KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Retired Sig Makers

Retired Sig Makers
Started by: TOH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rewmac
I retired like 3 times...But I always loose my creativity so I must reactivate myself and take a couple of requests to get back into business...
That is because you are scared of me stick out tongue Great new sig big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 04:16 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I miss the TOH

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 02:37 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

I think now, looking back, we did not fight Barker ; we fought ourselves. And the "Barker" was in us. KMC is over for me now, but it will always be there, the rest of my days. As I'm sure Baka will be, fighting with Thorinn for what Lana called "possession of my soul." There are times since, I've felt like a child, born of those two fathers. But be that as it may, those of us who did make it have an obligation to make sigs again. To teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this forum.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 05:03 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TOH
I think now, looking back, we did not fight Barker ; we fought ourselves. And the "Barker" was in us. KMC is over for me now, but it will always be there, the rest of my days. As I'm sure Baka will be, fighting with Thorinn for what Lana called "possession of my soul." There are times since, I've felt like a child, born of those two fathers. But be that as it may, those of us who did make it have an obligation to make sigs again. To teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this forum.

Boo!! you whore!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 11:26 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

laughing out loud

Also. I've been thinking of coming out of retirement. I'd like to say it's TOH's speech, but it's not. More just inspiration from others' new sigs that I want to try and butcher emulate with my faded and crappy rustic PS skills.

Last edited by Digi on Mar 23rd, 2008 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 11:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote