KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Sith Wars Episode I: Rising of the Dark Alliance

Sith Wars Episode I: Rising of the Dark Alliance
Started by: Darth_Amidala

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Sith Wars Episode I: Rising of the Dark Alliance

It's finally here!!

For years the New Republic has lived in peace, rebuilding what once was so grand and turning it into something much grander.
An army has been created to fight alongside the Jedi if need be. The concern of most senators lie with trying to merely keep the Republic safe, while others are worried about the well being of the political body itself...

For years the Jedi have thought the Sith dead, gone with the death of Darth Vader. They still train for an emergency situation, but no one expects one to arise. In consequence, the Jedi are not as prepared as they could have been.

In a dark ally, way down in the deepest parts of Coruscant, a small group of senators meet. The walk tentatively up to a dark shape in the corner. They can see his sharp eyes gleaming beneath the black hood.

"We have been waiting for you... "

The senators shivered as an almost metallic voice spoke to them.

"You called us, sir?" One brave senator spoke up, holding out a small treaty to the black cloaked man.

"Yessss." The man yanked the paper out of the senators hands.

"To whom does this treaty go to?" All the senators were becoming uneasy. Some one else was supposed to be there...

"The treaty goes to me." The mans malicious smile was the last thing the senators saw, before a flash of red light blasted them into oblivion.

The senators were found three days later, not a single one of them alive. Of course, this aroused suspicion in the senate, but it was soon blamed on a gang of twilighters in the down-levels.

At the same moment that the senators were being sent to their homeworlds, a man in a dark cloak walked into a small base on Tatooine. His sharp eyes glowed with delight. He walked up to another man, this one strong and muscular, and handed him the treaty.

"You have done well, Darth Syris."

"Thank-you Master." Syris bowed, and then fell behind. Syris was a very powerful Sith, and cunning as well. When the dirty work of taking over the Jedi order and turning the Senate against them was over, he would overthrow him. After all, Syris was the brains in this plot....he was the enemy.

Life in the New Republic goes on as usual, completely oblivious of what goes on. Strutting around with a "nothing can happen to me" kind of attitude.

The Jedi continue to train against an enemy that they have no idea exists. They don't know his ways, they don't know his power.

Deep in the heart of Tatooine, a dark force is rising...preparing. His dark eyes gleaming under his hood of black....

For Espio, to clear things up:

Darth Syris is the apprentice to another Sith Lord, but he shouldn't be. He sits in waiting for the right time. Scheming, revealing himself only at times to the senate and the Republic.
The Roleplay begins after the first attack on the senate, mentioned in the above sample.

Rules

1. No God moding

2. No intense language, younger guests still read this forum wink

3. Try to use propper punctuation and grammer in your posts. It is hard for others to read and roleplay along with you when they cannot understand what you are saying.

4. DO NOT ROLEPLAY FOR OTHER CHARACTERS! I have seen this, and it is annoying. Do not even move a character that is not yours unless the roleplayer themeself says "You may puppet my character a bit" and puppeting does not mean you can speak for them, just drag the character around a bit to keep the story going.

Failure to comply with this rule will lead to a termination of your character. Please, if you have been in roleplaying a while, just leave other characters to their roleplayer.

5. Please do not start roleplaying until your character app has been completed and accepted by me, or eventually, someone who I trust enough to accept apps.

6. Your application is important, try to take time, and put thought in your character. A well thought out character not only keeps the roleplay alive, but substitutes for a fun time in the roleplay.

btw, I am not picky with apps, unless the sample is soooo uber awful that I can't read or understand it, you are probably in wink
Other than that, we may just give tips on how to improve your roleplay.

The following post will be how the application should look. Then I will post an example, which will be my character.
The rest is up to you stick out tongue

((OOC: thanks Ush cool ))

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 09:00 PM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Character Name: Self Explantory
Age: Do I really need to tell you what that is roll eyes (sarcastic)
Description: A brief description of what your character looks like.
History: You can make this long if you want, tell about their childhood.
Abilities: Such as force sensitive...not to powerful, if things get out of hand, and people create all powerful Jedi or something, I may have to make all newcomers Padawans, and you will have to search for a master yourself stick out tongue Don't overdo it please.
Personal Belongings: something that is dear to your character. This is not the place for magical items or anything.
Weapons: You know what a weapon is.....I hope.
Roleplay Sample: A sample of how you roleplay. This will be important in your app. Try to make it look nice stick out tongue

Now, I don't know, but some people may say that this isn't fair...I hope not. You will be excepted into the roleplay, this is just to see your character, and your style of roleplay. I am trying to make this roleplay fair for everyone that joins wink

Please PM the app to me, and I will tell you that you are excepted and maybe ask for some things on the sample wink

You can also PM me for any questions you have...

The following message is an application example, and this is also the character I will be playing.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 09:16 PM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Character Name: Elli Kateera ((Oh boy, what an original last name roll eyes (sarcastic)
Description:Long curly blonde hair. About 5"3', with vivid blue eyes.
History: At the age of two, Elli was found by the Jedi. Reluctantly, her parents had let her go with them to train. For years Elli studied with the Jedi, and loved what she did, all memories of her parents were gone.
When She turned 13, she got in a ship crash, which put her in the infirmary for almost four months. When she awoke, all of her memories were gone, of everything. She could still weild a lightsaber, and still use the force, but she did not know who taught her. No matter how hard the Jedi tried, they could not bring back Elli's memory.
Studying hard on her own, Ellie managed to teach herself the ways of the force. She still stays around the temple, but the other Jedi still consider her a padawan, lost without a master.
Now that something is threatening the Republic, all Jedi are being called upon. We don't know what this unkown force is, but we must prepare against it.
Despite being an "outcast" to the order, Elli will fight beside her fellow Jedi, no matter what happens...
Allignment:((Sorry everybody, forgot to add this one.)) New Republic
Abilities:Can weild the force, but still has much to learn.
Personal Belongings: Ellie carries with her a small piece of the ship, that she was apparently in when it crashed.
Weapons:Rhia carries a dark blue lightsaber, on the edge where the handle curves gently around the blade, is the word Passoinne carved in an acient script.
Roleplay Sample:((Now this does not have to be of your character, it can be anything, as long as it it here))
((Hehe, I am not going to write a roleplay sample here, but remember it is required. I am out of time and must go for a minute sorry.))

I time, I hope to have someone else help out with the application if we get enough....after a while.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 09:32 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC: "The Ones" has joined the roleplay. He plays a character named Darth Sorgo....of course he is a Sith. Description: A tall, white creature. His body whiter than paper. His skin is pealing off. Red Eyes. Yellow nails, His face horribly disfigured. He only has 2 slits for eyes, scarred. Red robes that has been torn and burnt. This is what I will do for each new arrival, this way we know when there is a new character without crowding up the roleplay itself with the apps.))

Elli stepped out of her starfighter, gazing at the many buildings that covered up all of Coruscant. She only paused for a moment, however, before she moved off to the Jedi Temple.
She walked through the doors, immediately turning towards the Jedi Archives. She was hoping to find something and Dark Jedi in there, but she did not know why. She just felt like she should study them...a feeling...an instinct.
She walked up the many isles of the archives, gazing up at the many holograms and files. Looking down she gazed at the other jedi going about their business, and she felt a sudden longing to be excepted by them.
What had her life been like before the supposed crash? Why couldn't she remember? She looked down at her own hands, trying to see in them the smaller hands of her childhood, but nothing came.

((Sorry its short, family came. btw, my character is 15 not 20 embarrasment))

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hope you asked Ush for permission?

EDIT - Nvm, you did. big grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hope you asked Ush for permission?

EDIT - Nvm, you did. big grin

OMG, you suspected me of something....my perfect record is ruined

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:28 AM
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Character Name: Dranan Drano
Description: Deep, rich, brown hair, handing down to his chin. Mainly pushed back behind his ears. Pale green eyes. Simple Jedi Knight Clothes, a very deep red color to them. Younger looking face, but a very painful expression is always worn. 5'9", athletic Build.
History: Picked up by the Jedi Order at a young age, Dranan knew nothing of his family. Mis Master, Kelin Servis, trained him well, building Dranan's Force Power up to a very decent level. While on a mission, Kelin was slain by a sith lord, who also nearly killed Dranan. Now at the age of 17, he was without a master, and cast out by his followers, and friends. For 5 years he contuined to train himself endlessly, joining the New Republic. He was Granted the Rank of Master, Though his alignment is questionable.
Abilities: Force Push, Force Jump, Basic Jedi Abilities.
Personal Belongings: His Masters Lightsaber Hilt, and Cloak. A beatifuly crafted saber. The base has a black grip that fades into a silver hull, extending tothe blade emmiter. The Cloak is a Deep Crimson Jedi Master Robe, worn by his formor master.
Weapons: Orange Single Bladed Light Saber
Roleplay Sample:

**Sample**

Dranan walked softly, and calmly through the empty allyways of the Slums. His eyes remained closed as his hood hid his face. 'He has always been troubled..." those words echoed through his head constantly. Like many, He had been trained in the ways of the force, but his desire for Greatness was holding him back. All Dranan wanted was to become Ledgendry... and to be well known....

***Sample***

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:13 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

((OOC: My Post usually range from 7 to 8 paragraphs.... but thats the sample you wanted, and i dont have tome right now to finish....))

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:14 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by DrananDrano
((OOC: My Post usually range from 7 to 8 paragraphs.... but thats the sample you wanted, and i dont have tome right now to finish....))

Thanks, your in of course, but please, I ask others to PM the app, it kinda crowds and can interrupt the roleplay wink

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:54 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

when do we start?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:33 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by The Ones
when do we start?

Whenever you please. We have four total members so far.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:21 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

'Zat include me? smile

Name: Victor Vinshuu
Description:(please log in to view the image)
History: As a child, he lived with his fathers on a small star cruiser that traveled from place to place, buying food with the little money that they had. Victor's father was a Jedi, but did not work for the Jedi order, because he'd foreseen the destruction of the Republic. Instead, he helped people with the small problems, such as muggings and thievery. But one day, he was attacked and wiped out by a Sith named Darth Maul, and was killed. He told Victor to take his lightsaber and join the next Republic, which he had also foreseen. Then only could he live as a Jedi in safety, and not being killed in the unstable Republic.
[Sorry for the length, but I was feeling creative. smile]
Allignment: NEW Republic
Abilities: Force user, and extremely skilled at swordsplay.
Personal Belongings: Father's lightsaber
Weapon:^^^
Roleplay: Vector jumped up on the generator in a frontflip. He hammered down the Sith with his lightsaber, then kicked him off the generator.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:44 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC:Ok, Espio, you are in, but please, if you ever submit a second app, PM it to me, that way we will not crowd the roleplay....already my roleplay post has been eaten. Will-One, you may also begin, but next time, can I get a roleplay sample?))

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:58 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Why, did I do something wrong?]

Victor was walking down the streets with his hood coverinh his entire face in a shadow. There was some racket going on in an ally, so he walked down in. Suddenly, some thugs jumped him, and one took out a blaster pistol. The blaster shot darted at Victor, but he was suddenly gone, and reappeared behind the thug. He kicked him onto the ground, and crushed his rusty blaster pistol with his boot. Another thug threw a punch at Victor, but Victor Force gripped his hand before he could strike Victor, and crushed his wrist. Then he Force pulled the last thug toward him, and jabbed him in the rib with his knee, breaking half of his rib cage.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:30 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

As Victor arrived at the temple, he raised his head, and the ebony shadow that covered his face was illuminated by the bright moonlight. His eyes were shining and his hands were freezing in the cold weather.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:22 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Elli looked about her, breathing in the cool night air. Coruscant was so much prettier at night. Even after years on the planet, she had never gotten used to the splendor of the lights at night.
As she looked back at the platform in front of her, she a man standing up ahead, his body illuminated by the white light of the moon. She walked up gently, unsure of his business. She could tell he was a Jedi, there was a sense of power about him. She could sense him as a beacon of power in the force.
The Jedi was not the only thing Elli could sense, there was something else, but she could not quite figure out what. Whatever it was, it wasn't anywhere near. It seemed as if it had been there for days. A new presence that had been plagueing her senses for far to long.
Being as young as she was, Elli was slightly frightened by this new presence. She walked up to the Jedi, her hands shaking.

Can you feel it Master?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:16 AM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

SAMPLE

Willan stood motionless in the grand council chambers surrounded by some of the best in the New Republic, the tradition of a council of Jedi masters dated back to the Old Republic and continued to be honoured. At last Koton Lantor, a grim faced ceran, spoke 'The council has come to a decision regarding your fate young Kaminor' he said. 'And we have decided' Seasom Drin continued 'That you are ready'
'Ready for what?' Willan asked, Luke Skywalker spoke up for the first time 'the trials' he said with a smile. Willan Kaminor was overcome 'When do they begin?' he asked. 'Now' Luke said and suddenly two assassin droids bearing powerful discharge Electro-Staffs appeared and flanked him on either side. Willan centered himself in the force and he was enveloped by pink electricity...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:37 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

quote:
Can you feel it Master?

Victor turned around.

Victor: What? Oh.. Hello... Sorry, I was just thinking of someone I'd lost a long time ago.. But I'm a Jedi now, I must forget about what I've lost...
Sorry, what were you asking me?

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Jan 2nd, 2006 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:48 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC: Yes, I was speaking to you.))

Can you feel it Master? There is something...I don't know what.

Elli's voice was barely a whisper, her hands where still shaking. Her senses seemed overwhelmed with this new presence, but she could not seem to locate it's position. She knew it was something elsewhere, on some distant planet, and she was amazed at how easily she could sense it where she was standing.

It has been getting stronger the last few days, but it is not anywhere near us. . .

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:54 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Sorry, feeling stupid today...]

Victor: Yes... There is a disturbance in the Force... You can call me Victor, I am no master... Only a Jedi.

His saber was emmiting a lot of Force energy that Victor could sense.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:58 PM