KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Worst bond film (again)

Worst bond film (again)
Started by: Johnnyboy666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selina Kyle

Die another day is definatly the worst it's CRAP. The special effects are crap, the storyline is worse than the special effects and i hate halle berry as a bond girl(and in general). The only good thing in it is the car !

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 07:17 PM
Selina Kyle is currently offline Click here to Send Selina Kyle a Private Message Find more posts by Selina Kyle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I agree with EVERYTHING you said Selina.Especially about Halle Berry.I cant stand her as a Bond girl either. sick

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 07:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

i just HATE jamie!!!he's SICK!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 04:39 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
That reminded me (which they intended) of Dr. No.

That's the main reason DAD get's so much flack...Because it pays homage to most of the 007 movies due to the 40th anniversary. So it seems "cliche".

Oh yeah... I thought that bikini looked familiar.

But still, not as bad as everyone says it is. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 08:21 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maddi
Rush Fan

Personally I thought that the worst one was "On her Majesty's Secret Service" but I've heard that it's many other peoples favorites... just my opinion... I just didn't like it very much.. confused

SNAKES AND ARROWS COMING OUT MAY 1ST 2007!! TOURING IN JUNE!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:42 PM
Maddi is currently offline Click here to Send Maddi a Private Message Find more posts by Maddi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

It was quite good, imo.
I absolutely hated the fact that Bond got [SPOILER - highlight to read]: married* though.

*I know it happened ages ago, but many Bond fans haven't seen it, so just in case.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:55 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Originally posted by sPeAkMyLiNgO22
Personally I thought that the worst one was "On her Majesty's Secret Service" but I've heard that it's many other peoples favorites... just my opinion... I just didn't like it very much.. confused

laughing

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 01:56 AM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsolar

The worst?? Hmm, well the most rushed was without question The Man With The Golden Gun, and it looked it too. Thus I found it the weakest Bond entry. However....I still find it less objectionable than D.A.D which bored me and annoyed me in equal measure. Soo.. by a whisker I'm gonna choose D.A.D is the worst.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:04 PM
kalsolar is currently offline Click here to Send kalsolar a Private Message Find more posts by kalsolar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

the ones with Pierce Brosnan in them. sick

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:30 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Originally posted by kalsolar
The worst?? Hmm, well the most rushed was without question The Man With The Golden Gun, and it looked it too. Thus I found it the weakest Bond entry. However....I still find it less objectionable than D.A.D which bored me and annoyed me in equal measure. Soo.. by a whisker I'm gonna choose D.A.D is the worst.

Bullsh*t lol. stick out tongue . The Man With The Golden Gun is the best out of all of them imo.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 07:49 PM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Bullsh*t lol. stick out tongue . The Man With The Golden Gun is the best out of all of them imo.

Fanboyism

Die Another Day takes this, followed by Her Majesty's Secret Service, Tommorow Never Dies, and any Roger Moore Film

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:27 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Me? A fanboy? Never!! stick out tongue

Seriously though, I think that The Man With The Golden Gun had some of the best acting and imo the best story line. Replace Roger Moore with Sean Connery as James Bond and you would have an awesome movie. Not that Mr Moore is bad - I just like Sean more. And Scaramanga is the best villan out of the whole James Bond series - he is also played by the best actor in the world.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:10 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by sPeAkMyLiNgO22

I agree.yeah that one is the worst for me as well.your kidding right? I have NEVER heard anybody say that that one is their favorite.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:29 PM
Kid Kurdy

Moonraker was AWFUL. A really bad movie, without any doubt the worst Bond movie ever.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:45 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Naw Die another day was easily the worst ever.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 05:22 PM
bakerboy

In my opinion,the worst of all of them is die another die.

On her majesty secret service was a good movie with a great plot, but with the worst bond , George Lazenby, that is the main problem with this movie. If this movie would be starring Connery or Moore, it would be one of the best on the series.

And best one , goldfinger.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 03:34 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Die Another Day, it ripped off the plots of several movies, Diamonds are Forever being the most

The villains were a bunch of crap, especially "Mr.Kill" or whatever the hell his name was.

The only good part of that movie was the opening with the Hovercraft.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:04 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tangent

The movie-going public has spoken, and DAD is the most successful Bond film in years. That doesn't necessarily make it the best, but with a Bond who has suffered and strong female characters, it's given new life to the series.
At the time, I really enjoyed TLD, which has good chemistry between Dalton and D'Abo. But in retrospect, the glorification of Afghan mujahedeen seems a particularly reprehensible bit of Cold War politics. Anyone for Bond joining the Taliban?
Otherwise, Tanya Roberts may have a great body but her character makes AVTAK annoying _ JAAAAAAAMES!
MWTGG was hastily cobbled together, but it's just dull, not horrible.
I'd put OHMSS more in the category of a noble failure. The plot elements may not mix, but it's worth the attempt. George Lazenby's a stiff, but he's human. Heavy makeup and even more heavily padded bras can't disguise Diana Rigg's flat chest and blotchy skin, but she's otherwise adequate. Telly Savalas is a thug, not a super-villain, but he's enjoying himself.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:16 AM
Tangent is currently offline Click here to Send Tangent a Private Message Find more posts by Tangent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by bakerboy
In my opinion,the worst of all of them is die another die.

On her majesty secret service was a good movie with a great plot, but with the worst bond , George Lazenby, that is the main problem with this movie. If this movie would be starring Connery or Moore, it would be one of the best on the series.

And best one , goldfinger.

Originally I said on her majestys secret service and I hated it mostly because of Lazenby as Bond but I got to go with Die Another Day because Lazenby was the only thing I hated about On Her Majestys Secret Service where with Die Another Day, two actors -the horrible acting of Brosnan and the ugly looking Halle Berry ruined that movie mostly for me.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:49 PM
NoFate007

On Her Majesty's Secret Service, definitely.

Why?

1. I have no objection to Bond getting married...however she's so ugly in comparison to other girls he's been involved with.
2. The plot sucked. I'm sorry. It sucks.
3. "This never happened to the other guy." - Oh come on now.
4. Bond reading Playboy...that whole scene is just atrocious. Its long, boring, and my god I just hate it with a passion.
5. Telly Savalas is totally lacking intimidating. Pleasance was the best one so far (unless you count the off-screen performances).
6. The opening titles must've been rushed beyond imagination, just using clips of old films. Terrible. (Good song though...but it could've used lyrics).
7. The worst Bond out of them all. He just was terrible. Just terrible.
8. By far...the worst part of this movie.....THAT FREAKING CHRISTMAS SONG THAT NEVER STOPS THROUGHOUT THE FILM. MY GOD!!!!! That is perhaps THE most annoying song I've ever heard in my entire life. It ranks right up there with such shit like "we're off to see the wizard" and "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.

OHMSS is definitely the worst Bond film. Some Bond films have sucked in certain categories, like how Moonraker's special effects make it a joke (as well as Jaws' role in the movie), the character of Dr. Christmas Jones (though I think Elektra was one of the best female characters we've had in a long while), the parachute thing in Die Another Day, the music in For Your Eyes Only, ugly Maud Adams as Octopussy (she was attractive in The Man with the Golden Gun...aging sucks lol)...but yeah, OHMSS gets my vote.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:41 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote