KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Final Duel

Harry Potter and the Final Duel
Started by: Garbo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Garbo

When Ron headed upstairs, he didn’t feel tired at all. He was pumped after the hard day’s work on dueling. Having nothing better to do, Ron lied down and tried to go to sleep. But as soon as he was ready to, he heard a knock on the door.

He jumped up and walked to the door, he opened and was surprised to see that Hermione was standing there.

“Ron, I couldn’t sleep … and I was thinking that maybe we could … just talk” She walked into the room and sat on his bed.

Ron sat next to her. “So what’s on your mind?”

“Well, it just I was thinking about how much danger we’re going to be in, probably are in, and you know, how we don’t know how long we have together.” She inched closer to him.

“Yeah… these times coming up, they’re going to be tough, who knows what kind of chance we have.” He moved closer as well.

“Ron, there’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you for a long time.”

“Yeah?”

“See the thing is I’ve always kind of …” Hermione stopped talking as a loud cracking sound had just occurred downstairs.

“What was that?”

“I hope it wasn’t what I thought it was.”

“Did you hear an apperating noise too, because I really hope you didn’t.” They both drew their wands and stepped out of the room. As they started walking down the stairs, they started to creak. They stood still, hoping that whoever was downstairs hadn’t heard the noise. Hermione said a nonverbal spell, and then continued to walk. The stairs did not creak this time, and Ron couldn’t help but be impressed in Hermione’s quick thinking.

They reached the bottom of the stairs, and saw a light on in the kitchen. They split up and went to either entrance into the kitchen. Ron was the first to jump in and as he nonverbally casted stupefy, he saw that one of two intruders in the kitchen was hit and had fallen to the floor.

Hermione barged in through the other door and instantly casted some spell that blew the other intruder backwards into a wall. Both Ron and Hermione walked into the room and realized with a start that the two intruders were no other than Fred and George.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 11:58 PM
Garbo is currently offline Click here to Send Garbo a Private Message Find more posts by Garbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garbo

Chapter 8

“Been practicing you two?” Fred asked, rubbing his head.

“Uh yeah, a bit” Ron answered.

“Well that much is obvious, you two weren’t even in the room half a second and we were both down” George said.

“So what are you guys doing here anyway?” Ron asked.

“Well, the thing is, the order needs Harry” Fred said, skipping to the point.

“What for?” Hermione asked.

“Well, originally the order decided that it would be advantageous to keep in touch, but something has come up” George said.

“What’s happened?” Harry asked from the door way.

“We didn’t know you were up Harry” Hermione said.

“How could I not be, with the racket you guys made. Well any way what’s happened?”

“Well, the order’s been keeping close tabs on some people we think are death eaters, and it seems like they’re up to something.” Fred said.

“What sort of something?” asked Ron.

“The kind of something that has to do with Gringots. There’s a lot of death eaters that have been trying to check something out, but Bill called up the order and we’ve been able to forestall any further movements.” George answered.

“Then why do you need my help?” Harry asked.

“Because we think Voldemort is going to surface soon and try to get what ever it is we’ve stopped his death eaters from getting.” Fred said.

“How can you know?” Hermione asked.

“Well, Dumbledore thinks so” George said.

“What do you mean Dumbledore thinks so?” Ron spat across the table.

“His portrait at Hogwarts, it’s an imprint of his soul, we’ve been able to discuss current events with it, and it gives us advice on our next move” George said.

“Well then I’m going to Hogwarts” Harry said with finality.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 12:29 AM
Garbo is currently offline Click here to Send Garbo a Private Message Find more posts by Garbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

i love it love keep on posting pliz.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:37 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookaddict3
bored person who is well

its gr8 keep posting

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:05 PM
bookaddict3 is currently offline Click here to Send bookaddict3 a Private Message Find more posts by bookaddict3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garbo

Chapter 9

Harry moved quickly as he grabbed his broom. He was downstairs in less then a minute and asked Fred and George if they were coming with them.

“No, I’m not much in the mood for flying tonight” was Fred’s answer.

“Yeah, me neither, it’s quite cold out there” George added.

Harry replied, “I’m not flying, all the way, I’m going to apperate into Hogsmeade and then fly up to the castle the rest of the way.”

“Oh, right” Fred said.

Harry said, “Tell Ron and Hermione to catch up with me, I can’t wait any longer.” With that Harry focused himself into a small tube, the sensation of being crushed worse and worse, he was losing air, and then the air was back.

Harry found himself in front of the Hog’s Head.

“Whoops, undershot” Harry said to no one in particular.

Suddenly Harry felt a chill. George wasn’t kidding when he said it was cold out. Then the voices started.

Draco, come over to the right side before it’s too late. Harry realized two things instantaneously. He was hearing the voice of Dumbledore on the night he had died, Harry also realized that there were dementors in Hogsmeade that night.

Harry turned and saw three dementors swooping in. Then he realized with a start that there was a cloaked person on a broom flying with them. Harry jumped on his broom and flew away from them. He had no chance against those dementors with the flyer there. His Protronuses were not able to stand up to the flyer.

Harry dove behind a building and snuck behind the dementors and the flyer, who in the dark had lost sight of Harry. Harry stupefied the flyer who feel 30 feet to land hardly on the ground. By this time Harry was starting to lose his vision, he was getting dizzy.

He raised his wand and summoned the thought of being done with this and sent out his protronus. He was surprised to see that it was only one stag this time, which had the dementors fleeing in no time with out the cloaked flyer to protect them.

Harry landed near the cloaked flyer, and raised his wand. He wasn’t taking any chances. He reached down and removed his mask and hood and screamed.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 10:50 PM
yoda545
jedi

nice write more
me no like cliffhangers

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:10 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

wat he said^

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:18 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

realli good story!

Me has anticipation now...
it's realli gd

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:17 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garbo

haha i just wanted to see what everyone would say about a cliff hanger

well anyway every one will have to wait til tomorrow, I should post then

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:25 AM
Garbo

Harry couldn’t believe it, it couldn’t be, he wasn’t ready for this. Harry was dimly aware that he had been hoping for this, but now he couldn’t handle it. He was frozen with fear and surprise.

Harry then heard a few people touch down behind him from most likely brooms. Harry jumped into action, rolled behind the body and shot a spell. Before he knew what was happening, he was tied up in ropes. He then saw who he was fighting and stopped.

Tonks walked up to him. “Watcher Harry. You nearly beat three aurors, that first spell took out the other two aurors I was with. We came because of a rumor about a dementor attack.” She then vanished the ropes that were tying Harry.

Harry wasn’t in the mood to talk. Because of the fight with the aurors, Harry was now knocked out of his shock and was ready to kill the man who killed Dumbledore.

Harry picked up his wand and pointed it at an unconscious Snape. Tonks disarmed Harry. “Harry what are you doing? You could hurt that person.” She then walked over to Snape’s body and after seeing who it was, nearly fell over.

Harry caught her. “Harry, I get what you’re feeling, but you can’t just kill him, we have to take him up to Hogwarts.”

Harry wasn’t listening. He picked up his wand and once again pointed it at Snape. He felt the anger and hatred that he had had of this man for six years rising in him. Tonks was saying something but Harry wasn’t able to understand English at that point.

He pointed his wand at Snape’s heart and drew in a breath. He then felt his body go rigid as a board as he felt himself become petrified.

After twenty minutes of trying to break free of the total body bind, Harry had given up. He saw that the two aurors had awoken in time to stop him from attacking Snape. He also noticed that Ron and Hermione had showed up and were helping take Harry up to Hogwarts. They reached Hogwarts and they all went inside. Harry waited irritably until they made it all the way up to the head mistress’s office and then he was un bound.

Harry got up from the ground and brushed himself off. He looked up and saw that there were many wands upon him. It seems the aurors had called the ministry. Harry sat down and stared straight ahead, and saw Dumbledore’s portrait, who winked at him. Harry wished that the ministry would just leave and he could have one more conversation with the man who taught and helped him so much.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:48 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

LOVED ITlove IT WAS GREAT
KEEP POSTING POST MORE
PLIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 02:47 AM
hey dudes

write morew plz it is so great

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:35 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

this is great!!! keep on posting ur a great author

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:56 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garbo

wow sorry I havent posted in so long, I've been sick but now I'm better so here comes the story

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:56 AM
Garbo

Chapter 10

“So are you going to try to attack this man again or will we be able to lower our wands?” One auror asked.

“Just get him out of here and to Azkaban, although he doesn’t deserve to live” Harry growled.

“What has this man done to you that would make you want him dead?” Another auror asked.

“That is because the man you see there is no other then my murderer” Dumbledore’s portrait answered the auror. At these words wands pointed at Harry were instead being pointed at Snape.

In a bustle of confusion, Harry got his wand back and saw all of the ministry members taking their leave, some with Snape bound in ropes and being levitated between brooms.

“So Harry, it’s good to see you again” Dumbledore said.

“You too sir” was the only thing Harry could think of saying.

“Well, it’s time to get down to business. Harry the order is in need of your help. I believe that Voldemort has realized that we have gotten a few of his horcruxes. After all we have gotten the ring, diary, and locket.”

“Actually, sir, the locket was fake. Some one named R.A.B. got to it first and placed a fake one in its place.”

The portrait of Dumbledore looked slightly taken aback at these words. “Harry this may mean that we are even closer to destroying Voldemort then we thought.”

“But sir, do you have any idea who R.A.B. is?”

“The only logical person I could think of Harry is, Sirius’s younger brother Regulus.”

Harry started thinking back on his conversation with Sirius about his brother. Harry remembered that they were cleaning out glass cabinets and looking at the tapestry. There was something in that cabinet, a locket, that no one could open.

“Sir, would the horcrux locket be any different from a regular locket?”

“Why, yes, it would be heavier, holding a soul would weigh down an object immensely.”

“Sir, I think that the locket was once in the Black House. I remember a heavy locket that no one could open when we were cleaning out some glass cabinets a few years ago.”

“Do you know what happened to the locket?”

“I think it was thrown out, unless Kreacher got to it, in which case it would be in his old room.”

“Well Harry, I think it is very important that you find out if you have the locket in your possession, even before I fill you in on what Voldemort is currently doing.”

“I will.” With that Harry walked to the fireplace, grabbed some floo powder from the mantel and threw it into the fire.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:56 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

omg it was so good im glad ur better now =)
write more pliz

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:48 AM
HpNpNy

Dylan its going great so far. You should checkout this lovergirl she really seems to be digging it.

Nick

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:09 PM
HpNpNy is currently offline Click here to Send HpNpNy a Private Message Find more posts by HpNpNy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garbo

hey dildo this story is pretty shibby, ill c ya later,

Dan-O

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:57 PM
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

hope you write more! this story is good!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 04:17 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garbo

what the hell how did he leave that message from my name

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:50 PM