KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader versus Asajj Ventress

Darth Vader versus Asajj Ventress
Started by: Dark Aristokrat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

Yeah Sorgo please just calm down, the guy can't use the force. Simple as that.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 06:31 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing inappropriate language, Sorgo. Please cool down. As Janus said, stay on topic please.

Inappropriate language?

Get off it, buddy.

And he does push in the Cartoons. Why would you try to deny it? I have ask y'all to Watch the CW Cartoons.

He Force pushes.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Warning, Dark Lord, The Rise of Darth Vader spoilers below. Rex, if you see this, can you put that spoiler thing where you have to highlight it to read it on the text? I can't figure out how to do that.

I finished the book today and learned a lot of interesting things about Dark Vader. One of them is that even though he had been in his suit for only 3 weeks and was still learning how to use it, because of the way he had adapted his style, he was able to defeat a Jedi Master in lightsaber combat. We also know that shortly later Sidious had Vader do some things for about a month and Vader was later thinking to himslef about how significant his increase in power was, even though he had already been able to defeat a Jedi Master in lightsaber combat. A day or two after that he goes and fights this Jedi Knight girl, who he beats rather easily, then he fights to Jedi Knights at the same time for a while but eventually decapitates both of them. Seconds after fighting those first three he fights another four Jedi, two Knights, two Padawans(haven't seen much combat outside of killing droids) and defeats(but doesn't kill) them with ease. He then fights that first Jedi Knight girl(she hadn't technically passed the trials, but was days away from doing so and Roan, a guy who had trained two Jedi thought she had effectively passed the trials) again and is toying with her when Roan comes back and tells her to help get the wookies out of the battle(the Jedi went to Kashyyyk to try and find Yoda, Luminara, and Vos) and Roan fights him for a while. Eventually Vader bombards Roan in the same way he hit Luke in ep5 with the debris, but because they are in a battle their are lots of shard objects around. He knocks Roan down a far distance and then tells him about what really happened with the Sith and then presumably Roan dies.

All that within eight weeks or so of becoming Vader. Pretty impressive if you ask me. We also learn that the Jedi Temple had holocrons from the Ruusan time and that Vader had full access to the Temple scrolls and archives.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Because he simply does not have it. What you have seen are two completely different things that might look like it. However there is absolutely nothing to suggest and nothing has ever said that GG has the force. The two casses your thinking of are wrong, the palps one has already been explained in another thread.

The other example of the force push can probably be explained far more logical in another way.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

It wouldn't surprise me it GG had repulsors on his hands, but thats a completely unsupported statement.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Sorgo, I HAVE the damn CW...Grievous never force pushes. Both instances are of Shaak Ti using the Force

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lightsnake
Sorgo, I HAVE the damn CW...Grievous never force pushes. Both instances are of Shaak Ti using the Force

LOL! Grievous puts his hand out towards Palpatine and all of the sudden Palpatine shoots across the room.

Or was that Shaak Ti hiding in the ground?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:35 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Now, what happens after Palpatine shoots across the room? What stops his hard throw?

And use logic....Grievous is trying to CAPTURE him

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now, what happens after Palpatine shoots across the room? What stops his hard throw?

And use logic....Grievous is trying to CAPTURE him

You call THAT Logic? Grievous extends his hand and Palpatine flies backwards off of his feet?

Right.

Palpatines hard throw? What are you talking about?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:48 AM
Lightsnake

What halts Palpatine after he's pushed now?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:53 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Halts him? What are you talking about? Elaborate, Lightsnake.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:01 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Sorgo
Inappropriate language?

Get off it, buddy.

And he does push in the Cartoons. Why would you try to deny it? I have ask y'all to Watch the CW Cartoons.

He Force pushes.

yes well..... i like your sig

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

When Grievous apparently force pushes Palpatine, what halts Palpatine being hurled through the air? Once more, why would Grievous FORCE PUSH Palp? He clearly refrains from harming him a short time later

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:19 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Grievous apparently force pushes Palpatine, what halts Palpatine being hurled through the air? Once more, why would Grievous FORCE PUSH Palp? He clearly refrains from harming him a short time later

Don't ask me why, but he extended his hand and Palpatine all of the sudden lift up backwards into the Air.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:51 AM
Lightsnake

What happens to put Palpatine down then? I doubt he stays up in the air the entire time? who catches him?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 03:33 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

What happens to put Palpatine down then? I doubt he stays up in the air the entire time? who catches him?

What? What in THE F*CK are you talking about? Who would catch him?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:40 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Grievous was ordered to capture Palpatine. If he was trying to capture Palpatine, why would he Force Push him into Shaak Ti?

At the Battle of Hypori, things get a little more complicated. i don't know who Force Pushed who when Shaak flew away, but I know it wasnt Grievous. He was trying to slash her brains out.
I hope what i said is on topic to your conversation, because i dont want to seem like a moron no expression

Anyway, it's getting a BIT off topic here

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Sorgo
What? What in THE F*CK are you talking about? Who would catch him?

I have no idea what he's trying to say either. . .

However, Grievous doesn't use the Force. On Hypori, Shaak Ti uses the Force to evade Grievous's lightsaber stroke, while on Coruscant, she Force pulls the Chancellor away from the general's grip.

Getting back on topic, then.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I have no idea what he's trying to say either. . .

However, Grievous doesn't use the Force. On Hypori, Shaak Ti uses the Force to evade Grievous's lightsaber stroke, while on Coruscant, she Force pulls the Chancellor away from the general's grip.

Getting back on topic, then.

I'm going to have to watch that again to make sure.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:13 AM
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

This Sorgo guy is probably strong as hell IRL

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote