KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Sliverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Fight 1- long pig vs. Blair Wind

Sliverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Fight 1- long pig vs. Blair Wind
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Well If I were to pick Id say 1000, but there really is not set number in the comic (which you have). If you want to me to pick then 1000. Im basing that one the fact that either you have to have a more proficient mind like X's or a more feral mind like Wendigos.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:01 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Well If I were to pick Id say 1000, but there really is not set number in the comic (which you have). If you want to me to pick then 1000. Im basing that one the fact that either you have to have a more proficient mind like X's or a more feral mind like Wendigos.

1000.... damn.... that's one impressive class 75,000 character you managed to sneak in under Thing level limits

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:06 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, 1000?
Not a problem.

Prep:

Radioactive man is told to get 20 feet away from everyone else and told to get charged up full power to the point where he's melting concreat and metal just by standing around. (please log in to view the image)

Ironman suits up and puts on his energy null screen(neutralizes energy attacks) and force field.(please log in to view the image)

Speedfreek is told he'll be paid 1000000 dollars to kill as many people from the other team as he possibly can. He suits up and starts buzzing around too fast to be seen. (just think of SpeedFreek as QuickSilver in a adamantium suit...he's probably faster)(please log in to view the image) He's fast. evil face

Animal Man, oh animal man. How can I use thee?
First, he takes the strength of a rhino beetle (#74), which gives him the ability to lift 850x his body weight, bringing him around 85tons. (I think?embarrasment)
Animal then takes the speed of a the peregrine falcon, with top flying speed of 160mph. #50sh
Then, he takes the perception of a fly, giving him superhuman reflexes and thinking (the guy he was fighting when he did this basically went into slow motion). 24th

Then, AM takes on the ability of a pistol shrimp, basically clapping gives him Hulk-like sonic booms.

Am takes on the durability of a cockroach, which was durable enough to take one heat vision blast.

Then, just when blair gets too cocky.....eek! Animal Man duplicates himself by taking on the properties of a bacteria! yay!
(please log in to view the image)

He can duplicate himself at the rate of a bacteria, which studies have shown them doing 1billion in a single day. But, **** that. I'll just go one above whatever Blair is doing right now. 1001 or whatever, doesn't matter.

All the dupes are perfect DNA clones of Animal Man with his same powers. They all are instructed to reach into the red and take on the exact same powers as the original and prepare to kick the ass of some Nazi Wendigo slime! The AMs are stronger, faster, more durable, more varied powers and smarter than the Wendigos AND they can fly.

Tactics: Speedfreak is faster than anyone he's facing on the opposing team by multiples. He's a speedster through and through.
He goes straight in for the goober smoochers who are flying, decapitating Wendigos on his way.

Radioactive man simply runs head long into the wendigos, they melt and burt and catch fire as soon as he is near them. They aren't capable of actually hurting him with his shields up.

Iroman blasts the flyers with multiple laser guns and cannons.

The animal men rush the flyers, knowing once they are gone, the wendigos are as good as dead. big grin I win.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jan 16th, 2006 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:32 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by long pig

Animal Man, oh animal man. How can I use thee?
First, he takes the strength of a rhino beetle (#74), which gives him the ability to lift 850x his body weight, bringing him around 85tons. (I think?embarrasment)

How much does Animal Man weigh? for this quick calculation I will say 200 lbs or 220lbs. So let's begins...
a)
=200x850
=170000

b)
=220 x850
=187000

Now divided by 2000, since 2000lbs makes up one ton.
a)
=170000/2000
=85

b)
=187000/2000
=93.5

So seems about right.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:46 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

93 tons or 85?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:47 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

93 tons or 85?

Well I have no idea how much he weighs. He could even be less than 200; however, I think 200 sounds about right.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:48 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

First off quicksivler IS the speed cap so saying speedfreak is faster wouldnt be good.

Second through my gravity fields radioactive man is useless since its radiation is sucestible to gravity as is speekfreak (him being slowed down considerably through my gravity fields)

Three you specificily stated that Animal Man could not "stack" powers and besides having the speed of a peregrine falcon? PFFFFT roll eyes (sarcastic) they are ONLY fast on dives, flying speed they get screwed by anyone on my team. Also reaching into the red yet again crosses the limit of the tourny, by itself it makes him one of the most powerful players in the DC universe.

However DB is not an idiot, and seeing as he is my most versitile player, he could convievably see the multiplication happening to a regular person and change tactics, or just put up the pressure of the gravity fields (combined with Powerhouse) pushing all Animal Mans into the floor and away from from my characters, while Crystal conjurs up a tornado and sends them all flying.

and Ironman is of no consequesne I can still burn the oxygen around his face and inside his armour.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:49 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

EDIT: dammit, i'm keeping my mouth shut

one thing though

where does it sa that SpeedFreek's armour is adamantium?

here it says: "The suit is possibly made of a strong material also such as titanium"

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/speedfreek.html

and here it says: "Speedfreek had a heavily armored metal suit"

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/speedfreek.htm

not that it's really that relevent.... i just want to know where you got the idea that it was adamantium

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jan 16th, 2006 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:54 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
First off quicksivler IS the speed cap so saying speedfreak is faster wouldnt be good.

Mach 10 is the cap. QS never went mach 10 that I know of.

quote:
radiation is sucestible to gravity

ahahhaa

quote:
Three you specificily stated that Animal Man could not "stack" powers

I said he couldn't stack like taking the mass of a whale, which is 100tons and then taking the ability of a beetle giving him strength in the billion ton mark.

Never said he couldn't have more than one power at once.

quote:
Also reaching into the red yet again crosses the limit of the tourny, by itself it makes him one of the most powerful players in the DC universe.

It doesn't cross shit. It's legal, I don't even think you know what the red is.

quote:
However DB is not an idiot, and seeing as he is my most versitile player, he could convievably see the multiplication happening to a regular person and change tactics,

So could Animal Man. I just limited my dups so I wouldn't own you as hard as I already will.

I can outnumber you to any degree I feel like.

It's very, very simple.

Your fliers can't weigh down 1000 super strong flying men while taking blasts from Ironman/Radioactive man AND not having SF simply buzz around unseen and take them both out at the same time.
Hell, how are you keeping the gravity on my team and not both?

There's simply no way you can do it without Graviton level gravity ability.

Oh, the falcon...meh, I could pick a dragonfly who's speed, if added to a human scale would be around 200mph. No biggy. Or a Tiger beetle who can run, if scaled, 400 mph.

I have a lot of choices. The funny thing is, you've already pm'd someone complaining about the duplicates. Pathetic.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jan 16th, 2006 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:55 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

1) red: the ability to use any power he freakin wants in the animal kingdom through that something with an M field at the same time

2) Radiation is made up of Alpha, Beta, and Gama particles yes? gravity owns that, period, and deflects it towards you team

3) Laser guns to two of my characters would only power them up eek! and let me use my power balls

4) do you know how long it takes them to make a thousand dupes?

5) Gravity field times to two is still a gravity field, it applies to all characters within the field.

6) Ironman STILL gets screwed by oxygen exloding on his face, and with the added benifit any fire surrounding his suit would make any flammable artillery blow up if he used it.

7) When you said power stacking it means power stacking, period. You cant come and change the definition during the battle.

by himself his gravity fields could slow down speedfreak, and Radioactive man, with DB helping him the force of gravity output would be doubled.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:02 AM
-K-M-

Vixen was the only one who could use one power at a time.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:05 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I have a lot of choices. The funny thing is, you've already pm'd someone complaining about the duplicates. Pathetic.

What the f**k? I havent pm anyone in a day.....

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:07 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
1) red: the ability to use any power he freakin wants in the animal kingdom through that something with an M field at the same time

Waahh wahh wahh. It's legal. You lose.

quote:
2) Radiation is made up of Alpha, Beta, and Gama particles yes? gravity owns that, period.

ahaha...so dumb. Do you know how fast it moves? Guess.

quote:
4) do you know how long it takes them to make a thousand dupes?

A few seconds.

quote:
6) Ironman STILL gets screwed by oxygen exloding on his face, and with the added benifit any fire surrounding his suit would make any flammable artillery blow up if he used it.

Your characters can do ALLLLL that at the same time? Ahaha...No, no they can't.
Once your fliers are down, I win. It'll only take a few seconds.

quote:
7) When you said power stacking it means power stacking, period. You cant come and change the definition during the battle.

Waaahhhhhh...
Read what I said. I said I missunderstood his powers that he couldn't stack the mass of animals. Darkcrawler said "He doesn't stack?" I said, yes he stacks, just not like how I thought.

The End.
You. Lose.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:07 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Gravity fields at the same time its just a field; Radiation STILL has mass, dont care two fields deflect it

Crystal can do simultanous things, creating fire, and a tornado is simple for her.....what else are you saying I cant do at the same time? What the f**k?

you fastest character is slowed through the field, energy attacks wont work on DB and Powehouse and physical attacks are depowered thanks to their anti grav field.

animal man is still a man in terms of fighting gravity is still weighing down and with all that added mass its easier for my Wendigos to move, Wendigos are savages, and their fighting ability is better. All animals have a fear of fire, Once ironman is done with, Crystal can focus on Animal Man and use earthquakes or firestorms

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:15 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Gravity fields at the same time its just a field; Radiation STILL has mass, dont care two fields deflect it

Not unless you're Graviton you don't. And you're not. And you won't be able to block blasts and canons and sonic booms....your wendigos, with their super hearing probably won't like sonic booms.

quote:
Crystal can do simultanous things, creating fire, and a tornado is simple for her.....what else are you saying I cant do at the same time?

Proof?
Scans? Something to show this Flash-like multitasking. She can home in to Ironman, block radiation attacks, block attacks from 1001 flying Animal men with class 85 strength, block getting gutted by a superspeeder...not use her power on her teammates (by magic? Who knows)...all at the same time BEFORE overloading her power and passing out?
Bullllshiiitttt.

Proof anyone?

quote:
animal man is still a man in terms of fighting gravity is still weighing down and with all that added mass its easier for my Wendigos to move

That doesn't even make sense. You team can move better because they weigh more? WTF?

Oh, and Animal Man takes on the savage skills of the animals he wants...plus he's a trained h2h user by Batman.

AM>>>>Wendigos.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:23 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

There is also the fact that Duplicate Boy could just steal animal mans powers once he sees the mutiplication taking place, and spread himself out, with one GLARING exeption, they would all be like Duplicate Boy, yes (they take his DNA)? That would mean they can all take one power from any character on the field, using Radioactive mans powers against your team, gaining speed through speedfreak (who is still going slower than normal thanks to the gravity frield), and crytals enhanced stats with her powers and powerhouses powers as well. All of them set their sights on your less powerful characters and preceed to kick ass.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:23 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no gravity is Powerhouse, blocking radiation is still powerhouse, and flying at speeds of about Mach 1-2 is Powerhouse, as is energy absorption.

crsytal can create fire and tornados....or use earth and water.....did you even look at the bio? she flies through the wind

YOUR team has added mass thanks to that....

Edit: forget the mass part thought you took the mass of a rhino

However making my Wendigos feel pain will only enrage them unless you continue to have a long lasting effect, and my gravity feilds showed slow down any "fast" characters, allowing the Wendigos to attack in a frenzy...

Last edited by Blair Wind on Jan 16th, 2006 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:28 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
There is also the fact that Duplicate Boy could just steal animal mans powers

Can you prove he can take mystical powers? Any scans of him taking ANY powers and knowing how to use them?
Oh, and he has a distance to where he can take the powers. He wouldn't know how to use them anyway...he's no threat to me. Plus, once he tries, he lets down his guard and his gravity power and BAM he and his teammate is dead.

It's very simple, I outnumber you to any number I feel like. All my characters are stronger and more durable. All my characters have better powers.

You can't win this, stop trying and admit defeat.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:32 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Radiation covers the entire electromagnetic spectrum all the way from visible light, xrays, alpha rays, gamma rays, ect. All of these are released from the sun for example: i.e. the suns gravity isn't enough to prevent the particles from being expeled into space. Radiation is a type of energy that acts as both a particle and wave. Given the rules of this turnament there is no way that Powerhouse has the incredabile amount of power needed to negate Radioactive Man's power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_radiation

I have vote for Long Pig's team. Radioactive man would reak havoc on the other side and none of the other team has any ability to sheild themselves from his power.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:33 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheKahn
Radiation covers the entire electromagnetic spectrum all the way from visible light, xrays, alpha rays, gamma rays, ect. All of these are released from the sun for example: i.e. the suns gravity isn't enough to prevent the particles from being expeled into space. Radiation is a type of energy that acts as both a particle and wave. Given the rules of this turnament there is no way that Powerhouse has the incredabile amount of power needed to negate Radioactive Man's power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_radiation

I have vote for Long Pig's team. Radioactive man would reak havoc on the other side and none of the other team has any ability to sheild themselves from his power.

Thanks, I thought it was obvious that Blair was just BSing saying he could slow down the speed of Radioactive energy.

Ahaha...it's still funny when I think about it.

I KNOW he doesn't know what the Red is, but now, due to his comments, I'm wondering if he knows what Gravity is.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jan 16th, 2006 at 01:49 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:45 AM