KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-Type

T-Type
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't what they (Hollywood) do all the time, or because it is from me?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:26 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

No, hollywood do it all the time.

I thought the T-X was a corny name in the first place.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 12:17 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool Can my idea reach Hollywood?

I am very talenting thought maker. I can create infinite things through my posts. I wish you people were movie producers. Just a dream. They actually hire anyone. Why not me as a long distance contract. They don't have to shake hands with me, just care about my ideas that's all. Is anyone willing to make this thread larger with more ideas or maybe is enough to leave it up for them.-?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 04:51 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Favorite sequence during t1; he takes the armament from under the bed and leaves through the window. Next, he arrives at the motel shooting everywhere. Comes out and gets hit by the pick-up truck, picks the rifle that felt with the impact and the dog barks at him. Then swings the bike on the hit & run. The shooting---blakk! blakk! blakk! and his pale face. The score!!! My idas for t4 are great and it terrifies you.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:28 AM
barand1

I'm with you redcaped 100% all the way!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:24 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

In t1, the motel guy...we only hear his voice...he might have think that the terminator could be a jealous husband! Not different in the real life with people. I love the terminator saga and I want to make it six movies just like SW. So Why not t4 and from me.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:24 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even if my terminator model is not made of metal the music score should keep it. One cannot make the difference from the rest even if it is great.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 10:33 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finally the answer came to me! My terminator model# 080

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 07:15 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, very sorry, that's why we need machines for! I've made a mistake! It is not my model# but my T-Type#080 (terminator type) just like terminator type 1-800 model 101. Creation of mine is type 080 model John Connor skynets latest.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 07:36 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nick Stahl is the terminator!!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:27 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

If this is going to be another trilogy they will need other terminators and the presence of Arnold, either as CGI or personally.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:07 PM