KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Christmas Games

Christmas Games
Started by: powerfulone1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hey, get it as soon as you can, that game is a f*cking masterpiece and the best remake to date.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 04:26 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

I got Destiny, Call of duty: AW and the Last of us but because i got the last of us used and it had terrible visual spikes i returned it and ordered Watch Dogs.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 07:15 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I got Destiny, Call of duty: AW and the Last of us but because i got the last of us used and it had terrible visual spikes i returned it and ordered Watch Dogs.

Last of Us /w Visual Spikes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watch Dogs

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 08:12 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Last of Us /w Visual Spikes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watch Dogs
Well the visual spikes was not the only reason i sent it back the main reason was because i would have had to buy an online pass because i got it used.

It may be a much better game storywise and all that but im not much of a singleplayer player anyway.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 03:17 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by thanos-prime
Well the visual spikes was not the only reason i sent it back the main reason was because i would have had to buy an online pass because i got it used.

It may be a much better game storywise and all that but im not much of a singleplayer player anyway.

To each their own.

Watch Dogsas a whole bored me, story, multiplayer, and single-player alike.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 04:01 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Dark Souls & Dark Souls II with a bad-ass Metal Case.

Dragon's Dogma, FallOut 3 GOTY Edition.

Street Fighter X Tekken on the Vita.

My brother got a few games I might ask him if I can play. He got Thief, Watch Dogs (Ew), and Shadow Warrior.

Shadow Warrior is the game I'm particularly excited to play on his PS4.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 01:34 AM
Jmanghan

I might buy a 3DS with the money I got.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 01:38 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Man, after playing Mario Maker a month ago, I have been wanting to pick up a Wii U.

So, Christmas is here and I was like, "what a ****ing perfect time for the wife to get one". You know, pretend I'm back when the N64 was out and getting one for Christmas. Rip it out of the box, plug it in and play some ****ing videogames. Ahh, nah, it wasn't meant to be.

Instead I got some sandals.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 01:53 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Smasandian
Man, after playing Mario Maker a month ago, I have been wanting to pick up a Wii U.

So, Christmas is here and I was like, "what a ****ing perfect time for the wife to get one". You know, pretend I'm back when the N64 was out and getting one for Christmas. Rip it out of the box, plug it in and play some ****ing videogames. Ahh, nah, it wasn't meant to be.

Instead I got some sandals.

I know you might be on a budget dude, but... Its Christmas, might as well get used to binge shopping now, cause when you have kids, you'll HAVE to get used to it. Every year. Till they move out.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 06:38 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Legacy of the Void from my brother (enjoying the campaign currently), and Steam credit that I'll probably wait to use when Hitman comes out or something.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 07:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Imma post what I plan on getting with my christmas money.

Basically gonna go on a PS Vita, and PS3 Binge.

Gonna pick up UMVC3 (Vita), Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Vita), Tearaway (Vita), Reality Fighters (Vita), MMA Supremacy (Vita).

Just Cause 1 & 2 (PS3), The Last of Us (PS3), Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (PS4).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 12:28 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Witcher 3, so far i'm enjoying it much more than, Skyrim.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 08:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Bump, what games did you get for Christmas?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 12:19 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

I didn't get anything sad

But, I might get a new PC or PS4 Games

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 12:30 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

This also extends to games or consoles you're getting with your Christmas Money.

Or a gift that couldn't be bought until after Christmas because of how expensive it was, or other issues.

Today, I went online and got two games. For my PS2, I got "Evil Dead: Regeneration" and "Tekken 3".

On the 7th of January, I'm getting a New Nintendo 3DS XL, and Super Smash Bros for 3DS.

Hoping to also get Super Mario Maker for 3DS, and Ocarina of Time for 3DS.

Later down the line, I'm saving my christmas money to get Salt and Sanctuary on my Vita, and the Berserk game for PS Vita.

Last edited by Jmanghan on Dec 26th, 2016 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 02:56 AM
cdtm

I bought myself Infinify Blade for my new I-thing.

It's like Punch Out meets Berserk, it's pretty fun. If II and III are still 99 cents a piece, I may get them both tonight.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 10:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Jmanghan
This also extends to games or consoles you're getting with your Christmas Money.

Or a gift that couldn't be bought until after Christmas because of how expensive it was, or other issues.

Today, I went online and got two games. For my PS2, I got "Evil Dead: Regeneration" and "Tekken 3".

On the 7th of January, I'm getting a New Nintendo 3DS XL, and Super Smash Bros for 3DS.

Hoping to also get Super Mario Maker for 3DS, and Ocarina of Time for 3DS.

Later down the line, I'm saving my christmas money to get Salt and Sanctuary on my Vita, and the Berserk game for PS Vita.

Did they have Tekken 5? That has Tekken 3 arcade in it (Minus ending cut scenes, if there were any..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 10:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
Did they have Tekken 5? That has Tekken 3 arcade in it (Minus ending cut scenes, if there were any..)
Arcade is okay. I wanna play against friends, and Tekken 3 is one of the best fighting games ever made to do that.

Evil Dead: Regeneration isn't a masterpiece, but its pretty damn good if I'm being honest.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 11:38 PM
cdtm

Looks like Undertale is half price right now.

Still 5-6 bucks more then I think most indy games are worth, though.

Is it just been hyped by hipsters and weeaboo's, or is it genuinely that good?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 10:40 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
Looks like Undertale is half price right now.

Still 5-6 bucks more then I think most indy games are worth, though.

Is it just been hyped by hipsters and weeaboo's, or is it genuinely that good?
Its worth it for the amazing characters themselves, on top of the rich lore, great story, and interesting characters, with the most innovative and creative combat system of all time in an rpg, bar-none.

With mutltiple endings, multiple story paths, etc.

Yeah, I'd pay $60 for this game, $5 is a steal, a robbery even.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 10:27 AM