KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » can anyone help me?

can anyone help me?
Started by: Mider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider

bump's twin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 08:35 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like that bump thing! Do not assume sizes of the body. Different actors played Michael as for Jason one most of the time and I also like Jason. Michael can lift Jason off the ground with one hand and bolds don't hit back. And weapon power used against the characters do not imply. Michael's capture was never cleared as for J it was, even destruction. Got to thank a black guy for that matter in "Jason goes to Hell."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:20 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe this is interesting-not invading your thread if you welcome me open minded. It is not "speed" what Michael possesses but "the state of mind". I got to admit this trick is off camera. We see him teleporting himself from place to place in seconds or walk a mile from the spot we last saw him. No, he is still there somewhere making you believe that, as a matter of fact he does walk slow.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:39 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

why is it you compare the two it took large explosions to kill jason of course Micheal Myers did service one himself that is an inconsistancy in the movies since we have seen him trying to barely escape such a blast in halloween 5 and also being serverly injured in halloween 4 while jason has taken a few more powerful blows such as the shover to the head in the part were jason returns as a zombie he servives being beaten merciliously by freddy i think they took Micheal in while he was tranqualized but i dont think he can do the same things as Jason in streangth jason has dented metal has Micheal Myers ever done this i cant remeber but i dont believe he has.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:07 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

In short Mike is a lot smarter than J and powerful. In Halloween 5 he would had escaped without help, cause the devil is on his side.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:57 PM
Mider

but he didnt did he?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:13 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow, I was waiting for that! Yes he did. What's the guy's name? You take long to learn. Mike makes you believe he's strong or weak for you to fall.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:39 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you want to know Michael Myers? H2O first MM scene with the nurse and police. The human shark.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:53 PM
Mider

and how did he escape with out help? nurses and the like im talking about armed cops and gaurds not normal people.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:33 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is not my creation. When I saw the movie the character was there. The devil in this case is been instructing Michael since childhood, do this, go that way, stop here, hide here, wait here, keep going, go after that one, pretend this, rise again....That old guy fred him (part5) by the will of the devil himself, so he can use this person (fool) later for his advantage. Michael obeys loyally to the devil. Why do I get the feeling you are not serious making me repeat the same stuff. I could write a movie you know.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:09 AM
Mider

since you know so much about halloween do you know were to find a halloween one good scare comic?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:05 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, because I am scared sick Sorry can't help, too scared. Excuse me.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 08:21 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgot something, before I run away let me tell you that Michael was never captured but found. One is to find something by accident and the other is to succeed with your plan of capture. The devil read minds and commands before you know it.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:15 PM
Mider

he was still incarcerated and he was captured by loomis

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:27 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

All for the devil's purpose and the weakness of humanity. Can't give a clear shape so M is that shape (uncleared).

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:47 PM
Mider

and what purpose was that?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:00 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Jason is a copy of Michael anyway. I don't know if this could happen in a movie: two, big silent guys stalking around looking for each other? And Michael can use more than just a knife, to match Jason's machete. And will someone get Jason a modern goalie mask? That style went out decades ago. laughing out loud

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:19 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

The purpose to eliminate. Our heroes have their favorite weapon but that doesn't mean they don't use others. Halloween 6 he chose a bigger knife.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:39 PM
Mider

you say he could use other weapons well name a few ive seen him use a hammer in part 2 an axe in part 6 he drowned someone in part 2 remeber he crushed a guys head in part 8 now lets see jasons feet. well jason has used a mathete, a speer gun, a very very hot rock from a sanua, smashed someones face into a mirror, liquid nitrogen if thats what that was in jason x a lawn or sawing device in one of the other parts a type of spear in the one were he comes back from the dead a dark once i think i might be wrong but i think a pick axe oh and he punched a guys head off.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:13 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brutality not Mike's style but he could, oh yeah or even worse. The fact is that J has changed by his creators; he wasn't that mighty on the first movies.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:56 AM