KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Captain Marvel (dc)

Respect Captain Marvel (dc)
Started by: Valeciano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect Captain Marvel (dc)

Alright, i like Captain Marvel alot....and i think he's totally underrated on these forums. People say he's not as strong nor as fast as Superman and Wonder Woman.....but he has proven many times to be at least as strong and fast as Superman himself....every time they fight when they lock arms neither one of them wins....so i'd say their equal....

Unfortunately, i dont read alotta DC, but from what i have read, CM is a badass.....So i just made this thread for people to post scans of some feats of his...

I can only really think of 3 feats since i dont read DC, so can someone post the scans of:

-His fight against Supes from Kingdome Come.
-His fight against Supes from Superman/Batman #4
-His fight against Eclipso-Supes from Superman #216

Also post as many scans as u can think of not just wut i have posted here.....Thanx.

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:21 AM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Superman possessed by Eclipso throws the ship trying to kill civilians. Billy flies and caches it.

(please log in to view the image)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:31 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Armwrestles Superman to a apparent draw.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...rmwrestling.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:35 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

You ass! I was preparing a huge Shazam respect thread. sad

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:47 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

then post it here...and say all credit goes to you...just like with the alpha Flight one....mungi is the one with all the posts not the creator...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:49 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I'll post it all when it's ready. Mine is more about the entire Shazam family, including Black Adam so it's a bit different.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:50 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

lol the you can just make a shazaam respect thread....

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:51 AM
HaSon

I suppose. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:55 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:12 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arabian Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

CM needs no respect thread. He is awesome. Way better than Superman....too bad Marvel didn't buy him when they had the chance.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:15 AM
Arabian Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Arabian Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Arabian Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hehe...Ion's gonna come with a vengeance. I look forward to it. In the meantime, this thread will be added to the directory.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:45 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

i LOVE the image with thor and captain marvel praying , it's my favorite.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 10:46 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Marvel looks like a circus performer in my opinion. This doesn't mean that I'm here to fight like the Namor one-misunderstood. It's just my way to contribute. We shoud allow -and+ opinions and find out the truth. And even if the truth is the negative the character still possesses the right to exist and continue. Perhaps we all can come to a deal about improving the character in any way possible. This is an important part of my comment, if I am giving Mr. Marvel a chance why not you give me one in case you don't agree. Why I don't like this guy like superman? Because he is Superman with a different costume more like a version. I like to be honest and kind with you. I will appreciate any help possible. This is a kid here.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:58 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

What the f**k????????????????????????????

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:02 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
Captain Marvel looks like a circus performer in my opinion. This doesn't mean that I'm here to fight like the Namor one-misunderstood. It's just my way to contribute. We shoud allow -and+ opinions and find out the truth. And even if the truth is the negative the character still possesses the right to exist and continue. Perhaps we all can come to a deal about improving the character in any way possible. This is an important part of my comment, if I am giving Mr. Marvel a chance why not you give me one in case you don't agree. Why I don't like this guy like superman? Because he is Superman with a different costume more like a version. I like to be honest and kind with you. I will appreciate any help possible. This is a kid here.

He looks like a Circus performer?

Their superheros. They all look like that.

And I happen to like Cap Marvel red and white costume.

He's Superman with a different costume?

Who was the first to fly under his own power?
who was the first to be completely invulnerable?
Who had Captain Marvel jr and Mary marvel before their was a supergirl and superboy.

CAPTAIN FREAKIN MARVEL!!!!!!

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:26 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arabian Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jose123
He looks like a Circus performer?

Their superheros. They all look like that.

And I happen to like Cap Marvel red and white costume.

He's Superman with a different costume?

Who was the first to fly under his own power?
who was the first to be completely invulnerable?
Who had Captain Marvel jr and Mary marvel before their was a supergirl and superboy.

CAPTAIN FREAKIN MARVEL!!!!!!

Who was first to have a human arch enemy with a bald head?!

CAPTIAN FRICKEN MARVEL!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:45 AM
Arabian Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Arabian Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Arabian Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Who was first to have a human arch enemy with a bald head?!

CAPTIAN FRICKEN MARVEL!

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:49 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will mention Spider-Man and how his costume is like that. First he has an aunt and can't afford being discovered (mask) he has the spider and the web representing the way of his powers. Red&Blue worked perfect for Superman as well for him and these colors are from nature. Marvel has a lightning plus a magician cape, boots, and a fabric belt-the reason for me to mention circus. Well, thanks for listening. Circus is not an insult and all those performers would like to be him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:50 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arabian Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, you just hate the fabric? Can you put a lisp in the word "cracker"? I bet you can. Go ahead, try.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 02:00 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

how can you hate this

http://www.sequart.com/shazam/poster.JPG

He looks FABULOUS!!!!

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 02:06 AM