KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Where do you want to live at?

Where do you want to live at?
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krillinite

eek! eek! eek! eek!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:39 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
beer beer

Thank you kind sir.

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
and maybe RTO and I can come up to LA and we can all hang out for a day

Grrrrreat we...

*sings*will have gay old time big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:42 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

eek!i am smiling smily, keep away from me, out..... big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:43 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by T.M
Thank you kind sir.

Grrrrreat we...

*sings*will have gay old time big grin

it would be awesome, ..OMG I just got an idea.

there should be a KMC Bar-B-Que. all the KMC people who live in the area or want to fly/drive in we could have a bash. eek!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:47 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I would like to live in brazil

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:49 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

brazil=hot girls and big something.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:51 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

it would be awesome, ..OMG I just got an idea.

there should be a KMC Bar-B-Que. all the KMC people who live in the area or want to fly/drive in we could have a bash. eek!

That would be soo awesome...but i dunno if many people would come

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:52 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by a1hsauce
That would be soo awesome...but i dunno if many people would come

well then how abouts it will be you,T.M.(if he comes),RTO and Me and maybe if any of our friends from work,college,etc want to come

I dunno its a big crazy idea but it would be cool.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:54 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

FantabUlous idea id be there stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:04 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Me to would be great fun big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:13 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Awesome! you two will be first on the guest list. stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:20 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I wanna stay where I am.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:20 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

But you live at "~The butthole of society~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:33 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Re: Where do you want to live at?

Originally posted by redcaped
Immigrants move from their countries beause of need or desire. I live in Miami, but I hate it. Spanish tv Spanish songs the people of the city have an awful attitude, it's like a jungle. The stores have a poor selection, is like they don't like to stock much. Anyway, I'd like to move to Orlando where the theme parks are and american people, I love them even if they do not love me. Are you happy where you are? I've never seen the snow you know. So..tell oh oh, yes, I know there is no snow in Orlando so save it for me.

I frikin love Florida so much. In fact during most of our family vacations we go to Orlando and visit the theme parks. Anyway I live in New York.... where we get hot summers and cold winters, but if I was going to move it would probably be to Florida big grin

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:32 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Awesome! you two will be first on the guest list. stick out tongue big grin

eek! we have a guest list!!?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:34 PM
Lord Paradise

I'm fine where I am.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:34 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by redcaped
Immigrants move from their countries beause of need or desire. I live in Miami, but I hate it. Spanish tv Spanish songs the people of the city have an awful attitude, it's like a jungle. The stores have a poor selection, is like they don't like to stock much. Anyway, I'd like to move to Orlando where the theme parks are and american people, I love them even if they do not love me. Are you happy where you are? I've never seen the snow you know. So..tell oh oh, yes, I know there is no snow in Orlando so save it for me.
Pisa maybe. Or London area.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:42 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

I like comics!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:49 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

i wanna go to live in hawaii, but i can only go to jamaica.....................queens

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:00 PM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would you travel using travelers check? laughing

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:08 PM