KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Four Horcruxes

How is my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I love it. Its excellent 5 41.67%
It's good. 2 16.67%
It is okay. 3 25.00%
It is the worst story I ever read. 2 16.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Four Horcruxes
Started by: paliwal_ruppal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

In 2 days or so. Sorry to keep such good readers waiting.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:48 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Here is the next part-
“I am coming with you three whether you like it or not, that is none of my concern. I know that we all need each other.” Ginny said.

“That’s the point Ginny. Your family needs you. Your parents and your brothers need you. I have Ron and Hermione,” argued Harry.

But Ginny was no less.
“For your kind information my parents have four of my brothers with them. And you only have two. I am coming Harry and that is final.”’

“Let her come Harry. We know her. We are her parents. If she wants to go with you nothing can stop her,” Mrs. Weasley said.
“Yeah she is as stubborn as you Harry if not more,” said Ron..
In the last Harry had to agree with them all. The adults retired to their room leaving the four teenagers to talk alone peacefully.

Soon days passed by and 31st August seemed to come near and near. Ginny had been told about the mysterious letter which Harry got from McGonagall. The four teens especially Harry were very excited about the letter and also about the trip to Godric’s Hollow which was due the next month. Harry had till not decided coolly whether it was profitable for him to stay at Hogwarts or not. The day was passed in packing the various things which the Order members had brought from Diagon alley (this time the four students were not allowed to go for their shopping despite their pleads.

I sincerely hope you liked it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 06:15 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

GR8 cant wait 4 the next update!!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:14 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

great story. it's going really well. keep posting!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:33 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Thanks.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:16 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Ummmmmmm who posted that this is the worst story he/she has ever read? mad

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:41 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Hello...............? Isn't there anyone who likes my story. If you don't then also atleast post.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 12:52 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Soon days passed by and 31st August seemed to come near and near. Ginny had been told about the mysterious letter which Harry got from McGonagall.

The four teens especially Harry were very excited about the letter and also about the trip to Godric’s Hollow which was due the next month.

Harry had till not decided coolly whether it was profitable for him to stay at Hogwarts or not. The day was passed in packing the various things which the Order members had brought from Diagon alley (this time the four students were not allowed to go for their shopping despite their pleads.

The evening came fast and went fast. Soon it was morning. With the Weasley’s Harry was habitual of listening Mrs. Weasley shouting at the top of her voice.
“Quick Ginny, wake up Ron and oh! Good morning Harry dear. Come and have your breakfast,” Mrs. Weasley said and then hurried off to the twins & shouted at them for the mess they were making.

“Morning Hermione,” was all Harry could say as he was still feeling somewhat sleepy.

“Huy there Harry. So everything packed,” Hermione asked looking at Harry from the top of the Daily Prophit.

OOPS! I know it is not much. But you know my heart breaks when there are no reviews! SO PLEASE REVIEW.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:44 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

After a long and usual journey they reached Hogwarts.

“First years over here. Make a group first years,” Hagrid said.

“Huy there Hagrid,” Harry called.

“Hello Harry, everthing fine?” Hagrid asked though the usual cheerfulness was lacking from his voice.
Well after Dumbledore’s death many things would have changed, Harry thought glumly.

They were soon ushered inside the Great hall.
Professor McGonagall sat at the place where till only a few months back Professor Dumbledore was seated. The doors once again opened to reveal Professor Flitwick guiding the first years. He made them stand near the front of the hall, brought the sorting hat and placed the stool in the front. Next he unrolled the parchment in his hand and one by one started reading the names of first years.

There were about thirty-six children. Out of these nine were selected in Gryffindor, ten in Slytherin, eight in Ravenclaw and ten in Hufflepuff. Though the sorting went out smoothly but Harry could feel the difference.

“Welcome first years and welcome back the rest of you. It is nice to see you another year in Hogwarts. As usual the announcements will be held after the feast. Please start the feast,” Professor McGonagall said.

The food was as always delicious but everyone could feel the absence of Dumbledore.
With that Harry remembered the time when he in his first year had asked about Dumbledore what he saw in the mirror of Erise (I hope it is right, I don’t remember the name but I think it is this only). Thought of that incident caused Harry to smile. But the next moment the reality that he could now never talk to Dumbledore dawned on him. ‘ What is happening to me?’ Harry asked himself.

After the feast Professor McGonagall gave the same speech that till a year before was delivered by the greatest wizard of the world Professor Dumbledore. Hogwarts felt incomplete without Professor Dumbledore.

“Students please welcome our new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher Professor Nymphadora Tonks”. The children welcomed her with an applause. She stood and waved to the students and then sat down on her chair again.

Suddenly Harry found a hand placed on his shoulder. He turned to see Professor McGonagal standing behind him. He realized that already half the hall had been emptied.

“Mr. Potter, please see me tomorrow after the breakfast. It is a free period.”

At last the moment of solving the mystery of letter has come. But I am afraid you will have to wait for sometime.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:15 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

It's Erised.
Pretty good, not too bad, in conclusion, more good then bad
reading thumb up more than thumb down

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:43 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Thanks. I am happy u liked it. smile
And Thanks for telling Erised.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:27 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

I am thinking to post soon. wew it should be my personal favorite.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 03:12 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

The next part-

Harry went to the common room where Ginny, Ron and Hermione were waiting for him.
By the looks he saw on their faces they were probably worried about him and anxious about something too.

Hermione said:
"Sorry Harry I and Ron were not able to wait for you due to the Prefect duties."

"And I was waiting for you but Colin called me," Ginny said.

'It is ok. Why are you all worrying I am not a kid. Well McGonagall met me in the Great hall and she has asked me to meet her after breakfast," Harry told them in a low voice.

"But wouldn't you miss your class?" Hermione asked.

"No she told me that it would be a free period," Harry answered.

After a game or two of wizarding chess they retired to bed. Neither of the four teens could sleep well. Finally they went to sleep after turning and twisting in their own bed.

The next day all four were very exited. They were among the earliest among the ones who ate early breakfast. And to their surprise they found McGonagall and Tonks talking and eating their breakfast on the Head table. As the four teens entered the Great hall they were noticed by McGonagall. Harry quickly ate some breakfast. He could see that both teachers have finished their breakfast and were looking at them.
As soon as Harry finished his breakfast he went to Professor McGonagall who told him to come to her office.

"Phoenix" McGongall said and the way to her office was revealed.

"Please sit Harry"
Harry sat at one of the chairs. He could see that their was a hint of a smile on her face.

"I want you to meet someone." she said.

"Who Professor?" Harry asked.

"I will like you to meet none other than Professor Dumbledore," she said and suddenly a door on her left opened and Professor Dumbledore emerged from it. He looked solid enough and so he can't be a ghoust.

As if he had read Harry's mind Dumbledore said smilingly, "No, I am not a ghoust and yes I am alive."

"But Professor I myself saw Snape kill you with the killing curse,' Harry said.

"I think I shall leave and make sure no one enters till you are here." And with that Professor McGonagall left the room.

"Well Harry I think you were taught in your fourth year about the Unforgivable cures. You must have been told that the killing curse does not works until one means it to. Severus didn't mean to kill me. So it didn't kill me."

"But you had put a body-bind curse on me and it was removed just after the killing curse."

"That Harry was magic of wandless magic."

"But your body was burnt," Harry asked.

"Ah but I remember that you had seen a phoenix flying joyfully into the blue sky." Dumbledore said his eyes twinkling.

"Yeah but..... " suddenly the realisation hit him," you were that phoenix?"

"Yes I was. I am an animagus Harry- a phoenix."

"So you acted as if you were dead when you were not and we didn't even realise it."

"I am sorry about the fact that I put you through such a situation but it was important so that Severus could get closest to Tom."

Harry was breathless. He was speechless.

"Now without further delay I think I should tell you about the estimated location of another Horcrux."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 07:34 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Next part-

After few hours Harry was returning to the Gryffindor tower and was so much excited that he was practically jumping on his way. He was in such a good mood that even Snape would be unable to destroy.
‘Ha Ha Snape wasn’t even at Hogwarts but Dumbledore was. That was all which was needed.’ Harry thought.
Harry was allowed to ask more questions to clear his doubts. Dumbledore had agreed that Harry tell Ron, Hermione and Ginny about Dumbledore’s fake death. Harry had hardly been this much happy since Sirius’ death.

“Flobberworts” Harry said to the portrait.

“Harry!” Ron, Ginny and Hermione were sitting near the fireplace, which was their favourite spot since the first year of the Golden trio. In no time the three reached Harry.

“What happened Harry?” Ginny asked.

“Yeah we have never seen you so much happy from quite a long time,” Hermione said.

“Come let us go for a walk.” Harry said.

The other three were also getting excited and exited knowing that Harry wanted to tel something very important.

Sorry I know it was short but I’ll post soon. Any questions/comments/suggestions related to the topic of Dumbledore being alive are welcome.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 09:44 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Hello I will be posting as soon as possible. smile Happy Dance smile

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 05:07 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

The next part-

Harry’s three friends had the same expression on their faces which Harry’s face wore when he saw Dumbledore standing in front of him not only alive, but also hail and hearty.

“But how is he alive? I mean you yourself saw Snape kill him,” Ron said.

“From what Dumbledore told me, Snape didn’t mean the curse at heart. His heart was not filled with hatred,” Harry answered.

But he was burnt. I mean to say that his body…. I don’t understand this,” Ginny said while looking at Dumbledore’s tomb.

“I don’t think if anyone noticed or not but I had seen a phoenix coming from the flames. Did anyone of you?” Harry asked.

“Yeah I noticed it but another moment it had disappeared,” Hermione said.

“It was Dumbledore. He is an animagi- A phoenix,” Harry explained.

“Wow, it is so good to know that Dumbledore is still alive. But I want to meet him as I have some questions and doubts which I have to ask him in person,” Hermione said.

“Ok I will ask him of a suitable time,” Harry said.

How was it? Please review.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:46 AM
Brit531

Great story I really like it please keep posting I can't wait for more

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 04:15 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Thanks I'll be posting soon. I am glad you like it. smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 10:43 AM
Brit531

are you going to post or what

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:51 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

OOPS! I didn't realize I haven't posted for a month. I will post soon.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:35 PM