KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread

Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimate Colossus throws a Sentinel, and is stated to be able to crush diamonds between his fingertips:
(please log in to view the image)

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:50 PM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Cool thread!

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:13 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

i just saw the handbook for the ultimate universe...it states that colossus has staggering strength capable of moving a sub weighing more than thousands of tons...then he has a strength level of 6..i look at the back and it says 75 to 100 tons...yeesh...talk about editorial not doing its job...they should update their power ratings.
is ultimate thing a 6 or 7? capt. britain and iron man a 6? i dont think so...they coudnt even lift that sub without extra help....

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:33 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nwg202
i just saw the handbook for the ultimate universe...it states that colossus has staggering strength capable of moving a sub weighing more than thousands of tons...then he has a strength level of 6..i look at the back and it says 75 to 100 tons...yeesh...talk about editorial not doing its job...they should update their power ratings.
is ultimate thing a 6 or 7? capt. britain and iron man a 6? i dont think so...they coudnt even lift that sub without extra help....
I am trying to figure that one out aswell.

Thing has a level 6 rating also. But Colossus has been the most impressive so far.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:47 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Meh handbooks are not really good guaging one's actually "Strength". Colossus has definetly shown he can lift more than 100 tons, hell even Sasquatch has and they say he can only lift 75 tons.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:22 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think that the people that write the handbooks read the comics. They say Cap Britan is in the same lv as Ultimate Colossus? this is crazy someone needs to e mail Marvel.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:27 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by soujaboy09
I like Ult. Colossus a lot, and I am kind of disappointed that he's gay. I e-mailed Marvel about it and they said there not sure of what they want to do with Colossus. It would be nice if they had a big twist, and it turned out Colossus wasn't gay. If enoph people complained thogh I think they would make him staright.

damn man.... the X-Men stories used to be all about bigotry, prejudice and hatred..... it'd be a damn shame if people started to complain now just because one of the characters turns out to be homosexual

the whole idea of complaining about it to try to get it changed goes against the whole essence of what they originally stood for..... and quite frankly i find it offensive

p.s..... why are you disappointed that he's gay in the first place?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:33 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is a bio from the 2003 Ultimate Guide to the X-men. It says that being Colossus is basically a adult he can lift over 100 tons.

Attachment: colossus 100 tons.jpg
This has been downloaded 458 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:33 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:45 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:56 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
damn man.... the X-Men stories used to be all about bigotry, prejudice and hatred..... it'd be a damn shame if people started to complain now just because one of the characters turns out to be homosexual

the whole idea of complaining about it to try to get it changed goes against the whole essence of what they originally stood for..... and quite frankly i find it offensive

p.s..... why are you disappointed that he's gay in the first place?

Sorry you find it offensive it's just my opinion sorry it goes against yours.

Why dont I want him a gay simply because this could be a downfall for Marvel in my opinion. I simply believe this because the way they trip over games theses days, and that new movie Brokeback Mountain with the two gay cowboys, people wre bound to complain in which Marvel might lose a lot of credibility, and then that might lead to the comics changing all around.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:03 AM
nwg202

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Meh handbooks are not really good guaging one's actually "Strength". Colossus has definetly shown he can lift more than 100 tons, hell even Sasquatch has and they say he can only lift 75 tons.

yeah thats true king, i think i saw sasquatch lift the front part of an ocean liner...no way is that 75tons...
...im all for the ratings like 6 and 7 just to show how strong a character is next to other characters...but when u put exact numbers like 100tons or 75tons...every time you see a superbrick lift sumthing bigger than a tank, it makes those numbers look stupid....

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:30 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

maybe marvel should strech out the numbers from 7 to 10 or 12...that way u dont get captain britain in with colossus, u dont get wolverine in with spiderman or cap...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:33 AM
nwg202

cudnt send you a private message for reason king, those saquatch pic u sent were dam impressive....maybe 100 ton benchmark needs to be updated...heck maybe luke cage has lifted over 100 tons. colossus with the sub, and the secretwars thing, saquatch with the warship and plane...the 100 tons bench mark sounds so funny

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:45 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have always wonderd wht the only say that there characters strongest feats are in the 100 ton range.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:16 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Colossus floorin Cannanball.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...nCannonball.jpg

Storm uses Colossus as a lighting rod here. This should prove Storms lighting cannot hurt Colossus.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...lightingrod.jpg

Colossus defeating a alien wraith creature with a piledriver.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...usandwraith.jpg

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:51 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here Colossus overpowers Rogue with ease. She could't break his grip.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...owerinRogue.jpg

Colossus lifts up a military truck with ease. This is a truck that hauls weapons and ammo. These trucks are very heavy and made mostly out of solid steel to withstand the battlefield.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...lifingtruck.jpg

This is what happens when you piss off Colossus. He killed Riptide by snapping his kneck. Riptide was even tossin his throwing stars at Colossus at the time.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...llinRiptide.jpg

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:01 PM
nwg202

great scans snoop, u have the entire run of x-men comics?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:16 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by nwg202
great scans snoop, u have the entire run of x-men comics?
I have the entire X-men run from #1-180.

I have most Uncanny X-men comics but not all.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 01:18 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here Colossus knocks Blockbuster down for the count.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...Blockbuster.jpg

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 01:24 AM