KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Why didn't Mace just kill Palpatine/Sidious when Anakin first arrived

Why didn't Mace just kill Palpatine/Sidious when Anakin first arrived
Started by: Exador

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DucLangur

Yes Exactly my point.Thanks Cascador smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 03:55 AM
Click here to Send DucLangur a Private Message Find more posts by DucLangur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah... Some people say that Anakin was mind controlled by Sidious because his mind was weak and confused at that one moment, but I don't really think that was the case... but I could be wrong, of course.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 10:45 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

no I dont agree with that...there were no mindtricks...just normal manipulation that you have from a friend to a friend and indeed it was easier to manipulate Anakin when he was confused.

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

That would make more sense.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:37 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I like how everyone thought that Mace Windu was angry. Oh, wait, he's a Jedi, one of the model Jedi of his time. Don't think so.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:43 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

Jedi or not...he did things against the Jedi Code...Anakin was right about that. So he isn't a a model Jedi...I ain't saying he is a bad Jedi...he's a great Jedi. But Mace was also tapping from the Dark Side and he was angry at the end of the fight.

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:30 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

yes it annoys me that he had the chance to end it all right there! i mean, f*ck the Jedi code, finish him off!stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darht dude

mace is just retarted that's why

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 04:41 PM
Click here to Send darht dude a Private Message Find more posts by darht dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maddi
Rush Fan

exactly. yes

SNAKES AND ARROWS COMING OUT MAY 1ST 2007!! TOURING IN JUNE!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Maddi a Private Message Find more posts by Maddi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Lucas should digitally edit the ROTJ and ROTS and make mace the the sith lord and make the new tv series show maces downfall to the darkside by killing palps and becoming the most powerful sith ever...LOL...okay yes Ive drank to much tonight!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 07:54 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

oh you can always make your own version Jack!
You at least have one interested guy for that versionwink

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 09:34 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

hehe cool Darth Mace! And in my version unlike Lucas we have boobs in space! He didnt believe in putting busty women in SW but I do!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 09:41 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

Can you believe that there are female stormtroopers in EU with busty boob armour? Maybe you should put those in your version too lol

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:02 AM
General Zink
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cascador
Jedi or not...he did things against the Jedi Code...Anakin was right about that. So he isn't a a model Jedi...I ain't saying he is a bad Jedi...he's a great Jedi. But Mace was also tapping from the Dark Side and he was angry at the end of the fight.

Wrong!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:22 PM
Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

well you can say I'm wrong...but you could also maybe add why....

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:27 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Cascador
Can you believe that there are female stormtroopers in EU with busty boob armour? Maybe you should put those in your version too lol
I did not know that. Where in EU is this Feminist movement?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 05:08 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

busty storm trooper babes I gotta get the ole lady one those outfits! woohoo!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:00 AM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Dramatic necessity.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:02 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

woohoo!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:19 AM
craft-a-saber
a target for arseholes

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
busty storm trooper babes I gotta get the ole lady one those outfits! woohoo!

oh yeeeessss woohooooss

all round

"boobs in space" far more catchy than "star wars"

Be Mindful Of The Living Force

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:54 AM
Click here to Send craft-a-saber a Private Message Find more posts by craft-a-saber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote