KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey Questions

Spidey Questions
Started by: KnivesOut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Have'nt been following spidys current status closely. I know with the new upgrades he got he enhanced his speed,spider sense, and got stingers. Is that all?(if not what else).
What about his strength? Before the upgrade he was class 15. Did his strength go up as well?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 04:53 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

i though it did.....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:32 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Spidey's sight has improved, allowing him to see in the dark. This, coupled with his Spider-Sense and him being more intuned with the spider make him an even more formadable opponent.
Spidey's webs are organic (though it was done in Disassembled, I like to attribute it to "the Other", since it had the better story). Spidey also has these stingers that come out of his fore-arms (think Wolverine, but out of the arm). His Spider-Sense has been kicked up a notch, and even the slightest move toward him set it off in the beginning.
The new suit also gives Pete a whole lot of other tech, but that's not what you asked for. Hope it helps!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 03:03 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

He can create oranic webs depending on his health and nutrition.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 04:51 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Theres a civil war thread in the comic book section.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 04:51 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

This is jst based on Spidey... besides... most of us are still pissed at the writers for having him reveal his identity.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:18 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blade31092

Since I heard about peter parker dating kitty pride I didn't know peter prefer dating younger women.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:13 AM
blade31092 is currently offline Click here to Send blade31092 a Private Message Find more posts by blade31092 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

That's only in the Ultimate series, in which Peter Parker is 16, and Kitty is the same age.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:18 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
That's only in the Ultimate series, in which Peter Parker is 16, and Kitty is the same age.
He's 15. He hasn't turned 16 yet.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:13 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
He's 15. He hasn't turned 16 yet.

Are you sure?

Damn... I'd thought he'd be 16 by now... messed

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:59 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Same here

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:01 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Are you sure?

Damn... I'd thought he'd be 16 by now... messed
No. Still 15. I heard Bendis was planning on having Petes birthday a few issuses long where it gets crashed by a big time villan. Or so I've heard. smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:58 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

No. Still 15. I heard Bendis was planning on having Petes birthday a few issuses long where it gets crashed by a big time villan. Or so I've heard. smile

Maybe the Chameleon! OH, or maybe the return of Venom!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:25 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I was hopinfg he'd use that pile of mush he calls a brain to have Eddie come a give Petey a birthday ass whoopin'.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:11 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

That would actually be pretty cool.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:38 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richv1

Spidey has stingers and organic webbing? I have been reading Amazing, and New Avengers and didn't see it mentioned in either one. Or see him using either. Everything else was mentioned. What do the stingers do?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 12:25 AM
Richv1 is currently offline Click here to Send Richv1 a Private Message Find more posts by Richv1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Richv1
Spidey has stingers and organic webbing? I have been reading Amazing, and New Avengers and didn't see it mentioned in either one. Or see him using either. Everything else was mentioned. What do the stingers do?

Stab people?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 12:34 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by Richv1

They have the amazing ability to be retconned out of existance!!! eek!

... Hopefully.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 05:47 AM
doctorstrongbad

His new powers are here to stay, or until Part 3 comes out in movie theaters.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 12:45 AM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Then we have Part 4 of the movie introducing the CLONE SAGA!

I know some of you guys freaked out when I said that. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 01:24 PM