KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Discussion

Spider-Man 4 Discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (419): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

They killed him of because they didn't want to have the same villain for the other movies, I'm not saying they won't kill Harry of I'm saying theywon't kill MJ of.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:57 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

o ok well Dunst said she was done after 3 so that is why I am saying that she has a less chance of dying, Harry has a big chance once he becomes a goblin

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:24 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I wonder if they will have to replace dunst and tobey cause if they are done after three then they will have to find new actors and I don't think the next movie will be harry i think it will be venom casue the actor who plays venom that dunst mentioned is on the cast list on yahoo movies.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:25 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

If Venom is in Spiderman 3 they will be messing up. who will they have for Spiderman 4? Only Carnage was stronger and that just cuts out a ton of villains, like Lizard, Electro, Mysterio, Hobgoblin, Green Goblin 2 and many others. it would suck.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:04 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I can only assume that they would have GG2 in no.4, I wonder what Harry will be like in no.3 though, I mean when hears of psidey or pete?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:47 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

That is the point, he aint gonna wait until 4. Harry would be an idiot it would be too unrealistic, if you had the power to take out the one you hate, you would definately do it as quick as possible.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 10:32 PM
steverules
The doctor

May as well face the fact that Harry is gonna be villain no.4 and venom is villain no.3. I am actually excited to see how they will make him look, I'm not sure if they would have CGI make venom up or have a dude in a costume.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 01:22 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol face the fact? there is no fact and harry is not that good at being a bad guy so after spidy fights venom harry will be easy and so will the rest of the villains. is it that hard to understand? if venom is in 3 it is over. no one is stronger, spiderman isnt afraid of anyone else, o and tell me how are they going to fit the whole symbiote thing into 2 hrs and like 10 min. it will be freaking forever especially with sandman and a goblin

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 03:33 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

o and another thing if Dunst is right, which is what you are going by, face that fact the harry will be a goblin in 3. and sandman will be in it as well. if she is right it is not just venom, remember that.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 03:34 PM
steverules
The doctor

Never said it was just venom did I. And I think they will find a way for the symbiote thing to be in a movie that may be longer than 2hrs and 10 mins, dunst even gave away who the villains will be. And they will have Harry in the fourth, cause I don't think they would have him find the goblin gear and not have him be a bad guy. Why else would they have him find the GG gear near the end of 2? Think about it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 06:05 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um exactly you are helping me, why would he wait to be a villain, this is 3 she said goblin sandman and venom ok see that. Harry as goblin in 3, sandman needs 15 min intro, venom needs like an hour intro including eddie, you have to show harry for about 15 min, then u got like 30 min left till 3 hr if the symbiote is only an hour. have to show pete aunt may, mj, jj, 20 min prob, then u have 10 min left till 2 hr. all 3 of them in like one fight? that aint gonna cut it. and y would harry wait a whole movie before becoming goblin, HE WONT

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 06:47 PM
steverules
The doctor

I think it will have pete taking on sandman and venom and then it will end with harry coming to peter as GG and threatning pete and then it will end with three words"TO BE CONTINUED".........

And they will probably make the sybiotes apperance quick but good.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:27 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol no that would suck horrbily, this movie should take place 2 or 3 yrs after Dock Ock, Harry will be a villain. Venom might be in it, and Sandman might be in it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 11:17 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ending a comic book movie with ''TO BE CONTINUED....''?Are you on dope or crack or something?Anyway,I think that the villain for this movie should be the Lizard and Electro.I'd like the Lizard to be portrayed exactly how he was in the 1990's cartoon and Electro should have his look from the Ultimate Spider-Man comic books.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:56 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well Ok they should at least leave it on a cliff hanger until the next one. And venom and sandman are the most likley villains for 3rd the movie.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:49 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

It wont end it on a cliffhanger trust me, they will finish off 3 so Venom really is doubtful, because then the cliffhanger could be Carnage, and Venom has not been confirmed but Sandman has and according to MJ if there is Venom then a goblin is in it as well (Harry of course!) However Spiderman should be Lizard I belive

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:03 PM
steverules
The doctor

We will just have to wait and see but if they did have Harry in the third then they could still make afourth with venom and carnage!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:15 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Carnage no Venom yes but I say save venom for last listen it would be great finale. You people just want Venom Venom Venom, there are many more villains out there. Spiderman 3- Harry(goblin) Sandman, you can even intro topher as brock if u want, dont intro suit though.
Spiderman 4- Lizard intro suit
Spiderman 5- sinister six of some sort? have spidy reject suit and go to brock
Spiderman 6- Venom great finale
I would be evry pleased with this, you might have to wait but you would get better in the end.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:18 PM
steverules
The doctor

The chance of a 5th and 6th are very unlikely and since doc ock was one of the leading members of the sinister six it would be hard to that idea. Harry and sandman may not actually happen cause having harry turn into GG2 is to big to have him work with someone else. They might have Harry through out the film planning his attack on pete and then have him in the fourth. Venom is stronger and better yes, but GG is a big part of spidey's life and so having Harry as the villain for a finale showdown in the fourth is very likely if they make a fourth.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:23 PM
Ultimate-Venom

I HOPE VENOMS THERE!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 05:44 PM
Ultimate-Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate-Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate-Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote