KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Ranking Revan

Revan's rank as a force user.
This poll is closed.
Number 1 4 19.05%
2-3 4 19.05%
4-5 2 9.52%
6-7 1 4.76%
8-9 3 14.29%
10-lower 7 33.33%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ranking Revan
Started by: Pwned61

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pwned61

Ranking Revan

This has been bugging me for a while now, especially since I've heard some claim he could top NJO Luke, so I started this poll to see how he ranks as a force User. Keep in mind, this is using both Jedi and Sith.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Pwned61 a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned61 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Compared to whom? and how would others rank?

I mean lets say Ragnos and NJO Luke are 10

Then Sadow, Nadd would be 8's Kressh about a 7 Kun about the same..

Putting Ulic and Revan at about a 6, maybe 6+

Yoda and Sidious I rate lower, that would mean they were about a 5.

And then we have the rest meaning that Mace, Dooku, Malak are all about 4's...

I don't even want to touch the other people...

Think about the weak people... and I didn't even think about this to much I'm sure we could find a way to rate them even lower...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Let me list the people I think could take him(not in order):

Ragnos
Sadow
Ludo
Simus(probably)
Tulak(probably)
Ajunta(probably)
Exar
Ulic
DN Luke(NJO too)
Nadd
Kyp Durron
DE Sidious(PT or OT Sidious would lose)
Maybe Vodo Baas

So he's out of the top ten.

Edit: Oh, it's like how Fishy is doing it. I don't really know. Those never work. I thought you meant to put him in rank order.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't think Revan is in the top 10

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:57 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
I don't think Revan is in the top 10

Anything to back what you feel up?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The fact that most people say that Luke, Sadow, Kyp, DE Sidious, Exar, Ragnos, Ulic, Ludo, and a few others could defeat Revan.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:02 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_CP

Revan is pretty damn good considering the fact that we don't know that much about him.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:04 PM
Click here to Send D_CP a Private Message Find more posts by D_CP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Then why is he good?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:08 PM
Pwned61

Fishy, here I'm just asking for your personal opinion, who you rank him over and under is your business, if you'd like to share why you put him where you do and why you put so and so above or below him, feel free. I'm just curious.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Pwned61 a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned61 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_CP

He's good because the little things he does are powerful. Basically he is powerful considering the fact we know little, which is damn good.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:13 PM
Click here to Send D_CP a Private Message Find more posts by D_CP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Shadow he is good because even with the limited information we have and assuming he has doen the littlest possible he still rocks.

Pwned... I think there are many that he could beat and many that could beat him. Amongst the Sith he would rank amongst the highest, and he could very well be the best lightsaber fighter. Even better then somebody like Tulak Hord... Who was damned good from all we know.

With the force he is more powerful then many.

Amongst the Sith I would rate him higher then Ulic lower then Exar, meaning he would be surpassed by just a few. Nadd, Sadow, Kressh, Exar, Ragnos, Simus. Those are for sure others can be doubted. Possibly DE Sidious but he might defeat him in a fight depending on the circumstances.

Amongst the Jedi I would rate him slightly above Yoda under NJO Luke. Possibly under other NJO characters but I don't know those guys.. whatever the case Revan belongs with the greats meaning he could pwn most people.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned61

I pretty much agree with everything you said fishy. Perhaps it's his nature as a video game character, but It's hard for me to decisively place him somewhere, the fact that he's beyond your average Jedi is a given, but when one places him next to other greats such as Yoda, things get murky. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that he could take yoda, but much of it requires one to make certain assumptions and estimates, for example Revan's knowledge of the force and his lightsaber skills. It's because of this that I would love for there to be some kind of official retelling of certain events that could make Revan's abilities a little clearer.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:27 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by Pwned61
I pretty much agree with everything you said fishy. Perhaps it's his nature as a video game character, but It's hard for me to decisively place him somewhere, the fact that he's beyond your average Jedi is a given, but when one places him next to other greats such as Yoda, things get murky. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that he could take yoda, but much of it requires one to make certain assumptions and estimates, for example Revan's knowledge of the force and his lightsaber skills. It's because of this that I would love for there to be some kind of official retelling of certain events that could make Revan's abilities a little clearer.

I agree but I wouldn't expect that when there is still money to make with the Kotor series... Perhaps they will tell things in Kotor III make things more clear, it would be nice... But it could be like Kotor II only giving a few answers and creating far more new questions.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:31 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

That's the sad thing about new characters in SW. There's so many out there, that every new one, in order to be impressive, has to surpass most of the rest.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Considering how fecking godly my version of Revan was, ...2-3.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:41 PM
Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by §cooter
Considering how fecking godly my version of Revan was, ...2-3.

Even if you completely do every single thing you can in the game, which I did, he would still lose to Luke, Ragnos, Sadow, Nadd, and Exar at the minimum.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:45 PM
exanda kane

I like Revan. I'm not a fanboy, but I like him. Nice cloak and all. He's got style, Shaft of the SW world an' all. I doubt he'd be seen dead in Luke's 70s mullet.

2-3...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 12:02 AM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

How is Revan going to be second or third?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 12:04 AM
D_CP

Glentract, why do you think Kyp, Ulic and DE Sidious would beat Revan? Just curious.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:08 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Teh list o' Sith!

1- Marka friggin' Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ajunta Pall/Tulak/Ludo Kressh (this is a hazy line here. Can't directly compare them)
5- Freedan Nadd
6- Teh Kun
7- Nihilus (Note that this is based on Force mastery and potential, not his uber ability)
8- Traya
9- Revan
10- Malak

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote