ultimate Universe Colossus so far has shown to be superior to Thing.

Mark Miller making Colossus gay doesn't help Colossus rep either people will now have something else to say about him.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:26 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus takin on a horde of Aliens with no troubles.

Lazers bouncin off him too. No big deal for Colossus.

Attachment: colossus pics 001.jpg
This has been downloaded 519 time(s).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:28 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

616 Colossus is damn strong it's hard to believe that Ultimate Colossus is stronger.

I have some pics of all Colossus 616 uniforms here.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:43 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus was in a van when these villains hit the self-destruct button making the van blow up.

Colossus walked out unharmed. Just another day for him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ssusblownup.jpg

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:26 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus and Thing arwreslted one time. Apparantly Colossus beat him once cause he said "directly I have beaten him".

But when the match started Kitty distracted Colossus makin him loose.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...rmwrestling.jpg

Here is Thing and Colossus working together to take out a huge @ss monter with a semi and trailer.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...andColossus.jpg

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:37 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here Colossus has a skrull Gladiator in one hand and a another Skrull Neutron in the other hand.

These Skrulls are probably 75% as powerful as the originals.

Attachment: colossus and gladiator.jpg
This has been downloaded 536 time(s).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:53 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Colossus smackin a Skrull around who copied the Hulk. Even if he copied Hulk to 75% of his abilities this is impressive being it is the Hulk.

Attachment: colossus and hulk.jpg
This has been downloaded 538 time(s).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:57 PM