KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman team vs Wolverine team

Batman team vs Wolverine team
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
dude they state in his last issue that shields been trying to trakc wolverine for the last months. also were did it ever say wolverine is no longer part of shield? if so why are they tracking him?
U know alot BUT DO NOT CALL ME A LIER WHEN I AM INFACT NOT LIEING
youre not a liar, your an over zellous fanboy, and SHIELD knows that wolverine is in Japan, and wolverine was only part of SHIELD for enemy of the state, Fury comes to him for favors, but he does the same for CA does that make Capn an agent of shield??

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:08 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King KAM
youre not a liar, your an over zellous fanboy, and SHIELD knows that wolverine is in Japan, and wolverine was only part of SHIELD for enemy of the state, Fury comes to him for favors, but he does the same for CA does that make Capn an agent of shield??

again captain was not stated to be an agent of shield. they knew were wolverine was but not realy were he kept going off the radar. but he was part of shield. he was a meber and still is. he ows sheild thats why he a member he has yet to be stated not to be part of shield any more. if it was wolverine choose which it aint he would not be a part of shield but it realy aint his choose.
why am I a over zellous fan boy? because i disagree with u?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:11 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by wolverine8888
again captain was not stated to be an agent of shield. they knew were wolverine was but not realy were he kept going off the radar. but he was part of shield. he was a meber and still is. he ows sheild thats why he a member he has yet to be stated not to be part of shield any more. if it was wolverine choose which it aint he would not be a part of shield but it realy aint his choose.
why am I a over zellous fan boy? because i disagree with u?
no yourre an over zellous fan-boy because you think that wolverines team will outprep BATMANS, and that you think that wolverine will beat nearly everyone who isnt a herald, thats why EVERYONE calls you a fanboy, if you were to be more reasonable people wouldnt treat you like Xplosive and Apoc, but hey....dont say i never warned ya....oh yeah, and Wolverine has payed shield back, when he took down gorgon, thats what that mission was for, he is no longer using shield for weapons or money, or contacting them therefore meaning he is AWOL, and when your AWOL you are no longer affiliated with your military force, end of discussion.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:17 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King KAM
no yourre an over zellous fan-boy because you think that wolverines team will outprep BATMANS, and that you think that wolverine will beat nearly everyone who isnt a herald, thats why EVERYONE calls you a fanboy, if you were to be more reasonable people wouldnt treat you like Xplosive and Apoc, but hey....dont say i never warned ya....oh yeah, and Wolverine has payed shield back, when he took down gorgon, thats what that mission was for, he is no longer using shield for weapons or money, or contacting them therefore meaning he is AWOL, and when your AWOL you are no longer affiliated with your military force, end of discussion.

actauly sicne he awol he be a rouge shield agent mean he still a shield agent just gone bad but I get what ur saying because he went awol shield would never let him use there stuff which is true. though if they could shield would use wolverine as a shield agent and he is still consider oen that went rogue kinda. I think later they will explain whats up with him and shield. also that last mission was not ment to pay bakc shield at all by the way.
oh I not saying they will out prep batmans but they will have enough prep and with there powers they will win. a day just not long enough for bats team to win. were ur prove of me think wolverine will beat every one who not a herald? come on at least use some prove. if ur gunan state such a claim name were I have defended wolverien vs a guy who he could not possable beat? come on u better come up with one because I tell u thats quite a statedment to make.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:23 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote