KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » BTTF: Question me

BTTF: Question me
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anybody use this thread anymore

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:54 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonDon06
KK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Thats right, spartucus is right. Guess it's you're turn to ask me.

actually it was Copernicus

Last edited by LonDon06 on Jan 13th, 2006 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:41 PM
LonDon06 is currently offline Click here to Send LonDon06 a Private Message Find more posts by LonDon06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah we know that now. We kept on about for ages

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:15 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question: how many months is Doc in 1885 for?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:41 PM
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I don't like BTTF! Never known anyone who does!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 08:18 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know a few who do but steverules has not posted here forever

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:19 PM
steverules
The doctor

Forever seems to be over now.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:28 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

well whats the answer

if your a true fan then you would return more

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:32 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Okay...so here is a question for the fans of BTTF!

In the 3rd movie, after saving 1985 from being overtaken by Biff, Jennifer is left on her front Porch and Marty is told by Doc that once they changed the past, that the future would change around her and all would be right with the world once again.

So my question is...in the 2nd movie, when Old Biff steals the Delorian and travels back to 1955 to give young Biff the Almanac, why in 2035 ( which Marty and Doc have travelled to, in attempt to save Marty's Son, doesn't everything change once the handoff has been made????

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:25 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathan Stead

BTTF: Question me

Hi There my name's Jonathan Stead

There's something I've always wanted to know.

How would doc have able been to build a high tec Steam Locomtive in 1885 that can travel throw time to 1985 on his own?

Thankyou.

Last edited by Jonathan Stead on Dec 21st, 2006 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 11:44 PM
Jonathan Stead is currently offline Click here to Send Jonathan Stead a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathan Stead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Re: BTTF: Question me

Originally posted by Jonathan Stead
Hi There my name's Jonathan Stead

There's something I've always wanted to know.

How would doc have able been to build a high tec Steam Locomtive in 1885 that can travel throw time to 1985 on his own?

Thankyou.

Two words:

Science Fiction.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 04:58 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Okay...so here is a question for the fans of BTTF!

In the 3rd movie, after saving 1985 from being overtaken by Biff, Jennifer is left on her front Porch and Marty is told by Doc that once they changed the past, that the future would change around her and all would be right with the world once again.

So my question is...in the 2nd movie, when Old Biff steals the Delorian and travels back to 1955 to give young Biff the Almanac, why in 2035 ( which Marty and Doc have travelled to, in attempt to save Marty's Son, doesn't everything change once the handoff has been made????

correction: doc, marty and jenifer are in 2015

answer to your question: when old biff returns to the now alternative 2015, the physical appreance of the streets may not have changed.
But possibly other streets would have changed and people would be less law obiding, although this is just assuming.

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 01:08 AM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerOfJedi13
Slayer of Jedi

Originally posted by bloodboy
Well I thought that when Doc called the dog spartacus/copernicus. He was just accidently getting the name wrong because in bttf1 Doc does not have a dog at all. And I am pretty sure it was Spartucus. But I've also heard Copernicus sometime before

in he first BTTF Doc does have a dog. inthe openin credits the dog food is dumped into the bowl and Einstien is the first to go back. Any more Qs i would like to answer some big grin

Made By Malkavian.Blood

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:16 AM
SlayerOfJedi13 is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerOfJedi13 a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerOfJedi13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerOfJedi13
Slayer of Jedi

Originally posted by bloodboy
Question: how many months is Doc in 1885 for?

the answer is 8

Made By Malkavian.Blood

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:19 AM
SlayerOfJedi13 is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerOfJedi13 a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerOfJedi13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote