KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tounrament: Round 1, Fight 2- DarkCrawler vs. illadelph12

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tounrament: Round 1, Fight 2- DarkCrawler vs. illadelph12
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Oh shit, I won???

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:49 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

lol...uh...congrats, Ill.

I think.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:54 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

dammit, im happy you won, but dammit now I have to face you.....DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.....I already had DC figured out.....:sad:

oh well now I just have to get creative again evil face

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:57 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
reasons would be nice

smile

okay for u scoobie

first off id like to say these two teams were similar with some of the characters they used and how they used them just like the first match of this tourny lol

illi's plan and team were able to incapacitate his enemies to put them on the defense and left them wide open for attack on the first page dc's only real argument as to that was his team knowing their surroundings from then on it became a race against time for DC's team to overcome this "incapacitation" b4 they hunted down he also seemed to put WAY too much responsibility on blitzberg he's basically doing everything for his team and yet still attacking the other team? I doubt it. Also it seems like his whole team except for thing wil have to be around him for protection as he emits force fields this, that and the other which makes it very easy for illi to use vertigo as he intended to since they'll be grouped all together. It seems more likey he'd either have to protect his team and risk attack from gamora and kk or try to get them as quickly as he can b4 he and or his team with the exception of thing succumb to the fire or smoke. Also this whole fire thing was kinda silly to me atfirst but as i went on reading it made more and more sense it was able to cause DC's first initial plan of attack to fail and then put them on the offense while illi's team went hunting thing seems kinda usless as it seems gamora or kk could and would take him. Also the whole karnak thing was kind of iffy for me seeing as he needs to concentrate to use his some of his abilities and vertigo was just perfect to counter act that but was never convinced that he could resist it like the xmen did all and all after reading this whole thing my initial vote is the same illi wins
big grin big grin big grin

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:05 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

K. Congrats then Ill. smile

And good job to DC too. This battle alone gave me MUCH more respect for Agent Zero, even if he didn't quite get the job done.

Officially closing now...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:30 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote