KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist vs Karate Kid

Iron Fist vs Karate Kid
Started by: Deadpool909

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

What level is KK at right now? Any recent showings we can go off, im a little behind on his stuff, last i saw was when he was unwell and had a scuff with Bats, and took bats utility belt witout bats knowing. But generally, KK is a league above Ironfist.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 07:30 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juk3n
What level is KK at right now? Any recent showings we can go off, im a little behind on his stuff, last i saw was when he was unwell and had a scuff with Bats, and took bats utility belt witout bats knowing. But generally, KK is a league above Ironfist.
There's really not a lot of current work on him. I think he's only appeared in one issue this year.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 07:48 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

kk loses

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:13 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FOOM

Danny

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:14 PM
FOOM is currently offline Click here to Send FOOM a Private Message Find more posts by FOOM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Super-karate never loses, unless countered with a bat-kick, which is the most powerful force in existence.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:15 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

maybe most powerful force but its nothing compared to the nutsack

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:15 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
please don't say that........I shudder at even the mentioning of that horrid word........and if it's mentioned twice, I've been known to soil myself involuntarily

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:19 PM
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

nut

sack.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:20 PM
namorsubby

noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*sigh*, I'll go get the moist toilettes.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:23 PM
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

love

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:27 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by namorsubby
Super-karate never loses, unless countered with a bat-kick, which is the most powerful force in existence.
You are off the list.
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
You just made the list.
Originally posted by namorsubby
KK. probably been done.
It has but the threads are old with only a few posts.

Now, back to topic please.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:30 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

anyways, ive sworn to never award kk a win out of protest, and so yea iron fist wins here big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:31 PM
Senor Cage

The Kid.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 09:05 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

good match.. i'd say danny 6/10 ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 09:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Juk3n

Currently, Val isn't on any team. We can use the 3boot or the one from JLA who nearly beat Batman with belt.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 09:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

King PIS takes it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 11:52 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm curious why people think Danny takes any wins here. I haven't heard anything outside one-word answers. Even mid-level feats for KK are leagues above the best IF has ever done.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 12:41 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Digi
I'm curious why people think Danny takes any wins here. I haven't heard anything outside one-word answers. Even mid-level feats for KK are leagues above the best IF has ever done.
Not current KK that I know of.

Danny recently got a power upgrade that allows him to punch out a bullet train loaded with explosives that would have made Hiroshima look like a sparkler. He one shotted a Helicarrier. He just dropped magic amped Cage with a hand blast too (pretty neat feat regardless of him not KO'ing him).
Fist is pretty powerful right now.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 12:48 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Not current KK that I know of.

Danny recently got a power upgrade that allows him to punch out a bullet train loaded with explosives that would have made Hiroshima look like a sparkler. He one shotted a Helicarrier. He just dropped magic amped Cage with a hand blast too (pretty neat feat regardless of him not KO'ing him).
Fist is pretty powerful right now.

I'm familiar with those feats. My comments stand. Now, I know the Legion just got a new series, and if there's a new KK in it, I'm not familiar with him. So if you're using him, we may be talking about different things.

But the most recent KK I've read was sick/dying during Countdown, so all of his feats (or lack thereof) have to be taken with a grain of salt, and before that could stalemate low heralds simply through MA skill.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 12:52 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

nice sig beibster

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 12:52 AM