KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Discussion

Spider-Man 4 Discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (419): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Peter and MJ break up? lol no chance of that in the movies. they will stay together till death now lol emphasize DEATH

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:07 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well they more aless broke up in the 1st movie, so there goes your idea of them not breaking up in the movie's.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 09:29 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

OK anymore idea's for spidey 4?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:10 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

How did they break up?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:32 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

In the last bit she kisses him and he say's that I can't go out with you and she's all upset cause he dumped her, at the end of 1.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 09:28 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I guess you call that breaking up.... it is sort of a halfway breakup. he never really had her until the end of 2

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 11:57 AM
steverules
The doctor

Yeah that's what I meant and since Harry himself said that pete had stolen MJ from him I can only assume that they were kind of going out.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 05:20 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea I guess she liked him and thats y harry thinks that. they never liked were really into i think. she dumped harry because she loved peter but she never told him that

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 09:23 PM
steverules
The doctor

What do you mean? Never told Harry that she loved Pete or never told Pete that she loved him?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:33 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

never told pete until spiderman 2

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:01 PM
steverules
The doctor

Cool. If they have Harry in the fourth movie how do you think the storyline would go/be?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:13 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I say Harry dies at the end of the third.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:04 PM
steverules
The doctor

How exactly would he die?

Last edited by steverules on Nov 2nd, 2005 at 08:40 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:38 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um he turns bad and Spiderman is forced to kill him

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:05 PM
steverules
The doctor

Spidey would never kill anybody, especially not Harry, he would try and help Harry and Harry would probably kill himself in the end like in the comics only maybe in a diiferant way.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:06 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

nope he will kill Harry i say look this is what i think should happen. mj dies by harry and who does peter love more than anybody in the world? o MJ. yep harry kills her and he gets so mad he kills harry. and during 4 he can be struggling with that decision, thinking he is a monster instead of a human. he would blame himself for killing his friend. he would have nobody no harry or mj(lets say aunt may died lol) and then felicia shows up lol.that would be so funny but harry needs to die by peter imo

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 10:49 PM
steverules
The doctor

I don't think Stan Lee would allow this.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:05 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I think Raimi has more of a say for the movies.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:01 PM
steverules
The doctor

Still I don't think theywould kill of akey character in the movie because they have to kind of keep them related to the comics.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:33 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

norman died... y cant harry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:44 PM