KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Quicksilver

Respect Quicksilver
Started by: Hit and Run

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rezaujp

you know guys his fast is unknown now, read it in Marvel.com description about him, and read All new X-Factor ,he's more cool than in his past

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:19 AM
rezaujp is currently offline Click here to Send rezaujp a Private Message Find more posts by rezaujp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Quicksilver is about to get a boost in popularity, thanks to one movie appearance this month and another a year from now. Watch for it to be reflected in the comics.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 18th, 2014 05:17 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rezaujp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
Quicksilver is about to get a boost in popularity, thanks to one movie appearance this month and another a year from now. Watch for it to be reflected in the comics.

yeah haha i know what you mean , i hope he will be got more interesting with this two movie in him especially in AV2, i hope he will be got more comics related to him ,his own comic, and for his own power to fight someone, get more ability and skills maybe,

are you guys ever read an All New X-Factor comic, how fast is he now? or still the same, i think he's more than in his past confused

Old Post May 19th, 2014 12:12 PM
rezaujp is currently offline Click here to Send rezaujp a Private Message Find more posts by rezaujp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I don't know what his current power level is after the fallout of M-Day and his exposure to the Terrigen Mists. Before that, I understand his max speed was Mach 10. I believe the fastest runners at Marvel are still Makkari and The Runner.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 19th, 2014 04:12 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rezaujp

I don't know what his current power level is after the fallout of M-Day and his exposure to the Terrigen Mists. Before that, I understand his max speed was Mach 10. I believe the fastest runners at Marvel are still Makkari and The Runner.

hmm yup so many bad and good news about his fast power in many forum,
but i hope marvel could showing the truth about his fast moving, since in mighty avengers said about him is untruth, and why I can't post a link or photo in here, i don't know _-
yeah they're both are the true runner in MU for the marathon haha, but i never see them in related comic for now ,marvel now or what ever, but still I loved to read there's still have a quicksilver in many comic especially in All new X-factor.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 03:57 AM
Darth Thor

Yep. Especially when early reviews have been stating Quicksilver is possibly the best thing about DOFP, and when Whedon has said Quicksilver is going to be Awesome (in Avengers 2 obviously).

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 04:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rezaujp

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yep. Especially when early reviews have been stating Quicksilver is possibly the best thing about DOFP, and when Whedon has said Quicksilver is going to be Awesome (in Avengers 2 obviously).

Yeah, he'll be awesome in many ways when he's in.big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 07:04 AM
Darth Thor

Seen DOFP. Quicksilver was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ridiculously powerful. A bit too powerful where it would be hard to have him in a whole movie, because he would just beat everyone too easily.

It was a cool scene. But not epic like the early reviews made out. Mybe I was just expecting too much after everyone going on about how amazing his scene was.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:00 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rezaujp

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Seen DOFP. Quicksilver was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ridiculously powerful. A bit too powerful where it would be hard to have him in a whole movie, because he would just beat everyone too easily.

It was a cool scene. But not epic like the early reviews made out. Mybe I was just expecting too much after everyone going on about how amazing his scene was.

hhh yeah maybe they use it to rise a fan of that movie, we will see original QS in AV2 , i was so expected he's in AV2 than in DOFP

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 03:24 PM