KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Judgment of Celestial: Sign-in, Character Creator, and Discussion Thread

The Judgment of Celestial: Sign-in, Character Creator, and Discussion Thread
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Judgment of Celestial: Sign-in, Character Creator, and Discussion Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
In the meantime, Dynasty Wars, Senturi, Ultimate Hero, Judgment of Celestial, Seven Shards and Unreal Tournament can go ahead.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
The Judgment of Celestial
----The Legend----
The Order of the Avalon came down to the barren wasteland of Igros to see the world in destruction and chaos where the demons ruled. Llunna, the Head Avalon and the Avalon of the Heavens, asked his brother Qullkin, Avalon of Fire and the Forge, to forge a sword that can destroy evil and so Qullkin forged the Celestial Sword and placed a spell over it where only the chosen one may touch or wield the sword. Qullkin placed the sword in a pedestal where he built the Temple of the Avalon around it.
Lethia, Avalon of the Heart, asked her brother Qullkin to forge a lesser sword for the common man can use to defend himself and so Qullkin forged from the cielo crystal the cielo saber. The blue blade was almost unbreakable and could cut through almost anything. Monthor, Avalon of Death, was enraged when Qullkin gave all but him a cielo saber so Monthor forged from an enfer crystal an enfer saber. The red blade was equal to the cielo saber.
Monthor brought forth the Angel of Death Serrago to mobilize an army for him. Monthor attacked the Order of the Avalon starting the Angelic-Demonic War. During the war Llunna came down and captured Monthor with the aid of Qullkin. Serrago took Monthor’s place and led the dai-orks, who resemble man but dark green in skin, more massive, yellow sharp teeth, and red eyes into battle so Monthor placed the blame of the Angelic-Demonic War on Serrago. The Avalon believed Monthor and allowed him to leave and so they captured and threw Serrago into the Black Hole.

----The Story----
Nearly 5,000 years have passed since the Angelic-Demonic War. Now the greatest weapon ever forged by the King of Evil, Monthor, has been discovered by the great sage Galatians the Wise. Galatians now seeks to rid the world of the pendant and so he must gather a team capable of a journey that the world of Igros has never seen but who can they trust in the outcome of this terrible war and the prophecy must be fulfilled.

----Character Creator----
Name:
Race: (Pick from below)
Class: (Pick from below)
Height:
Weight:
Bio:

----Races----
Humans: The common race playable as either male of female.
Catlons: Playable only as females. Catlons of today resemble human women expect they have cat like ears and cat like tails.

----Classes----
Warrior: Trained to use almost any weapon
Wizard: Trained to use dark magic
Priest: Trained to use white magic
Ranger: Trained to use a bow and sword with great hunting skills

----Rules----
-No Godmoding
-No Member Bashing
-No going off from the main story
-No killing off a character without mine and the player’s permission
-If you are gone for 3 days I shall take control of your character until you return
-Use paragraph form
-No character pictures

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Jan 17th, 2006 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:49 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Name: Farrah
Sex:Female
Race: Catlon
Class: Warrior
Height: 5'6
Weight: 102 lb
Bio: Farrah's past is unkown, she has been travelling on the road most of the time making no friends anywhere. She takes any job she can get as a mercenary or bounty hunter and keeps to herself.

How's that shadow?

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:32 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: Krad light
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Height: 5'8
Weight: 119 lbs
Bio: Uknown
Looks:

Attachment: kamuro01_kal.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:45 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Name: Elijah Diadem
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102lbs
Bio: Born in Mayton, Gravince. Elijah's father Elisha was the hero who saved the Uplia Kingdom with the aid of Galatians the Wise. Elijah spends most of his time at the southern boarder of Silence Woods where rumor has it that an ancient village of catlons live at along with the kiltons.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:52 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

Hey Jack you remember me?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:56 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yeah. You were in Resident Evil

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:18 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I will try to get this up sometime over the weekend so bare with me. Anywho I shall await a few more arrivals before starting and finding the right starting poistion:
Princess Lyla: Farrah
Tails x 20: Krad light
ESB - 1138: Elijah Diadem

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:03 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

I got a question....oh yeah I'm back. About the question. May I use the character from Shadows unleashed?? the one that got injected with the blood and betrayed the team. May I use that one???

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:41 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

yo can i join

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 03:07 AM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I would care to join...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 03:30 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yeah just make your character
Name:
Race: (Pick from below)
Class: (Pick from below)
Height:
Weight:
Bio:

----Races----
Humans: The common race playable as either male of female.
Catlons: Playable only as females. Catlons of today resemble human women expect they have cat like ears and cat like tails.

----Classes----
Warrior: Trained to use almost any weapon
Wizard: Trained to use dark magic
Priest: Trained to use white magic
Ranger: Trained to use a bow and sword with great hunting skills

soren this isn't a sequel to anything

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 03:19 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

oh ok. well here's my character

Name: Soren Karzzef
Sex: male
Race: human
Class: wizard
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 134
Bio: will reveal later.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:16 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Princess Lyla: Farrah
Tails x 20: Krad Light
soren: Soren Karzzef

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:31 PM
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

Name:Ben
Sex:Male
Race: human
Class: Ranger
Height:6' 2"
Weight:175
Bio:He has a ninja sword and a sweet bow

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:52 AM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote