KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Where do you want to live at?

Where do you want to live at?
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SAKARIYA

I want to live in Atlanta, Georgia

Atlanta gurl. Smart, cute, and funny.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:47 PM
SAKARIYA is currently offline Click here to Send SAKARIYA a Private Message Find more posts by SAKARIYA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

I currently live in Vegas. But if I had my way I'd divide my time between Costa Rica (pacific coast) and San Diego.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:49 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to live in your mum.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:50 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I want to live on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And I will dance till the sun rises! And my little imaginary dwarfs and leprechauns will form a family band! And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:54 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
eek! we have a guest list!!?

we sure do...so far you and T.M. are the Only ones on it...but we can definitely add more yes

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:58 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I want to live in so many different places other than TEXAS its sad really.
Japan, Russia, China, Vegas, Colorado...I've never seen snow, Florida, California, New York, Louisiana...NOT New Orleans of course, Alabama...and the list goes ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 05:28 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Issaquah, Washington
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issaquah,_Washington

Lots of trees, a nice lake, good schools, friendly people... at least they were when I visited in '89. Plus it's close to Seattle.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 10:41 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Where do you want to live at?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
Immigrants move from their countries beause of need or desire. I live in Miami, but I hate it. Spanish tv Spanish songs the people of the city have an awful attitude, it's like a jungle. The stores have a poor selection, is like they don't like to stock much. Anyway, I'd like to move to Orlando where the theme parks are and american people, I love them even if they do not love me. Are you happy where you are? I've never seen the snow you know. So..tell oh oh, yes, I know there is no snow in Orlando so save it for me.

I can do without snow for the rest of my life, all things considered.

Really, if given a choice Hawaii tops the list.
Warm but not obscenely hot, beautiful...everything. Friendly ppl, big city life when needed, no nasty bugs on average, no snakes to worry about when doing the nature thing, beaches beaches beaches...
Best place i ever lived.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 10:26 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Beverly Hills.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 03:17 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Black gold. Texas tea.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:12 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olivia900
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just want to live Mossy Forest.
mossy forest is a natural environment that grows only at the highest elevations of Cameron Highlands and other mountain ranges across Malaysia.

cat6 plenum cat6 plenum cable cat6 plenum cables cat6 solid copper cat6 plenum solid copper cat6 bare copper cat6 plenum bare copper cat6 pure copper cat6 plenum pure copper

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:03 PM
olivia900 is currently offline Click here to Send olivia900 a Private Message Find more posts by olivia900 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

In the country with farm animals

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:07 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snyder9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely somewhere close to the ocean

Old Post Feb 10th, 2021 09:27 AM
Snyder9 is currently offline Click here to Send Snyder9 a Private Message Find more posts by Snyder9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

To the depths of the ocean with all Adbot Scumsucking Polesmokers!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2021 12:33 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sammy00
Restricted

Account Restricted

Palma de Mallorca (Spain). I have been there 3 times and I can say that it is ideal not only to relax there, but also to work. There is a very pleasant climate, warm and sunny almost all year round. I can hardly stand the cold, which is why it is ideal for me. There is also very beautiful nature and, what is important, developed infrastructure. Plus favorable conditions for doing business, inexpensive real estate (houses from 100 thousand euros) and quality healthcare services. All this makes this city one of the best for living in Europe for people with different incomes.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:23 AM
Sammy00 is currently offline Click here to Send Sammy00 a Private Message Find more posts by Sammy00 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Willam
Restricted

Account Restricted

Life is beautiful when you are in healthy mind. I had live in Central Asia, East Europe and now in Canada. Everywhere there is some magic when you know where to watch.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 11:31 AM
Willam is currently offline Click here to Send Willam a Private Message Find more posts by Willam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Funny how my answer never changes, I'd like to live on a farm away from people. I grew up visiting my aunts farm and I have fond memories as a child. Something about the taste of fresh food nothing compares. I prefer the simple life vs the busy hectic life, traffic noise, neighbors, music in the background.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 01:58 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote