KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » WWhich Character Would You Like To See Back?

WWhich Character Would You Like To See Back?
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

A guy really can't take a compliment, huh? I said he can make a logical argument when he wants, and he calls me a homosexual. Ah well.

But I don't think Pete should come back, ryder. It would look too campy.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:36 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Hey Tom. Remember the little talk you and I had about respecting the people who started the Thread. This is one of those times.

And I do agree that Clark need's a male friiend. But Pete's character wasn't that interesting. He needs someone who is even more "careful" than him. Not power wise but someone who is more "clarkish" than Clark.

I know I did not word it right but I hope you guy's see my point.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:06 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
...I do agree that Clark need's a male friiend. But Pete's character wasn't that interesting. He needs someone who is even more "careful" than him. Not power wise but someone who is more "clarkish" than Clark.

I know I did not word it right but I hope you guy's see my point.

I think I understand. You're saying he needs a friend who is more secretive than he is; that has his own skeletons, though not necessarily in a negative sense. Perhaps another future hero? Bruce Wayne is the obvious choice, but his appearance in Smallville has been vehemently denied in years past. Perhaps a "mentor" of a sorts. Prof. Fine nearly established that, but seeing as how he was Braniac, that didn't quite work out.

Clark may need a mentor/father figure after episode 100. Maybe not. It's an interesting question, however. Am I wrong? (Here's the part where Tom calls me a douchebag and says I am wrong)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:10 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote