KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Daredevil, the Man without Fear!

Respect Daredevil, the Man without Fear!
Started by: Hit and Run

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

The new Daredevil series is so badass that it can't be humanly possible. No one else then Maleev should ever draw DD. EVER. I loved it when Daredevil told the tale of the White Tiger. And the Decalogue saga. Not to mention the recent Murdock Papers...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 10:06 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wrong. Punisher did not kick DD's ass. In the first encounter, they were stalemated. Daredevil then went to try and bring Punisher in to the police when Punisher shot him with a trank. Daredevil started to recover while Punisher beat up a kid. Punisher then ran away.

In the next issue, Daredevil returned the favor and shot Punisher. Only he did it with real bullets.
Wrong...punisher shot DD's billyclub in mid air and then DD went to apprehend frank and he shot him...you call that a STALEMATE; what the hell comic were you reading...dd couldn't even save that stupid junky...and in the second meeting dd knew he wouldn't get killed by frank (if frank wanted him dead he would have been by now)...so dd took frank out with a cheap shot...some hero...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:02 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by jgiant
Wrong...punisher shot DD's billyclub in mid air and then DD went to apprehend frank and he shot him...you call that a STALEMATE; what the hell comic were you reading...dd couldn't even save that stupid junky...and in the second meeting dd knew he wouldn't get killed by frank (if frank wanted him dead he would have been by now)...so dd took frank out with a cheap shot...some hero...

Obviously you didnt read the comic at all. BEFORE Punisher shot DD's billyclub in mid air, there was a very breif fight. DD threw the billy club at Pun and hit him. Then DD kicked Pun in the face. Punisher then kicked DD in the back and threw Dd off of him. THEN Daredevil threw the club again and thats when Pun shot it. After that the fight was over. It WAS a stalemate. Punisher was saying that he wants to ally up with Daredevil. DD stated that because Punisher kills people that couldnt happen, so he has to take him in. Then Pun hit him then shot him with a tranq. And again youre wrong because Daredevil DID save the junky. read the whole comic again.

In the second meeting, Daredevil knew Punisher wouldnt kill him, but he stated that he was still gonna take him in. Like the first time, Punisher wasnt hearing it. Thats when Dd grabbed a gun. It wasnt a cheap sot, because Punisher saw it and DARED Daredevil to shoot him. If you call that a cheap shot, then when Punisher shot DD it was a cheap shot as well. Re-read the comics.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:39 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

First fight. Stalemated. Pun pulled the gun and sucker punch when the fight was already over. And Daredevil DID save the junkie.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Second fight. Punisher saw DD with the gun and said "You wouldnt dare." Thats not a cheap shot. Daredevil wasnt going to fall for the same trick twice. Pretty smart if you ask me. And whats not hero like? He didnt kill Punisher. big grin

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:49 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Obviously you didnt read the comic at all. BEFORE Punisher shot DD's billyclub in mid air, there was a very breif fight. DD threw the billy club at Pun and hit him. Then DD kicked Pun in the face. Punisher then kicked DD in the back and threw Dd off of him. THEN Daredevil threw the club again and thats when Pun shot it. After that the fight was over. It WAS a stalemate. Punisher was saying that he wants to ally up with Daredevil. DD stated that because Punisher kills people that couldnt happen, so he has to take him in. Then Pun hit him then shot him with a tranq. And again youre wrong because Daredevil DID save the junky. read the whole comic again.

In the second meeting, Daredevil knew Punisher wouldnt kill him, but he stated that he was still gonna take him in. Like the first time, Punisher wasnt hearing it. Thats when Dd grabbed a gun. It wasnt a cheap sot, because Punisher saw it and DARED Daredevil to shoot him. If you call that a cheap shot, then when Punisher shot DD it was a cheap shot as well. Re-read the comics.
WHo are you to say i didn't read it at all...look people see what they want...that first fight was no stalemate...dd got two cheap shots in and the rest was all downhill...Frank won...he had the advantage...frank could have easily killed dd...look i don't have to explain it...you put the scans up and people can decide for themselves...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:58 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 01:35 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 01:36 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Nice f'n scans Black Adam.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:01 AM
jrodslam

WHo are you to say i didn't read it at all...look people see what they want...that first fight was no stalemate...dd got two cheap shots in and the rest was all downhill...Frank won...he had the advantage...frank could have easily killed dd...look i don't have to explain it...you put the scans up and people can decide for themselves...

I didnt mean to offend you in any way jgiant. Youre right. People see what they want and we just have different opinions about the fights. To me, the fight was stalemated. when Pun shot him, the actual fight was over in my eyes. Either way, it was wrong of me to say you didint read the book. My bad.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:07 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I didnt mean to offend you in any way jgiant. Youre right. People see what they want and we just have different opinions about the fights. To me, the fight was stalemated. when Pun shot him, the actual fight was over in my eyes. Either way, it was wrong of me to say you didint read the book. My bad.
Its all good...no hard feelings...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 03:36 PM
theevilgood
God of Realms

daredevil is badass. I liked Bullseye the best though

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:29 PM
theevilgood is currently offline Click here to Send theevilgood a Private Message Find more posts by theevilgood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:00 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

That is a little dd bias...don't you think...sure they give frank a little credit by having him scrap dd with that knife, but that is not how frank conducts things...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 03:02 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah...and no way Frank is put down by such a little thing as being shot on the leg. He's taken far worse before. erm

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 08:05 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah...and no way Frank is put down by such a little thing as being shot on the leg. He's taken far worse before. erm
Yeah...and he doesn't go in half cocked like he did here...he would have rigged some type of sonic sound device and activate it...then have his way with dd...like he did before...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:46 PM
leonheartmm

daredevil has four balls but only half a brain. he lost all his body hair too while trying a sex change operation that went bad{real reason for losin eyesight} the experimental synthetic mutagenic female hormone that they were trying on him gave him his powers{n that walking stick is actually a kinky sex toy that he was trying out in his few minutes as a woman, that got stuck in his ass n was "smoothed" out due to physical changes.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 03:41 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by leonheartmm
daredevil has four balls but only half a brain. he lost all his body hair too while trying a sex change operation that went bad{real reason for losin eyesight} the experimental synthetic mutagenic female hormone that they were trying on him gave him his powers{n that walking stick is actually a kinky sex toy that he was trying out in his few minutes as a woman, that got stuck in his ass n was "smoothed" out due to physical changes.

Is this you referencing something or you just trying to hard again?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 08:36 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by DarkCrawler

It appears as if the bullet entered throught the knee slanted and went out through the back of the thigh. Puhnisher has taken alot before, but getting shot in the knee? Hes going down.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:42 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

It appears as if the bullet entered throught the knee slanted and went out through the back of the thigh. Puhnisher has taken alot before, but getting shot in the knee? Hes going down.

Well when the thing holding your 200 pound body up is shot and shattered it would make sense that he would drop.

unless he's been shot there before and has stayed on his feet? has he?

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Feb 1st, 2006 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:46 AM
jrodslam

Yeah...and he doesn't go in half cocked like he did here...he would have rigged some type of sonic sound device and activate it...then have his way with dd...like he did before...

Go in half cocked? I dont think he was even prepared for Daredvil to show up. If so, then i would agree that something would have already been set up, but thats not the case here. To bad he wasnt closer to his other weapons. Maybe it would have been a longer/better fight. erm

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:47 AM