KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Is Secret Wars Beyonder the most powerful character ever created by Marvel?

Is Secret Wars Beyonder the most powerful character ever created by Marvel?
Started by: unknowable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
So do you agree he was more powerful than the TOAA and the Presence aswell,
or do you think they where all equals as the great evil beast is too?

I completely agree with you because it's on panel and it's indisputable that he really was, at his conception, more powerful than many multi-verses combined,
and bottom line definately more powerful than the marvel multi-verse combined, that's what make it even crazier, not just more powerful than anyone in the marvel multi-verse, but even if you combined as one every single mortal, immortal, alien, cosmic, deity, abstract, demon upto even that which destroys and creates in the marvel multi-verse Phoenix, youd still have nothing next to the Beyonder.

On panel comments and claims by characters when not backed up by feats are less than nothing in debates where only conclusive on panel evidence counts. I have no doubt that when Beyonder was created in his time he probably was the most powerful Marvel character, however since then other characters have been written to be debatably more powerful and conclusively have better feats than anything he ever did. As i said before he was good in his day but how he'd compare in that form to powers like the IG, HOTU and the White Crown Phoenix is debatable, however theyve all at least got better feats.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 05:40 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

In response to demigawd, i agree. The only person more powerful than the Living Tribunal is his creator, The One Above All

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 10:10 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by unknowable
Yea But since the Beyonder existed outside the Multiverse and apparantly was the sum total of his universe, one must wonder if he was atleast equal to the TOAA, after all there are probably lots of One Above Alls throughout the so called Omniverse which is the sum total of all multi-verses. Because after all TOAA is the creator of the Marvel multi-verse, but outside that there may be let's say the Presence, which is TOAA of the the DC multi-verse, but then be may be character "X" who is TOAA of the "X" multi-verse and so on and so on.

But wouldn't the existence of more than one TOAA by definition contradict the name and existence of TOAA itself. i personally think it more likely there is one TOAA which transcends the multiple universes yes

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 10:27 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by willRules
But wouldn't the existence of more than one TOAA by definition contradict the name and existence of TOAA itself. i personally think it more likely there is one TOAA which transcends the multiple universes yes
I agree, and IMO the most powerful fictional character we've seen in Marvel so far is the Red Brother.

He was the sum of EVERYTHING in Marvel. For all intents and purposes, he WAS Marvel. LT was awed by his power, he even tried to stop the Brother, and it did nothing.

I personally would place him above Beyonder for that reason alone.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 10:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

My favorite characters, the 'Brothers'. wink

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 07:31 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
On panel comments and claims by characters when not backed up by feats are less than nothing in debates where only conclusive on panel evidence counts. I have no doubt that when Beyonder was created in his time he probably was the most powerful Marvel character, however since then other characters have been written to be debatably more powerful and conclusively have better feats than anything he ever did. As i said before he was good in his day but how he'd compare in that form to powers like the IG, HOTU and the White Crown Phoenix is debatable, however theyve all at least got better feats.

What has Thanos w IG or White Pheonix of the Crown done that even rivals what Classic Beyonder has done ? erm

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 12:56 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote