KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Top Ten Things You Want To Happen in DCU After the Crisis

Top Ten Things You Want To Happen in DCU After the Crisis
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
Batman to get locked in the Asylum.

Aquaman to rule the world, if not = no baths for anyone.

Darkseid retires from his jobbing days. I mean years.

Superman earth 2 to be THE Superman.

Both Barry and Wally stay with theyr identities.

Black Adam to be president of its own country.

Marvel to be both a hero and the new Wizard.

WW ruler of the Amazons.

Heracles shows up in WW just to give an hello.

Jason Todd rules over Gotham and becomes the leader of the "once dead heroes society".
I still don't see where people get off on Darkseid being a jobber. Who's whooped him besides recent Superman and his own son [who he understands must replace him as he did to his father.]?

I mean in one, he's obviously not trying his best, because he's smashed Orion too.
And losing to Superman does not make you weak.
Superman beats everyone. Superman beat Imperiex, that damn jobber!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:50 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre and Steel and Firestorm and Mr Terrific and...

the key word was prominent, not " who happenns to exist in DC universe" and minority doesnt necessasirly mean black. i mean minority period. like the way that the Asian Dr. Light had a major major role in the original crisis. i give the nod to terrific cuz he's the batman of the JSA, but i widh other minorities can have a role like that

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:42 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by manjaro
the key word was prominent, not " who happenns to exist in DC universe" and minority doesnt necessasirly mean black. i mean minority period. like the way that the Asian Dr. Light had a major major role in the original crisis. i give the nod to terrific cuz he's the batman of the JSA, but i widh other minorities can have a role like that
Those characters aren't prominent?
Maybe not Steel currently, although I think he will be again soon, but he's still a fan favorite and held down his own title[Or rather, Superman's title] for some time, and even in the JLA ranks for a long period after that.
Spectre? Enough said.
Mr Terrific? You said it yourself.
How about Jakeem Thunder? He defeated Mordru recently.
Firestorms book, if you've read up to issue 21, is quickly becoming one of DC's best, and now that he's got the Doctor helping him that the original Firestorm had, he's in for a significant powerboost.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:27 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Also, Olympian, Black Adam already has his own country.
You just want him to maintain this?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:47 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by Juntai
I still don't see where people get off on Darkseid being a jobber. Who's whooped him besides recent Superman and his own son [who he understands must replace him as he did to his father.]?

I mean in one, he's obviously not trying his best, because he's smashed Orion too.
And losing to Superman does not make you weak.
Superman beats everyone. Superman beat Imperiex, that damn jobber!

Superman needed Kismet and and a sundip to face Imperiex. He needed to get slightly angry to completely smash Darkseid. And I don't care who it is, Darkseid shouldn't be getting completely owned like he did in that issue.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 05:58 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by The Ion
Superman needed Kismet and and a sundip to face Imperiex. He needed to get slightly angry to completely smash Darkseid. And I don't care who it is, Darkseid shouldn't be getting completely owned like he did in that issue.
I agree as well, but fact still remains that it's no shame being beaten by Superman. He beats everyone. if Darkseid lost to say... Beastboy. -Then-, he's a jobber.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:28 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

As to all the kill this character shit, why? So what if you don't like Hal, enough people wanted him back that he should stay back. You'll be mad that they're getting rid of Wally, but you'd visit your revenge on Hal and his fans. Get over it, if you don't want to read it, don't, but leave all the toys in the sandbox alone.

And I want to see a Catman book.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:40 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Originally posted by manjaro
the key word was prominent, not " who happenns to exist in DC universe" and minority doesnt necessasirly mean black.

Agreed. I don't like how minority quotas in the media are always fulfilled by using black characters, it really makes the world seem black and white. It would be nice to have other minority American characters like Asian-Americans, Middle-Eastern Americans and etc. It'll be funny if Al sharpton complains about this.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 09:28 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Superman being more powerful then ever. Seriously, I want him fight cosmic people in every issue.

Martian Manhunter taking the protection of small and underdeveloped countries to himself.

Batman taking a HARD stance at his enemies, and becoming mayor of Gotham to give a better chance of getting them all gaught. I want someone else to become Batman and help him (using more effective and meaner means to capture criminals). Grayson might be too good hearted for it, but how about Azrael?

Wonder Woman...ah hell, I don't know what to do with her...

I agree on the superman note. He's freaking superman. He needs to speedblitz all of metropolis and take out whatever 3rd rate villians that might bother people. Then he should just go home and have sex with lois until cosmic baddies come along. That's all he should be used for, fighting galactus and and angels. I want his ass sundipped, pissed off, and brilliant in every issue. But he should only have 1 book and maybe a couple of specials.

Earth-2 superman needs to kill, cripple, or othewise do terrible bodily harm to bat-dick so he can finally retire. Jason Todd needs to be the joker.

Jobberside needs to be back in pre-crisis days, so that even sundipped superman needs to pull brilliant shit out of his ass to beat him

The GL corps need to be reformed with Hal at the head. Go crawl in a corner and die kyle rayner, cause the greatest GL of all time is back. The GL also need to fight like they have the most powerful weapon in the universe and not get owned by street punks.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:38 PM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Hal Jordan takes off the face mask. Haaaaallll - they all know who you are. big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:05 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Keep wally as flash and kill every other flash. Keep Batman as batman and keep nightwing but kill all 8 robins, batgirls and batwomans. Keep Superman powered but kill the 8 superboys, supergirls and powergirls. Blow up teen titans headquaters with everyone in it and only like 5 people survive. Make wonderwoman better and kill wonder girl. Kill that gay ass brain thing and all the nasty bad guys. Also kill most o the heros..there are to many like there were mutants.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:47 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

okay my ten things in no praticuler order.

New Suicide Squad led by Atomsmasher and of course Deadshot

The Ray becoming more powerful and going into space to do battle with c osmic baddies

the JSA really starting to make a difference. They are in soooo many ways more effective a team then the JLA

the recent Doom Patrol Series characters killed by a Doom Patrol made of new members. (the recent ones characters were a result of the crisis and so if they die no one will care)

A newer more Badass Dr.Fate but not like the 90's Fate

Wally still the Flash

Specter as the spirit of Vengeance

Cat-Man het his own series or at least mini series

Nightwing moving to Vanity (the place Aztek used to hang out. It was a horrible place with the highest suicide rate in the DC universe) While he's in the city he meets a new AZTEK.

This will lead to a new AZTEK series written by Grant Morrison so he can finish what he started.

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Last edited by Dr.Fate on Jan 25th, 2006 at 03:57 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 03:55 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Okayyyyyyyy... I've got to say this: BatMAN is only BatDICK when people mix im with the JLA or other non- Gotham DCers and the soddin' writer can't write BATMAN!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 07:36 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

For me:

Barry Allen should become Flash.

Kyle Ryner needs to die and go away.

Batman marries Catwoman.

No more Earth 2

Magic must remain in the DCU and never be threaten again

Kill the New Blue Beetle

Wonder Woman should be reunited with the Amazons.

Please PLEASE get rid of The Red Hood

Power Girl should dye her hair black.

Finally...stop killing main characters. Is stupid, pointless, and lame. Only characters that should be kill are the lame ones. See Ryner for further details.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 10:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

1. No more multiverse. That is why our DC is getting kicked in the butt in sales by Marvel. Marvel has done a few alternate dimesions pieces in the past but never on a large scale.
2. There had better be a Flash. That press release I read from DC taht there cancelling Flash had better be a joke.
3.Have Superman die and don't bring him back. ( Just basically have Superboy become Superman eveutally in amkes ense because he cant be a boy forevr so he would also be called that name ting).
4.Bring back alot of those peoplt hat vanished that are e not known to be dead like Airwave and have them become like major charcters, I menn not largely major just a midcarder instead of a jobber.
5.Have a ne suuperhero whose alter ego first name is Evan. I sorry but I kind of don't like the fact that the only person in the DC universe that has my first name is Mirror Master III.
6.Have Patton Oswalt be a superhero(I meanuse his name for a charcter sinc he has done so much for promoting the comic book industry and has actually written a comic book for Dc and its time he got recognized)
7.Have an autistic superhero. As I have Asbergers Syndrome( A low scale verison off Autism) I kind of thnik there should be a hero to to show that people can try t=throw a disorder like that amin also to cancel that the only superpowered being I kcan thing of that was autistic was Black Manta and he was a supervillian so that doesn't count.
8. Have Hawkgirl fall in love with somebody other than Hawk man I mean because the current Haekgirl has rebuffed Hawkman so many times so it would be unrealistic that she eventually falls for him.
9.Turn Ares good. I mean what more do we need in a time of crisi than a god of war that is on the side of good.
10.Have a contest for like a new member of the JLA or the GLC or the TT, you get the picture, basically evr a raffle type of thing or a essay contest and the person that wins gets there name used a s a superheo character.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 11:33 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

There are also ten more things

1. Have There be a new head Green Lanytern instead of Rayner like maybe to throw things around have be a person that isn't american lkke a person from the Balkans or a kid from Arabia.
2.Do not make a regular comic of Power Girl.
3. Could you either fully use fictionally countries or real countries you will eventaully get hthe border mixed up( but I mean still keepthe USA, Canda, and Mexico, and the UK, but all the littel Eurpean countries either make them real or fake just pick one0
4.They bring ina new person to be the Flash that is not from the future, have kindof like the idol thing that Barry had with Jay. Don't make it Bart either. Just make soemone who has nevr appeared in the comics before.
5. Kill PLastic man I'm sorry but he's just a Mr. Fantastic wannabe.
6.Have Earth One win not Earth Two.
7. In order to get rid of Rayner whow about he gets married and as he's walking out he gets his head blown off by aan assianor somehting. Just an idea.
8.Bring Heat Wave into the justic e Laegau. If a guy that beats superheros with pressurized Milk( Blue Beatle 0 gets in then so shoudl Heayt Wave. Of course he have to get reformed but that is another story.
9. Scarp the rest of the Teen Titans and Make a new one form scratch.
10.Kill the new Blue Beetle. He is a usurper.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 11:44 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

I know this iskind of off topic but hink about this realistically for all of you peopl clamoring for Bart or the Tornado Twins to be Flash, why in the world would they change it from Wally when a movie about the Flash is coming out in the same year they would have to change it.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:27 AM
Femi32

Why does everyone want Superman to be more powerful? Isn't he powerful enough? He's not a 800,000 ton lifting, mach 4 alien anymore.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:45 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Superman needs to be depowered, let Kon El be Supes and then Clark and Lois are moving to the Caribbean and their plane is bombed by Lex: the end. Batman: hmm... I like the idea of him being commish and marrying Selina but do I want him replaced as the B- Man!? I agree that they need to scrap Plastic man and I like the assasinate- Kyle Rayner idea!
Get the main GL to be Killowog and Hal dies again. Let's have a Killowog comic and a GL Corps. John and Killowog and Guy rule the Corps. The little Guardian gays get wiped out.
Huntress finally gets good recognition and her own title. Oracle walks again and hooks up with Dick again. Jason stays EVIL and has a huge battle with Bruce, then Dick saves Bruce and Bruce admits he's chosen him as his heir. Dick becomes Batman and Barbara trains up until she becomes the Batwoman (mystery and unapproved by Bruce after her previous injury). Bruce and Selina have Thomas Wayne II and the JLA disband and become the Legion of Guardians with Batman (Dick), Kon El, Killowog, a properly dressed Martaina Manhunter, Steel and Huntress.
Steel's Apokalips armour takes over and he battles the LG so they have to kill him but they all feel guilty...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:30 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I can't wait to see if batman goes into arkham.................

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 07:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote