KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ANNUAL CHRISTMAS-ISH RP TRIVIA QUIZ! All rejoice...

USH'S ANNUAL CHRISTMAS-ISH RP TRIVIA QUIZ! All rejoice...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Hehe...

Maybe it has something to do with outlawing hunting?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 09:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Good Lord, it is a year since I posed- as a teaser- a question about what destroyed Matadan's reputation. I didn't imagine that a year later, people still wouldn't know!

I discovered it- taxing the hunting business was the reason....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:28 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

And the question why Jedi would refuse to kill Sienar- he is supposed to save entire worlds from famine, right?

The diffrence between Sith and Sienar- he doesn`t want to rule the Galaxy? He doesn`t follow the rule of two?( though I think he wants Gallagher to be his apprentice).

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 09:23 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As to the first- prove it! That's just Gallagher's little psychosis, and he may be absolutely right but it's hardly a context the Jedi are working with. Sienar's obviously up to no good and I doubt any of the other players will seriously believe they will be doing active harm to the Galaxy by killing him.

Why wouldn't he want to rule the Galaxy? He's all about control, clearly.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 09:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, but he is dying and knows of it, right? Perhaps Gallagher could be his sucessor.

And all this talk of Gonderkorro deputies is quite exciting. It would be interesting for Dark Side to have some challenging opponents that are actually on the "good side". If we fight bastards all the time we could forget we are the bad guys.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Feb 6th, 2007 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 09:37 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
And all this talk of Gonderkorro deputies is quite exciting. It would be interesting for Dark Side to have some challenging opponents that are actually on the "good side". If we fight bastards all the time we could forget we are the bad guys.

An interesting thought, but from the viewpoint of us Type C's, we just don't care. stick out tongue If we want something and someone's in the way, they die. And that's pretty much all there is to it. big grin

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 10:46 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, that's pretty much it with us...stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 10:47 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, but I would like to betray or corrupt someone if possible..... killing all the time is boring.

And Gallador is devastated that Rogan totally owned him, who would give him a hug?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:02 PM
Peach
mordrem

Maybe an Epirean?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:08 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, even a bald chick would be preferable....

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:18 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's not dying. The Florean Lichen are entirely treatable- they just render your quality of life rather shitty.

Trust me, the Gonderkorro deputies are REALLY scary. There is nothing you can put forwards that they will not match.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Interesting... but they have some rules or code of conduct? If their main goal is to protect their people and upholding local law, it could be exploited, though maybe not with the same extent as with Jedi.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:23 PM
Peach
mordrem

He's not dying. The Florean Lichen are entirely treatable- they just render your quality of life rather shitty.

Trust me, the Gonderkorro deputies are REALLY scary. There is nothing you can put forwards that they will not match.

But we can still kill them, right?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:25 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They have a certain amount of theoretical conduct involved but I would not rely on them to stick with it.

Btw, you (the Dark Siders) live in a world of bastard coated bastards with a hard bastard interior. There aren't really many good guys to fight, and when you do hack them to pieces- like the Demaran militia- you barely notice they were even there.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:27 PM
Peach
mordrem

I'm still just the most curious about the Desert of Stones...stupid vision and hallucinations.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:44 PM
Lord Melkor

Hehe, I think I like it. Though I was wondering how Commisar Esgabath compares to Gallador on the scale of evil. Certainly an attempt to destroy entire civilization because your Master orders you so trumps anything ever achieved in Dark Side storylines. Though it is likely more the matter of means.... unfortunately Gallador doesn`t have armies at his disposal. Actually, Gallador has ideas resembling the New Order as well... I assume the main diffrence is that Gallador is more thoughtful, while Esgabath believes in hierarchy and discipline(which have something to do with him being renegade from Tasker`s Crown nobility), and is not consumed by Darkside struggles and pursuit for Force Knowledge....

Oh, and Esgabath has a hot assistant but don`t tell my girlfriend about it, okay?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Desert of Stones- ok, I'll you something.

No-one has ever come out of it alive.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:48 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well that sounds like fun.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:50 PM
Lord Melkor

Assuming any Force Users were there as well?

Well, perhaps you could answer my question:

Does Lady accept non-females in her Order of Force Users?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I actually can't answer that one. I do know that at one point the fact there is a female in your group was going to be significant, but I think that has become less so now.

To the best of my knowledge the whole vibe with the Lady and what not is definitely that they are all female, but that doesn't mean she won't 'accept' men, as it were. it might be more a matter of availability. People like you are very rare. She'll make all of this clear pretty quick.

And now behold as I send Melkor crazy with desire:

if you wanted to know a little more about the whole deal with the lady and what she is up to... you may, just possibly, be able to get some insight from.. Darth Malphas...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:55 PM