KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Deadpool game developer

Deadpool game developer
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Deadpool with one good shot, kills cyclops.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:41 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Got it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:47 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Bullseye could be a good ally as well since him and deadpool are pals like maybe he's your teammate for awhile and then you two get into a fight or something then he would be a boss the GTA idea was good too cruise around with your rhino keychain lol he would also be a good boss and maybe have slayback as an enemy one of the big big bosses but i agree weasel could be a good teamate if he carried his heavy weaponry like in the Deadpool comics when he has to save deadpool from comcast,rive and that other chick

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:11 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FG725
Bullseye could be a good ally as well since him and deadpool are pals like maybe he's your teammate for awhile and then you two get into a fight or something then he would be a boss the GTA idea was good too cruise around with your rhino keychain lol he would also be a good boss and maybe have slayback as an enemy one of the big big bosses but i agree weasel could be a good teamate if he carried his heavy weaponry like in the Deadpool comics when he has to save deadpool from comcast,rive and that other chick

Yeah weasel would be cool. I like the GTA idea and slayback as a boss.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 02:26 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

here's why i think a deadpool game wouldn't work. deadpool is far more fun to read/"watch" than to attempt to control. his actions aren't particularly different from any other hero in terms of what could be translated into a video game, and without the ability to control his speech and mannerisms (only best presented either through multiple choice or game-dictated dialogue,) a lot of the "mystique" of deadpool would be lost. even if it was set up so that deadpool came through as deadpool should, what possible replay value could it have?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:54 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Disappear
here's why i think a deadpool game wouldn't work. deadpool is far more fun to read/"watch" than to attempt to control. his actions aren't particularly different from any other hero in terms of what could be translated into a video game, and without the ability to control his speech and mannerisms (only best presented either through multiple choice or game-dictated dialogue,) a lot of the "mystique" of deadpool would be lost. even if it was set up so that deadpool came through as deadpool should, what possible replay value could it have?

Unlockable features would be great after completing the game. I would also have it set up like The GTA games so there would be plenty of ways to interact with people and the enviroment after completing the main missions. Its great because if you don't feel like playing the main missions in GTa you can run around killing people and get the police after you or steal a car and have a police chase, or a combination of both in a huge city. Its endless fun! Also GTA San Andreas has several ways of using a 2 player option which is sooo fun to use.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:16 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Deadpool would be cool i mean give him certain speech for different parts of the game and stuff like that i mean on USM the line spidey says
"If i dont get to the bugle Jameson will chew my butt off" never gets old

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:06 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

lol

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:44 PM
steverules
The doctor

I think deadpool should be able to get shot in the butt, shrink rhino and prank call in the game.....like he's running along the street steals money from a blind old granny and does what he does best.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:46 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by steverules
I think deadpool should be able to get shot in the butt, shrink rhino and prank call in the game.....like he's running along the street steals money from a blind old granny and does what he does best.

As fun as that would be, its not really who he is. he did most of those things in like one issue.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:14 PM
steverules
The doctor

NOT WHO HE IS!!!!!!!!! Do you even know who deadpool is!?!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:16 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

lol he is scum he would have to be able to do something evil and mischevious maybe they like have an old persons home where you can
"accidentaly" unplug some stuff lol tons of stuff could be fun i still think you should be able to ride around in a car at some point where it wouldnt be a mission

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:46 AM
steverules
The doctor

And give wedgys evil face

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:25 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

NOT WHO HE IS!!!!!!!!! Do you even know who deadpool is!?!

Steve I have read more issues than deadpool than you have. I have read evry single issue of his solo series and all of Agent X including the issus featuring deadpool, I also have read every cable and Deadpool issue up to issue 21.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:22 PM
steverules
The doctor

Oh wow, thats obviously means that you know everything about him, oh no you read all issues what ever will I do. Will I don't really care, you still said that making prank calls, stealing money off blind old ladys and shrinking rhino isn't him and thats wrong, that is exactly what him. And obviously reading every issue off deadpool hasn't taught you that

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:59 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Oh wow, thats obviously means that you know everything about him, oh no you read all issues what ever will I do. Will I don't really care, you still said that making prank calls, stealing money off blind old ladys and shrinking rhino isn't him and thats wrong, that is exactly what him. And obviously reading every issue off deadpool hasn't taught you that

laughing out loud

Its in his character to do those sorts of things but he doesn't actually do those specific things quite often. How would I know? Cos I have read more of these issues than you!!! stick out tongue

anyway lets get back on topic...............

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:28 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

"The game starts off with a level set years ago in the outskirts of a facility in a barren snow filled region of Finland. You are an unidentified scabby man wearing nothing but shorts running away from and attacking guards. You steal weapons and use it against them."

OMG you mentioned Finland. eek!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:58 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by willRules
laughing out loud

Its in his character to do those sorts of things but he doesn't actually do those specific things quite often. How would I know? Cos I have read more of these issues than you!!! stick out tongue

anyway lets get back on topic...............

Let me make this clear........I DON'T CARE!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:09 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

well it would be cool if you could get a shrinker thing like where DP shrinks rhino

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 11:27 PM
steverules
The doctor

I know "but that isn't who deadpool is".

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:36 AM