KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Discussion

Spider-Man 4 Discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (419): « First ... « 416 417 [418] 419 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

I just want Dylan Baker to get his turn, as the Lizard.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:02 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Agreed. He's such a fantastic actor, and they really need to turn Dr. Connors into the Lizard in part four. It already should've happened by now, tbh.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 08:33 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

AGREED! like i've said, Raimi's either building up a massive finale with Lizard or he's a douche

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 10:33 AM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Tobey Maguire Hopes to Evolve Peter Parker

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I have'nt really been a fan of Vulture but here's hoping Raimi can do something good with him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 05:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

I hope Spiderman 4 just goes straight into Peter's teaching career. It's not like with James Bond where you can extend the age of the character almost indefinately.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 05:42 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I pray that its only a rumour.....it would be a shame!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 12:26 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I've never cared for Vulture, but I hope Raimi can do something interesting with him.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 03:46 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Project is being delayed again - because they can't agree on a script! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Now there's serious doubts it will open in time for early May 2011.

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/e...0-release-date/

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 10:23 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 05:32 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)

You know, I never cared for the Vulture as a villain. Always thought he was a lame threat.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 04:05 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
You know, I never cared for the Vulture as a villain. Always thought he was a lame threat.
yeah they should put the lizard as the next villain after dr connors being in the other 3 movies.

or saved sandman for the next movie and just stuck to the symbiote story in the last film.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 04:54 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

A movie with the Black Cat sounds much more interesting than a movie with the Vulture.

Then again, I'm just hoping for a good storyline.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 07:58 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Sam Raimi sounds fixated on John Malkovich/Vulture being in this.

Could it be possible the studio - in the name of getting this made and making a ton of money - might part ways with Raimi over the old "creative differences' excuse?

(I picture them placing a call to Brett Ratner...)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 04:18 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Could it be possible the studio - in the name of getting this made and making a ton of money - might part ways with Raimi over the old "creative differences' excuse?

I called it! I saw the future! smart

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 04:44 AM
maxcreigs

Spider-Man 3 would have been great if they'd left Venom out. I was ultimately disappointed with the film, but the birth of Sandman was awesome. I felt it was easy to pick out the bits that Sam Raimi's heart were in.

As for the fourth movie, it has to be the Lizard, surely? They've been busy setting it up for two movies now, although I worry that they used much of the message of the story in Spider-Man 2.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 01:07 PM
maxcreigs is currently offline Click here to Send maxcreigs a Private Message Find more posts by maxcreigs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Err...they haven't really been setting up the Lizard. If they were Connors would have had a bigger role in SM2 and 3 and they would have developed his and Peter's relationship. That's like saying they were setting up Man-Wolf because John Jameson appeared.

And Raimi wanted to use Lizard, but after GG Sony was turned off by villains that had their face covered or didn't have a human face. This is probably why Harry wasn't a goblin in SM3 and why he only wore that ridiculous paint ballers mask in the first ten seconds of his fight with Peter and why whenever Venom spoke he peeled back his face. You can't do anything like that with Lizard.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 01:04 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by jayce78
I was honestly hoping that 3 would have been the final nail in coffin for this particular crew. That they would have said all they wanted to say with 3 films. If they are actually coming back , then I hope we can move past the melodramatic CW sappfest that was the weakest point of the these films. And mabie get a little more of a straitlaced / adult themed film for the next two.

That would be nice for me anyway.

it is,why are people in denial around here thinking its not? KMC already confirmed it is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:34 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

since that idiot Raimi is finally gone and wont be back doesnt matter what he is fixated on. roll eyes (sarcastic)

check the spiderman 4 confirmed dead thread,its right here in this section. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 5th, 2010 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:35 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote