KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Discussion

Spider-Man 4 Discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (419): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

So do I......... not sure about spencerspider does though......

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 05:51 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I don't it would ruin the movies.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:10 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate-Venom

Wouldnt it be funny if in the forth movie they brang a pop singer to be the bad guy...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 10:33 PM
Ultimate-Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate-Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate-Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

a pop singer hmmm lets see im trying to pick one lol

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 10:34 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spencerspider
Carnage no Venom yes but I say save venom for last listen it would be great finale. You people just want Venom Venom Venom, there are many more villains out there. Spiderman 3- Harry(goblin) Sandman, you can even intro topher as brock if u want, dont intro suit though.
Spiderman 4- Lizard intro suit
Spiderman 5- sinister six of some sort? have spidy reject suit and go to brock
Spiderman 6- Venom great finale
I would be evry pleased with this, you might have to wait but you would get better in the end.

I think that Venom,the Sandman and GG2 or the Hobogoblin are the villains in Spider-Man 3 and the Lizard and Electro are the villains in Spider-Man 4.But hey,that's just me.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 06:04 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

OK so who do you guy's think would make a good electro?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 12:24 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no idea,honestly.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 06:39 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Silverstein
after the spiderman trilogy is done. there's also a possiblity that a new director might want to take the Spiderman movies into a new direction...like Nolan-Batman...and remake Spider-man 1 or something - it could happen

God I hope it happens.Its nice that hollywood redeemed themselves finally by redoing batman and FINALLY making a batman movie that did justice to his character and the comicbook.Now they need to do the same thing with spiderman.End it with a trilogy and 10 years or so down the road,get a director that understands the character and realises how important it is that gwen stacy is in the movies and remake it with spider-man begins. big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 06:51 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by b-dan
well kristen dunst contract is done after the third movie

Yes kirsten and Tobeys contracts are done after the third and as someone else already mentioned,they have said they dont plan to do anymore after the third.Because of that Amy pascal plans to end it after the third.some people around here just dont get that though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 06:56 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hopefully they'll sign another contract for the last three movies,especially Tobey because he rocks as Peter Parker/Spiderman!I'd hate to see them cast someone else and have the Spiderman movies end up like the Batman movies where the actor portraying the superhero switched in every movie.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:40 PM
Mr Parker

Oh Man I give up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:31 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said I hope they sign another contract.I didn't say that they are actually going to sign another contract. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:06 AM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

I'd like to see a NEW DIRECTOR for the next spiderman trilogy. Id actually like to see a new cast(but the cast remains for whole trilogy) Like them to introduce Eddie Brock, possibly have Scorpion then have Venom develop.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:09 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would be stupid,at least to me.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:48 AM
steverules
The doctor

Do u think that Pete will get his black costume in the third movie and then reject in the 4th and enter eddie brock/venom, but how would Pete get his costume when he got it in secret wars? Unless they did a secret war's movie which I don't think will happen......

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 09:10 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

They won't have to do all that.Since they introduced John Jameson's character in Spider-Man 2,they could just have him go into space and bring back the symbiote with him and Peter bonds with it,rejects it and then it find Eddie Brock.To do anything else would be making things complicated.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:30 PM
steverules
The doctor

I think that's what will happen, that would make it easier and less complicated. But would they have a whole movie with pete in black costume and then rejects at the end and then it find's eddie.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:33 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know.Maybe they'll have Spiderman have the symbiote and he uses it to defeat the Sandman and the Hobgoblin(who are working together)and then after he defeats them he rejects the symbiote,it finds Eddie and then the rest of the Spidey 3 movie is for the Venom and Spidey fights.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 07:31 PM
steverules
The doctor

They won't have it like that unless they had a super long spider-man movie. He would spend the whole movie fighting the two and then rejects the costume once mr fantastic (who is a guest star) tell's him it's alive and then you see eddie and the costume consumes him and it end's on a cliffe hanger and then we see the two battle it out in number 4.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 07:43 PM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

they might not have any of the spiderman rejecting the symbiote suit. I think Raimi said there will be no cliffhangers

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 01:58 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote