KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-Type

T-Type
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Hmm when you say 90% biological, are you implying there is no endoskeleton?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 04:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

90% synthetic human and 10% programing, very hidden. Yes, it has a skeleton (not metal) able to twist just like t-x and much more resistant. Is an exact replica of John.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:15 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

I think what he is saying is Terminators generally have a fully autonomous endoskeleton and their infiltration covering be it rubber, cyborg tissue or mimetic polyalloy is not necessary for their operation.

So in this case is the skeleton reliant on the other systems like a normal human or is it more like a T800 but non-metal?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:47 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

In the T2 books, Infiltrator, Rising Storm and The future war there is a Terminator that is 90% biological and she has the memories of the person she is cloned from and her skin is woven with kevlar micro fibers.

Benhacker cool

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:37 PM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks! That's exactly it "micro fibers" beneath the skin layer all through the body, that is the 10% programing. In this case the brain is there exactly alike humans but dead function and just like a T800 non-metal. Hollywood better hear about this.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 10:01 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Not a bad idea, I must say.

Page 2 redcaped already! Its picking up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 11:56 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

It had to lead somewhere...This guy gets injured with an explosion and taken by the medical team when short after they get terminated. He grabs two people and spins his torso while his feet are on one place then hurled them against scrapped metal. His vision is like other terminators, red with lots of detailed info, transmitted from the fibers to his optical.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:25 PM
barand1

Your ideas seem to be coming fast and getting much better.

Keep them coming.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:11 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually I need Hollywood to make it and finish it and I need ca$h to catch.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:30 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

The T-Connor uses his injure as an id to identify himself as the real one while the real one has no injury so they go after the wrong guy.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:45 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Excuse me, let me through..excuse...OK, here's something interesting: Hollywood can please the audience by making a movie from suggestions. This would be a very small percent compared to the entire world that are going to see this movie. So knowing a bit about its plot is not a bad idea. They have the same brain as we do.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:57 PM
chriscaffee

Yes the I-900 Infilitrator. The problem with her is she wasn't all that sturdy. For some reason I have some idea of her getting killed by an axe or something? She was more resiliant then a human, but I'm thinking a few well-placed 12-gauge slugs could put her down and keep her there, especially considering that buckshot slightly damaged the original Terminator's arm and eye and he was fully-armored.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:24 PM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

My T model is not for fighting but to deceive. He is also very tough.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:18 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

This would have been a far superior foe compared with the T-X.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:42 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

No vvv, the T-X is very superior and most powerful of them all. My model design is for the purpose of reaching John and ruin his plans after the war not before-please read again. In a way, better than T-X for this strategy (after the war) but less powerful. As being the ideal foe, T-X was good enough (before the war) during the occasion, they just went lucky.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:41 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

-serious^

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:41 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Really? I thought that at least this terminator has some proper stealth techniques, the T-X just looked too obvious and didnt do a great job of blending in.

If you ask me, your version has a much better chance of obtaining its targets.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:26 AM
chriscaffee

At least the T-X (and T1000) didn't start rotting after battle and start attracting flies...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:57 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK hear this. My favorite terminator is T-800 model 101 (Arnold first movie) my powerful is T-X and my own terminator is the replica of the person skynet wants the most and obtain best use. It almost annihilate the humans. I leave the T#/model#/movie title to Hollywood.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:55 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Are you sure you want to do that, they might call it the T-EXTREME or something...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:53 PM