KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Is Darkseid being written badly or he just lost his mojo?

Is Darkseid being written badly or he just lost his mojo?
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
Well if you're paying attention everyone who was a big problem for Anti-Monitor has or is being taken care of. Darkseid is stuck on the Source Wall, Spectre went crazy, magic is dead, E-2 Supes is occupied, Dr. Light II is depowered, the heroes are divided and the villains united. wink

That's all true. However, a great many say this is all done by Alexander Luthor.

Why destroy magic? Because Superboy is vulnerable to it. Luthor got rid of all elements that could defeat Superboy so none could stand in his way.

But alot of members on other forums swear that some way, some how Darkseid is behind it all. But I take it all with a grain of salt.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:15 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I think it was all done by Alex. Well, except Darkseid getting stomped and tossed on the Source Wall. That was all Loeb. laughing

I wonder if Alex knew magic wouldn't get destroyed though. He left out a lot of magic heavy hunters. He never even bothered with Themyscira.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:32 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Yeah, hey guys if you call us "fanboys of Supez" then what will you call Loeb ?? Yeah this is for you, mr.golem !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:14 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
I think it was all done by Alex. Well, except Darkseid getting stomped and tossed on the Source Wall. That was all Loeb. laughing

I wonder if Alex knew magic wouldn't get destroyed though. He left out a lot of magic heavy hunters. He never even bothered with Themyscira.
But Themyscira was sent away by Wonder Woman to avoid the OMAC invasion...
Which.. as you'll notice, the OMAC project, the big thing that kicked the entire crisis off, was all the Kryptonite Dissapearing from Kord Industries.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:25 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote