KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Four Horcruxes

How is my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I love it. Its excellent 5 41.67%
It's good. 2 16.67%
It is okay. 3 25.00%
It is the worst story I ever read. 2 16.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Four Horcruxes
Started by: paliwal_ruppal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

They were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice that someone was standing outside their door who was listening to their conversation though he/she should not.

It was Ginny.

Inside the room the conversation was still continuing.

"Harry when are u planning to tell Ginny about this," Ron asked.

"I am not going to tell her for her own good," Harry answered.

Outside Ginny had listened enough. She entered the room with a very angry face.

"What don't you want to tell me?" Ginny asked clearly angry.

"Um.. nothing," Harry said.

"Tell me Harry Potter or I will kill you,"

And Harry had to tell her all about the prophesy which Dumbledore had told him at the end of his 5th year.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 06:07 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i like it but not as much as your other story. The one you took over. The James and Lily one. I just think your leaving out a lot of stuff like i dont know it just seems like you skipping things.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:08 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Its good, but you're leaving out some quotation marks and it has a few Spelling errors and such.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:24 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Thanks iluvhpsomuch1_7 for bringing the skipping part in my notice. This maybe possible because I am in a hurry to bring Harry to Hogwarts but now I will try my best and will explain in detail.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202
Its good, but you're leaving out some quotation marks and it has a few Spelling errors and such.

I think it is possible because I am in a hurry nowadays because of my exams. I usually do the spellcheck part but from last 2-3 posts I am not doing it but I will improve it now that my exams have finished.

Thanks for the feedback. I feel a little discouraged if I don't get a feedback.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:45 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Here is the next part. Hope you like it.

Ginny was completely shocked when she heard the prophecy. From what she understood her love Harry was in danger. Yes, it was true that Harry had been in danger from the time of his birth but it was different to hear the prophecy from Harry.

And now there was no Dumbledore, the greatest wizard of all ages, to protect Harry from Voldemort or to help Harry fight the evil forces. Dumbledore was the only wizard, Voldemort ever feared and now he was dead. He was killed by Severus Snape who was trusted by the Headmaster beyond anything. Ginny's heart was not accepting this truth but her heart knew that this was true.

She looked at Harry who looked the complete picture of misery. His shoulders sagged, his eyes haunted and sad, it looked as if all the weight of the world was on Harry, which actually was. Harry can no more deny his fate. He knew he had to fight Voldemort. He had to kill him or be killed in the effort.

"Harry, what do you exactly mean by 'neither can live while the other survives'? It can't be.... no it is not possible, tell me Harry please," Ginny said.

"Yeah! It means exactly what you think. In the end either me or Voldemort has to die and till then Voldemort will continue to harm me. This is all I had to tell you," Harry explained.

"OK. But you are not telling me everything. I can see this in your eyes. You are afraid of telling me something. What is it,Harry? Tell me," Ginny asked.

"Ginny please don't force me. It is for your own benefit. It will save you from harm. I have already lost many near and dear ones: my father, mother, Sirius and now Dumbledore. Ron and Hermione are adding to this danger please now not you," Harry pleaded.

"Tell me I heard a word Horcrux or something like that. Either you tell me or I will ask someone else," Ginny warned Harry.

"Tell her mate or she will continue to force you," Ron said.

"Ginny, before Harry tell you, you have to promise you will not tell anyone," Hermione quietly said.

"OK I promise. I will never disclose any secret of Harry or of any of you," Ginny promised.

And with that Harry drew a deep breath and started explaining to Ginny about horcruxes.

Please review.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:53 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

*clap* *clap* *clap* bravo bravo

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:12 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Next part-

Ginny was more shocked when she heard that the horcruxes were the cause of Dumbledore's hand which she now knew was cursed and also his death. She was horrified at the idea of Harry going alone to find the horcruxes and also deal with them without the help of Dumbledore.

"I am not alone. Ron and Hermione are going alone with me," Harry assured Ginny.

"But.."

"You are not coming with us Ginny and that is final. You have to finish your studies," Harry said seeing the look on her face and knowing what was coming.

I know it is not much but sorry I have to go. I will write soon.
Please Review.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:06 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

No comments!

Is it that bad? sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 11:33 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

The next part-

"See, Harry. No one is safe anywhere now not even in Hogwarts after Dumbledore's death. To die here or at Hogwarts is not better than to help you in your search." Ginny argued.

"Ginny, by coming with me you are endangering your life," Harry tried to make her understand his point.

But Ginny was as arrogant as Harry perhaps more in the present case. She refused to be left alone.

Seeing this Hermione said,"Harry you remember which power Dumbledore always said you have and Voldemort doesn't 'the power of love' Harry. Your love towards us will save us Harry."

" Hermione I loved Mum, Dad, Sirius and Dumbledore too but my love didn't save their life. Please, You are not coming Ginny and this is final. And you can't come on your own. As you are a minor you will first have to ask your parents and they will not allow you to come & put your life in danger."

"You are wrong Harry. We will allow Ginny to go with you because we know that she will not be in any danger while you are with her," Mr. Weasley said entering the room with Mrs. Weasley at his heel.

"You both heard everything?" Harry asked uneasily.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 08:15 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Is someone here?

If there please reply.

Also can anyone guess what is the urgent matter about Dumbledore about which McGonagall wants to talk to Harry that she is actually forcing Harry to come.

Tell me if you have any idea what to do till Harry reaches Hogwarts.

Last edited by paliwal_ruppal on Mar 3rd, 2006 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 06:34 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

MMM.... It's ok. You can do better i know ive seen it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:39 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

I am trying my best.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:49 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Hello! I am just informing that I will be posting soon.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 08:02 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Hello! Is someone here? huh

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:12 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

I am, and I think that you are doing great!!! I just thought that its ... uhm.. how can I say it.. A bit weird or out of place that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley would let Ginny go with Harry... But otherwise its totally awesome!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:51 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Um let me try to explain. The Weasley parents have loved Harry not because he was great Harry Potter but because he had worked his way into their hearts.

So they were happy that the boy who was like their son was dating their daughter.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:19 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

"No we did not. And if Ginny wants to go she can. She has our full consent."

Posting soon.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:23 AM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Post more please and chech mine out it's called a Final battle with Voldemort thanks

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 08:12 PM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Sure!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:22 AM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Thanks......

When are you going to post again?

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:35 PM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote