KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist vs Karate Kid

Iron Fist vs Karate Kid
Started by: Deadpool909

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Eh, Danny's not stupid enough to fall for a trick like that but Val's not allowed his Flight Ring anyways so whatever.

Val knowing every martial art in the galaxy is hyperbole; he mastered every martial art on Planet Earth in the 30th\31st Century or so which is still pretty impressive alien

Danny could likely give Supes a run for his money as well, also: Jo, Mon, and Kara are not even close to being in Kal's league, dude...

Pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here he is refining his skills on a martial art from another world - for fun.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y9...nture368p04.jpg

And like it says, he knows all forms of hand to hand combat. His "super power" is Super Karate - master of all forms of combat in the Galaxy in the 30th century.

And again, they are all on Kal's level. I Kal beats them, but lets not pretend they dont all occupy the same basic powerset/tier.

And no, Danny would never give Superman a run for his money. I like the guy, but he is not on that level.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 03:25 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

King pis takes it.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 03:26 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Karate Kid. Danny simply isn't good enough.

His weakest version was able to stalemate Batman while groggy, suffering from amnesia, and dying from a virus.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 03:43 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Karate Kid. Danny simply isn't good enough.

His weakest version was able to stalemate Batman while groggy, suffering from amnesia, and dying from a virus.

Actually there was another one that stalemated Batman in h2h, that was basically some Batman cockstroke. Theres no way they're gonna let KK own Batman h2h in a comic.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 08:48 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Deadline
Actually there was another one that stalemated Batman in h2h, that was basically some Batman cockstroke. Theres no way they're gonna let KK own Batman h2h in a comic.

That was 3boot Val. The one that baiscally beat Batman was the PC version. That version was level 15 and Batman was level 12.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 08:52 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Prep-Man
That was 3boot Val. The one that baiscally beat Batman was the PC version. That version was level 15 and Batman was level 12.

You sure about this? They both looked amazingly skilled.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 08:58 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

You sure about this? They both looked amazingly skilled.

Yep. This was the version that beat batman while awakened from a coma: From the JLA/ LOSH crossover.

(please log in to view the image)

This was the one that fought Batman in the air. Val looked slightly better, but admitted that the "legendary" Batman had things to teach him. From the Brave and the Bold.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 09:03 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yep. This was the version that beat batman while awakened from a coma: From the JLA/ LOSH crossover.

This was the one that fought Batman in the air. Val looked slightly better, but admitted that the "legendary" Batman had things to teach him. From the Brave and the Bold.

Yea I know but did somebody state that one of them was PC? Don't get me wrong I want to agree with you.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 09:06 PM
Senor Cage

Yea I know but did somebody state that one of them was PC? Don't get me wrong I want to agree with you.

Top one is a version of PC, but not the actual PC, since COIE.

Here is the 3boot version striking feat. This on par is better than anything Shang has done. This cyborg was walking all over the LOSH.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y9...vsmonsters1.jpg

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 09:15 PM
Senor Cage

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 09:18 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Mr. PIS/CIS wins.
Martial Arts > Heralds!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 09:24 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord KMC

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here he is refining his skills on a martial art from another world - for fun.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y9...nture368p04.jpg

And like it says, he knows all forms of hand to hand combat. His "super power" is Super Karate - master of all forms of combat in the Galaxy in the 30th century.

And again, they are all on Kal's level. I Kal beats them, but lets not pretend they dont all occupy the same basic powerset/tier.

And no, Danny would never give Superman a run for his money. I like the guy, but he is not on that level.

1 inconsistent showing is meaningless, I guess you think Val can kick away meteors on a daily basis or stop earthquakes with a stomp...

Danny's "super power" is mastery of the Iron Fist as well as a solid grasp on pretty much every martial art on Marvel Earth.

Kal would kick all of their shit in simultaneously; even Mon or Kara aren't close to his power level.

Danny is able to fell 100+ feet monsters with a few blows struck at multiple places in the span of a second so I don't know what you're getting at here - he's really not that far behind Val at all no matter how you look at it erm

Oh yes and Val can't even fully defeat Bruce Wayne.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:13 AM
Lord KMC is currently offline Click here to Send Lord KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Lord KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I won't tolerate your lies anymore.

You don't want to agree with anyone, Mr. Contrary.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:15 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Danny could likely give Supes a run for his money as well, also:

wut? no expression

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:25 AM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord KMC

Originally posted by leonidas
wut? no expression

Danny's basically Marvel's version of Val with a little less skill so I can see him replicating feats such as kicking around Mon-El, Kara, and Jo.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:29 AM
Lord KMC is currently offline Click here to Send Lord KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Lord KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Val win, BTW.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:31 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Danny's basically Marvel's version of Val with a little less skill so I can see him replicating feats such as kicking around Mon-El, Kara, and Jo.

it's not the skill, it's the utter LACK of PIS associated with danny. kk's 'super-karate' is possibly the DUMBEST idea ever, and it "explains" why he has the feats he does. kk is just a preposterous character (or was). danny is no such character, nor is he capable of accomplishing the PIS-powered feats kk can. give superman a run??? danny one-shots trains. kal one-shots MOONS. there isn't even the tiniest chance danny could HIT kal if he didn't want him to, let alone do him any harm even if clark let him hit him. seriously--fist giving superman a run for his money?? that's...... not a great theory to pursue. blink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:36 AM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord KMC

Originally posted by leonidas
it's not the skill, it's the utter LACK of PIS associated with danny. kk's 'super-karate' is possibly the DUMBEST idea ever, and it "explains" why he has the feats he does. kk is just a preposterous character (or was). danny is no such character, nor is he capable of accomplishing the PIS-powered feats kk can. give superman a run??? danny one-shots trains. kal one-shots MOONS. there isn't even the tiniest chance danny could HIT kal if he didn't want him to, let alone do him any harm even if clark let him hit him. seriously--fist giving superman a run for his money?? that's...... not a great theory to pursue. blink

Eh, you're kinda missing the main idea erm

I know the idea of "Super-Karate" is preposterous but fiction wouldn't be as entertaining if it were too realistic..

Basically, if they ever had a crossover featuring both Iron Fist and Superman, I can see Danny replicating Val's feat of stalemating Kal or at least Mon or Kara to a fashion.

That's how these wacky comic writers roll and why we love to read 'em.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:53 AM
Senor Cage

Which foes has Danny beaten that's in Superman's class?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:57 AM
iceman24567

Danny wouldnt even be a threat to Superman

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:02 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote