KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Batgirl Respect thread

Batgirl Respect thread
Started by: dman2008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Don't know, those are scans i've found on the net...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:15 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Thanks for those scan LP, haven't seen those.

Here's another fight of between the two from Nightwing...

1. http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/...stroke018zo.jpg
2. http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/...stroke021br.jpg
3. http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/...stroke038ce.jpg
4. http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/...stroke043xe.jpg
5. http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/...stroke052ma.jpg
6. http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/...stroke064sx.jpg

Unfortunately, i don't have any pages after that. The grenade blows up and that's the end of the fight though... I'm told.
Deathstroke rules.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:15 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
Nevermind, I remember now.
"you should run now" HeheHEHEheHE
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:19 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai
Deathstroke rules.

BUT........this is all WAY WAY WAY out of character for Slade.

He never was a bad guy who hurt innocents, but now he does it for fun. What the f**k?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:20 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

hah. Awesome. Thanks...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:21 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Yeah but for her to put up the fight she did against a guy who took out some powerful members of the JLA speak volumes about how good she is.

Oh and one more scan I would like you to post if you have the time is when she is Training with Batman after he gets her move reading abilities back from siva and hits him which make sahim bleas with out him notcing the she hit him.

Thanks smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:23 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He never was a bad guy who hurt innocents, but now he does it for fun. What the f**k?
Yep, I think it has to do with the death of Wintergreen, not sure when he died, but his head was seen mounted on the wall in I believe was the Jericho retcon series of comics.[His consciousness inside of Slade's mind.]
But right, previously he had a specific code of honor. Now it seems they're just turning him into a badguy.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:23 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Well atleast now he gets to kick more but then he did before.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:27 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dman2008
Yeah but for her to put up the fight she did against a guy who took out some powerful members of the JLA speak volumes about how good she is.

Oh and one more scan I would like you to post if you have the time is when she is Training with Batman after he gets her move reading abilities back from siva and hits him which make sahim bleas with out him notcing the she hit him.

Thanks smile

Numbers, man!

I can't remember Numbers or Names of anything I read. I know what you are talking about, but have no clue what number.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:31 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai
Yep, I think it has to do with the death of Wintergreen, not sure when he died, but his head was seen mounted on the wall in I believe was the Jericho retcon series of comics.[His consciousness inside of Slade's mind.]
But right, previously he had a specific code of honor. Now it seems they're just turning him into a badguy.

Slade killed him. Jericho forced him to.

I honestly don't know why Slade is acting evil. PIS I'm guessing.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:33 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Slade killed him. Jericho forced him to.

I honestly don't know why Slade is acting evil. PIS I'm guessing.
I agree.

Some of these cans could be used for a Deathstroke respect thread.
Especially if you add in the Nightwing appearances in the last few issues, one of which he KOed Nightwing in a single kick.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:36 AM
Mr.Biscuits

there is only one problem with slade and that's the ****ing boots

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:40 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Numbers, man!

I can't remember Numbers or Names of anything I read. I know what you are talking about, but have no clue what number.

sorry sad

I don't really know what number it is either it's after she sloses her abilities and starts training with Shiva. Maybe somewhere between issues 9 -11 . I'll try to look around for th issue aswel

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:46 AM
dman2008
Free Agent

Lone Pig I did some searching and I am 99% sure that the Issu number is #10.

Oh and if could please post scans of issue 62 when she takesout the Brotherhood of Evil ( Gemini, Monsier Mallalah, and the Brain) and Issue 33 when she beats up her dad.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:21 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thesilverspider
there is only one problem with slade and that's the ****ing boots

They gave him a blue suit before without the boots. It was pretty cool I thought.

But, I don't think they'll ever actually change his design permanently.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:29 AM
Mr.Biscuits

They gave him a blue suit before without the boots. It was pretty cool I thought.

But, I don't think they'll ever actually change his design permanently.

so you also find the parachute boots ridiculous.seriously parachute pants make someone look like a fairy so what gave slade the idea he can get away with parachute boots. sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:38 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

NowI know ebryone respects Cassandra for her fighting skills but now everyone can respect her looks aswell.
http://www.popmhan.com/bb/viewthread.php?tid=570

eek!

Last edited by dman2008 on Feb 18th, 2006 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:47 PM
Maestro

Off topic a bit, but has slade got a respect thread on the board?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:14 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Maestro
Off topic a bit, but has slade got a respect thread on the board?

yep http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362451.html

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:26 AM
Maestro

Originally posted by dman2008
yep http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362451.html

Cheers

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:05 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote