KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Question for the ladies...and the Gents.

Is it possible
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 7 53.85%
no 6 46.15%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Question for the ladies...and the Gents.
Started by: a1hsauce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moosey
Gone

Yes, but being that beauty is subjective, how can one person be UNIVERALLY too beautiful?

I mean Angelina Jolie attracts a large portion of men AND women...when I see her it actually pains me because she is so hot...and I get all crampy and have a hard time breathing and I can't see straight...

...............where was I going with this.....?

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:20 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Sorry Melinda, I have this tendency to speak in tongues ninja

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:20 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Yes, but being that beauty is subjective, how can one person be UNIVERALLY too beautiful?

I mean Angelina Jolie attracts a large portion of men AND women...when I see her it actually pains me because she is so hot...and I get all crampy and have a hard time breathing and I can't see straight...

...............where was I going with this.....?

Where are you going with this? Straight onto my wavelength babeh

Actually, why does it matter where you're going with this? She's so hot love

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:22 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Syren
Where are you going with this? Straight onto my wavelength babeh

Actually, why does it matter where you're going with this? She's so hot love

OMFG is she EVAH!!!

There is nothing un-hot about her....I wouldn't care if she had chronic flatulence, I'd still hit that.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:29 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
OMFG is she EVAH!!!

There is nothing un-hot about her....I wouldn't care if she had chronic flatulence, I'd still hit that.

laughing Chronic flatulence roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just made myself a 54 pic slideshow screensaver of Angelina

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:25 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adriana Lima is too hot for her own good I think. That's why she doesn't look as good in.....A pic or few pics. She has to consciously make herself look a bit worse.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:28 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Jolie's the same... there are some pics where she looks a bit odd. But it's intentional of course yes

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:31 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adriana Lima does have a face that a lot of people find to be weird. I think she's gorgeous though.

I always thought she was the best, besides Jolie, and that she wasn't TOO sexy for her own good. Then I saw this, I think black and white photos are just better:

-AC

Attachment: adriana lima_32.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:35 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

i don't think anybody can be ultra good looking. but they can be really really hot

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:48 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Adriana Lima does have a face that a lot of people find to be weird. I think she's gorgeous though.

I always thought she was the best, besides Jolie, and that she wasn't TOO sexy for her own good. Then I saw this, I think black and white photos are just better:

-AC

Exactly! Unconventional, striking and irregular. I once told Lana I thought she had an irregular beauty, but she knew I was being complimentary embarrasment

Awesome pic, she is rather divine yes

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:54 PM
krillinite

Originally posted by Ronny
No, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, someone who person A looks good might not attract person b in the least erm There are ways of people interfearing with someones life because of their looks but it usally turns out to be a shallow act of pride yes

true, beauty can turn you into a cocky mofo yes

Originally posted by melinda_warren
you can never be too hot. where would be the fun in that? so are you really good looking the ah1sauce?

I have my days

Originally posted by Clovie
claro que si

porrrr supuesto!

Originally posted by Syren
Baron Brown is the dog's... seriously

{You probably have no clue what I just said} ninja

confused did you just call me a dog embarrasment

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 08:03 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perfect Example: Kylie Minogue

Just too damn hot.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 08:22 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I guess I've seen those guys or girls that are so pretty or cute they just make you sick. I'm DEFINITLEY not one of those but...you know what I mean right?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:44 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote